Reunion (Part 1)

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV

It’s been 1 month since I got back here in Korea and it is also the day I saw Xiumin I just hope that I will never see him..

“Umma! let’s go!” Chanyeol called me “Okay Chanyeollie!” then I hold his hand and ride my car..yup I have a brand new car! My brother gave it to me 2 weeks ago.

After 15 minutes..

“Okay Chanyeol we are here!” I said then Chanyeol get out of the car “Umma I’m nervous” he said.. aw my poor baby ^_^ “Channie it’s okay, this is your first time to go to a school, you will get use to it” I sad then caress his har “Really Umma?” he said, wahh! So cute XD “Yes my baby Yeollie! Come on let’s go” then we went inside the school.

We arrived to his room “Hello there” the teacher greet us “Hello too, uhm this is my son Chanyeol, say hi to her” I said “H-hello” Chanyeol said “What a cute kid he is like you Mr?” “Kim.Kim Jong dae” I said “Oh Mr. Kim, I will take care of your son” then she bowed “Chanyeol, behave okay? I’ll fetch you later..and also don’t talk to strangers outside the school okay?” I said “Yes Umma! take care!” then he hugged me “Take care too” after that I left him..i went outside the school.

*ring2x*

“Yoboseo?” – Chen
“Kim Jong dae! I need you here!” – Woohyun
“Wae? Is there’s something wrong?” – Chen
“Sungjong is in labor!” – Woohyun
“Arasseo! Wait me there!” – Chen

Then I hung up..haha he is panicking XD I hurried to the hospital..after minutes..

“Hyung!” I called Woohyun hyung and he is with someone? “Chen you’re here” he said “Yeah so where is—” I heard a scream “He is still in the emergency room is he?” I asked then he nodded “Is that really you? Jong dae?!” the guy whi is with Woohyung said..he knew my name? wait he is looked familiar! “Oh Sungyeol hyung!” I said “I thought I will never see you again? After you got married I didn’t see you anymore!” he said “Haha yeah it’s been 7 years?” I missed him haha XD.. then we heard a child’s cry.

Then a doctor come out of the door “Mr. Nam? Congratulations..it’s a healthy baby girl” when he said that Woohyun hyung cried, I patted his back.. “Hyung you are a father now” I said “Yeah..i am a daddy now” he said “I have a niece!! ^_^ congrats Woohyun hyung!” Sungyeol hyung said…

Room 302

We are now in Sungjong’s room waiting for him to wake up and also for their baby..

 While I am talking to Sungyeol hyung..and Woohyun hyung is sitting next to the bed.. Sungjong woke up.. “W-woohyun?” he said “I am here Sungjong” Woohyun hyung said, I come closer to him “Who are—wait?! Is that you J-jong dae hyung?!” he looked very surprised haha “Yup it’s me! It’s been a while!” I said “Hehe yeah.. uhm Woohyun? Where is our baby?” he asked “He is in the infant room I think?” then we heard the door opened, we saw the nurse that carrying a baby “Mrs. Nam? Here is your baby” the nurse gave it to Sungjong “She’s so cute” Sungjong said “Yeah! It looks like you Sungjong!” Sungyeol hyung said “Yup but her lips and nose are looked like Woohyun hyung haha” I said.. “You are right hehe” “What will be the baby’s name?” the nurse asked “Nam Eun Hee” Sungjong said “What a lovely name” Sungyeol hyung said “Okay Nam Eun Hee is her name..i’ll take her again later.. Congrats again Mr. and Mrs. Nam” then the nurse left “It’s a beautiful Sungjong” Woohyun hyung said “Hehe…I love you Woohyun” Sungjong said, Woohyun hyung kissed Sungjong and Eun Hee “I love you both” they looked so happy together…a happy family.. I don’t know what happen to me…I remembered when I am still with Xiumin if only it did not happened, We will be a happy family too right?..my tears start to fall.. “Uh? J-jongdae hyung? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” I snapped out “H-huh? Me? It’s n-noting Sungjong” I said “Jongdae you are not a good liar..we knew you for how many years” Sungyeol hyung said, yeah I am not really good at lying then Woohyun hyung pat may shoulder “Tell them” he said..they are my friends they have the right to know.

Sungjong still lying to the bed with Eun Hee, Sungyeol hyung sit beside me and Woohyung hyung is standing near to Sungjong..

“It happened 5 years ago… Xiumin and I live so happy… then one day..i felt something strange to my body..i am always vomiting and also dizziness..i hate the smell of the food sometimes..so I decided to go to the hospital, then he told me that I am 2 months pregnant I can’t believe it but I am so happy I know that Xiumin will be happy.. after that “It” happened He come home late, I saw the text message from Luhan in his phone.. I let it slide because maybe it’s just a prank the next day I met Lay hyung..while we are talking I saw Xiumin k-kissing other guy and it happened again I saw them infront of our house! Kissing again! Then I asked him straight to point..he just shout at me.. 3 days he didn’t come home, I went to his office to say sorry but before I entered I heard a voice..then I opened the door I saw Xiumin and the guy that I saw named Luhan they almost make love in his office…I couldn’t t-take it! I left them. I went to the house and I saw a divorce papers..then Lay hyung came and comfort me..he asked me to go to China with him I said yes..that is the last time I saw Xiumin…” I said I can’t help it..i am crying while telling them, Sungjong also cried Woohyun hyung pat him..and Sungyeol hyung pat me too…

“So that is the reason that you cried earlier” Sungyeol asked..i just nodded “W-wait what happened to your baby hyung?” Sungjong asked, I smiled at him “He is okay, he is energetic Sungjong” I said “Really? So it’s a boy I want to see him Jong dae!” Sungyeol hyung said “Sure hyung but now he is in school I will fetch him later” “You better be! Oh I have an idea! Let’s have a reunion party! It’s been a while since we saw each other” he said “Hmm that’s a good idea!” Sungjong said “Sure! I have located where is Leo hyung! Hehe..but first Sungjong take a rest after 1 week! We will held it!” Sungyeol hyung said “Oh that’s great! Lay hyung is coming next week!” I said “Then it’s settle” Woohyun hyung said..i will see my friends again..

Woohyun’s POV

After we talked about that Sungyeol and Jong dae left.. Sungjong is playing with Eun Hee “She’s so really cute!” he said “Yeah just like you”  we chuckled “You know Woohyun I am feel sorry to Jong dae hyung” he said “I know he really hurt” I said while caressing his hair “D-do you think that Jong dae hyung and Xiumin hyung will be back together?” he asked “Who knows…maybe yes, may be not but it will be Chen’s decision” when I said that Eun Hee cried I hold her and sing a lullaby, Sungjong just look at me…this the best day for me… I just hope that Chen will be able to be happy again.

Sungyeol’s POV

“Myungsoo? Where are you?” I called him “I am here with Kyo Hyun!” I gone upstairs and went to Kyo Hyun’s room. I opened the door and saw them laying on the bed “Appa!” Kyo Hyun jumped to me.. he is my 6 year old son Lee Kyo Hyun..he is looks like me haha “So how is Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked “Well he is fine.. I have a niece!” I said “So it’s a girl! I want to see her hehe” he said..i leaned to him and smack him.. he is my wife Lee Myungsoo..i married him 6 years ago I am 23 at that time and he is 21… “Umma and Appa are sweet!” Kyo Hyun said..hahaha we just laughed.. I got him pregnant before the wedding… while we are laughing we heard a child’s cry.. “Oh! Sun Rae is awake” Myungsoo go to our room and took Sun Rae.. she is my 1 year old Lee Sun Rae and he looks like Myungsoo “Maybe she is also excited to see her cousin haha” he said.. “I almost forgot Myungsoo I saw earlier my childhood friend Kim Jong dae..and we decided to have a reunion party!” I said “Jong dae? You mean the one the one who married at the age of 18?” he asked “Yeah! You know I kinda miss him so we will held a party” I said “Sure that’s a great idea.. am I invited?” he asked “Of course you are silly! We will going to meet his child after all haha” after that we talk about everything.

-Exolover61
A/N: Reunion wahh I miss my bestfriend haha XD..anyway here’s the new chap… summer vacation is over! School year is starting haha XD..take care guys! Study hard!