V

THE BiiiTCHES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning the man with the blue hair sitting on a chair in the bar section of his penthouse staring endlessly through the white wall while those two men just waiting for him to talk until…

“Earth to Hyung, earth to hyung.” Said to the white hair man while waving his hand in front of the face of TOP.

“Now what?!” TOP said irritably while he push away the hand of Seungri.

“Psssh~! Well good morning hyung!” GD said smiling while grabbing some drinks.

“Hyung, what’s that for huh?! I’m just greeting you earlier in the past hour but you just still staring blankly there then you just push my hand away and not greeting me back a ‘good morning maknae Seungri’?!” Seungri whining like a child with a pouted lips the she seated next to TOP while GD just shake his head while laughing quietly in front of them.

“Aish~~!! If you don’t stop that EW face of yours right now I will smash that face this instant!” TOP shot a glare to Seungri who stop immediately.

“So you’re thinking about last night ey?” GD said while he give a drink of glass for TOP.

“….” TOP just sighed

“Well there’s a two very unfortunate event happened last night so hyung what are you really worry about the first event or the second one that you taste the y li--.” Seungri didn’t finish his sentence because of the super smack of his head from GD that glaring at him.

“Ugh! I don’t know!!!” TOP ruffled his hair then got up and go to his room.

“What?” Seungri said with a questionable look to GD while massaging the back of his head.

And GD just looking at him in disbelief.

 

FLASHBACK:

“You drive” TOP said referring to GD and nodded still the three of them are still sad from what happened earlier while they are in parking lot walking to their own car. But then,

“Lee brothers!” The unknown cheerful voice of a woman but a very familiar voice for the Lee brothers especially TOP.

Just like that the three of them turn around at the same time and looking at the woman in front of them in a shocking state especially TOP. And before the Lee brother can say a words suddenly the woman lunch her body to TOP with a tight embrace and that made them more shocked.

“Gosh I miss you so much oppa.” The woman said with a longing voice still in the same position while TOP still not responding the hug he just froze in his spot the same as the two boys.

“C-c-CL w-hat are you do-ing he—re?” TOP finally said a words but in a stutter way.

“Ouch~! Is that a proper way to greet or response back from my very sweet greeting earlier?” CL said when she broke the not-so-welcome-hug while pouting.

“Oh! Hi CL long time no see ey~!” GD said while waving his hand.

“Jiyong-ah!!! Still pretty boy ey?” CL greeted back with chuckles.

“Eeyyy~ Excuse me I’m the one and only pretty boy here you know CL.” Seungri said with rising his left eye brow.

“Oh, of course Seungri-ah you’re the best!” CL said cheekly.

“And you’re the best too CL cause you are one of the famous showbiz reporter in SBS here in Korea.” GD said smiling and only CL can smile back. Well that’s a fact.

“So oppa you really nothing to say something sweet for me aside from what you said earlier?” CL said seductively while moving closer to TOP.

“Well, How are y—oou? How’s your work?” TOP finally spoke.

“No not that one, I said something sweet.” CL still moving closer while smirking.

“Oooka—y.. so what? Ahmm..” TOP clearing his throat and feeling tense up cause CL and him are very close right now.

“I, I—I miss y-“ TOP did not finish his sentence cause suddenly the steamy lips of CL is on his lips right now pressing really hard and that made them more shock especially TOP with widen eyes. After the unexpected kissed,

“Well you say finally what I wanted to hear for these past years.. and I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter