Those Hurtful Words…

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV        

Xiumin?! What is he doing here and he is with Chanyeol! did he knew? “Umma!” Chanyeol come running to me and hugs me “Eomma! I thought I will never find you!” Chanyeol said “Me too, I’m glad that you are safe Chanyeol” I said and hugs him “Mister helped me to find you!” Chanyeol pointed Xiumin “T-thank you Sir for helping my child, we should go now” I bowed and turn around “Chen.. wait” Xiumin said “Uhm Yeollie? Wait me under that tree please” Chanyeol nodded and walks to the tree.. I looked at Xiumin “What do you want Minseok-ssi?”

“Chen that child is he really—” I stopped him “Yes he is my child, I found him under my door step I took care of him like my own child” I said, well it is a lie “Oh I see, Chen? Please come back” he said,I chuckles “Back? Xiumin you are the one who left me and cheated on me! I will never come back to you ever!” I said and turn around, then he hold my hand “Chen, I’m so sorry for what I have done please come back” I bite my lower lip “Let go” I said “I won’t Chen!” “Let go!” then a hand grabbed Xiumin’s hand “He said let go, so let go of him” I look at the side and saw.. “Y-yixing?” Lay is holding Xiumin’s hand right now “Who are you!?” Xiumin asked “I’m Zhang Yixing.. people often calling me Lay.. and I am Chen’s Boyfriend” “What?! you can’t! he is my wife!” Xiumin still gripped me tighter, I flinch “He is hurting! Let him go!” Lay punch Xiumin… Lay is now in front of me “Don’t you go near Chen! He is not your wife anymore!” Xiumin get up and punched Lay “Lay!” I called his name as I kneeled, I looked at Xiumin and said the words that I don’t want ever to say to him.. “I am not yours anymore!! I don’t love you! Minseok! Stop taking me back! I will never ever comeback to you!” I helped Lay to stand up.. “C-chen” I turn back “Don’t make me repeat myself Minseok.. leave us.. leave me alone” Lay and me starts walking, Lay carried Chanyeol who is now feeling sleepy.

This is the best.. I don’t want to have any connection to him anymore.. its just work nothing else, it hurts for me.. why? I don’t love him right? I cover my mouth as we entered the car and cries.. those words that I don’t want to say to him.. “Dae..” Lay hugged me I just cry in his embrace.

 Xiumin’s POV

“I am not yours anymore!! I don’t love you! Minseok! Stop taking me back! I will never ever comeback to you!” he looked at me.. and I was so struck, I don’t want that! “C-chen” he turned back on me and say these words.. “Don’t make me repeat myself Minseok.. leave us.. leave me alone” then he starts to walk with Lay.. Chen’s boyfriend, those words it hurts for me to hear.. why did you say those words Chen.. “I told you Xiumin.. he loves Lay now, not you” I heard a voice behind me and saw Suho “S-suho what are you doing here?” I asked him “I am with Soo and Jongin they are now in the playground, I walk for a while and saw you and Chen” Suho said “I love him so much Suho..” “But you chose Luhan over him, you left him all alone, you cheated on him.. if you really love him you will not do this to him”.

Then Suho left, I am now inside my car crying like an idiot. Why did he leave him?, why did I cheated? I should have treasure him more, he’s my most important love that I want to keep only mine.. “I’m sorry Chen” I just cried.. I am such a fool, I should stop this.

*Ring-----click*

“Minseok?” – Luhan
“We better talk Luhan, right now” – Xiumin
“Oh sure! where?” – Luhan
“At the restaurant with your parents” – Xiumin
“Okay!! See you later Sweety!” – Luhan

I end the call and stares on my phone, I will end this and fix everything.. Chen.. I looked at my phones gallery and look at Chen’s picture, I have many pictures of him. I know I am the one who made you cry, but I will do anything to make this right… I love you so much.

Lay’s POV

Chen feel asleep as he cried earlier I carried him and Chanyeol to their room, I am now sitting on Chen’s bed  I caress his hair.. “Chen..” I was about going to kiss his lips then he mumbled.. “X-xiumin.. wae?” then another tears flows from his eyes, I kissed his forehead and wipes his tears. I stand up and went to the living room.. he’s still love Xiumin right?, he just is just lying to himself.. he is suffering to much, I looked outside.. Chen..

 

-Exolover61

Okay that’s the wrap! XD its nearing its end!! Haha XD thanks for supporting me in this story! And I hope no one is mad coz of late update *bows*