I

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All people in Seoul, Korea are all busy early in the morning cause half of them are going to their works and half are going to their schools. But there these three famous companies are mostly people are working with different locations like North, East, West and South then in the middle is the Seoul City there buildings are dominant of all and it can view the City of Seoul then it looks like these building are facing each other or facing the Seoul City it proves that these companies are the biggest rivalry in Seoul, Korea.

 

Just then a Mazda RX-7 arrived in West side company and when the driver opened the back seat door a 5 inch stiletto heels coming out to the car with red skinny jeans and white one shoulder shirt, black purse and long black straight hair that wind blown signifies her beauty plus perfection because of her silky white skin with a simple make up. And when she about to enter her company with 68 stories all the workers getting rattled and hurriedly go to their perspectives office while murmuring and spread through out all the building, she’s getting in the revolving door then she smirked.

 

“Now spread the news that the Boss is here” she thought. She knew it every single thing in her company but she really don’t give a damn because she just has a bitter sweet revenge with simple two words “YOU’RE FIRED” then wala~ you don’t have a job anymore.

 

“Good Morning Ms. Choi Seohyun.” By his guards with bright smiles.

“Now my morning is not good anymore because of that creepy smile of yours.” Then she proceed to the elevator while the workers and the guards heard that they only can gulp hard in terror.

 

TING!

 

“Good Morning Ma’am” greeting of her workers then they flew away out in the elevator while she’s emotionless then she entered and pressed 68 the top of the building that only the CEO and highest position in the company only can go up there.

 

While at the East side company a Mitsubishi EVO Lancer 7 stop in front of the 68 story building then suddenly the driver seat door opened and she throw the keys one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter