No Turning Back

Unspoken...

The day of the move came. Qri's mother got up first. She thought about the Park family's move that she decided to call her daughter. She heard scrambling of things then footsteps coming downwards. She saw her daughter and she was frightened...but with the mole on her nose, she knew it was just Qri.

"Why, my dear...?" Her mother asked as she hugged her.

"Eomma...we need Areum-ya. You need Areum around." Qri said.

Her mother felt it. As Qri hugged her, her mother felt Areum was hugging her with her sister. She cried but she relieved herself and hugged Qri. Her father saw her and felt his soul taken for a moment. Her mother explained it to her husband. Her husband only gave a sympathetic look and joined his wife to hug their daughter.

"I heard Soyeon's family are moving away today. Why don't you say goodbye to Soyeon first?" Her father said with a smile.

Qri nodded and they got out, seeing movers getting the neighbouring family's stuff. Qri's parents and Soyeon's parents talked and bid their goodbyes and Qri just watched them. As she saw Soyeon, she watched her getting scared.

"Areum?" Soyeon asked, rubbing her eyes.

She watched the girl shake her head and it hit her. Soyeon went closer to her and hugged her tight. She now realized why Qri changed her hair color, even her clothes.

"Jihyun-ah...don't do this. This is not you..." Soyeon nudged her.

But Qri was silent. Soyeon continued to nudge her to stop with the get-up and get back with her usual self.

"Jihyun-ah...this isn't you. This isn't the Jihyun that I love-" Soyeon but then she stopped, covering .

Qri nodded and let go. She went back with her family but Soyeon called her again.

"Jihyun-ah-"

"Come on, Injung-ah. Let's go." Her mother called and escorted her back to their car.

Qri's parents bid goodbye to them but Qri was still. All she could do was look at Soyeon, who in return, looked at her with sorrowful and teary eyes.

"Jihyun-ah..." Soyeon uttered as the car sped up.

Qri watched Soyeon leave. She sighed and decided to go back inside their house. Once she got to her room, she crouched by the door and cried. Sure it hurted her for Soyeon to leave but as she calmed down, she smiled. She smiled because she doesn't have to see Soyeon and herself cry again. She made this decision and she chose to leave her love and have half of her sister in her by becoming a robotic 'Gemini', She felt happy and felt her family complete with Areum again. She was at peace...finally.

***

In the present time at the Student Council Office, she watched Boram and Eunjung fight each other playfully. Qri got her laptop and typed:

"Yah! That's enough." it was a combination of hers and Areum's voice.

"Alright." Boram said.

"OK." Eunjung said too.

*RING*

"Come on. It's time for class," said Eunjung.

Boram nodded and followed Eunjung outside their office. Qri was the last as she contemplated before she will follow up. She sighed, remembering her past but she decided not to sink it in and just smile and be happy with her new path. She grabbed her laptop and keys to the office, got outside, locked the office, and went to follow Boram and Eunjung,

***

She's just a girl who fell in love but made the biggest mistake of her life: losing her sister. She found that love but it didn't lat that long. So she chose a new path, becoming like her sister, sharing her sister's soul, making her a robotic 'Gemini'. She felt remorseful at first but she didn't regret choosing it. For her, there are just things that need to be left unspoken.

-END-

So that was Unspoken, everyone. Thank you for staying tune to this story. Stay tuned one more time for Ice Breaker and continue to stau tune for Dork Meets Princess. That would be all...