New Family Member?!

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV

A month passed since Chanyeol’s birthday and he met his Father “Good morning beautiful.” Xiumin said and peck my lips “Likewise handsome” I chuckled. Xiumin and I living together now “Let’s get up maybe Chanyeol is awake” I said “Let him be, the kid needs to sleep more” Xiumin said, then he kisses my neck “I’m still sore here Xiumin!, We done it for 3 rounds!” “But I missed you so much Chen~” this guy really… “Appa! Eomma!!” Chanyeol opened the door and jumped over our bed “Aigoo.. My baby Yeollie~” Xiumin hugged Chanyeol “Chanyeol loves you Appa!” I smiled at the scene “Appa loves you too.. Hmm wanna go to an amusement park?” “Yes let’s go!” I lift Chanyeol “But before that you need to clean yourself Chanyeol..” he smiled “Okay I’ll go and get Jooheon hyung!” he rushed out of the room “Careful baby!” I said, yup Chanyeol has his own nanny or let’s just say man who we can trust Jooheon. Jooheon is one of Xiumin’s bodyguards and a loyal friend “He is so cheerful” Xiumin said “Well yeah, time to get up” I said “Okay let’s dress up”

 

-Time skips-

 

“Wee!” Chanyeol happily ride the carrousel in Lotte World, seeing him like this makes me so happy and now that he is with his father I know that he is very happy “You’re smiling too much Chen” Xiumin said as he wrap his arm to my waist “I’m just happy because you are now with him, with us there’s nothing I can wish for” I said “Chen” he hold my hand tight “I love you so much and Chanyeol, I’m so happy that we are together again and I promise no matter what happens I will never leave and I will protect you both even it costs my life” he said and pecks me on my lips “Eomma and Appa so sweet!” I saw Chanyeol looking at us “O-oh you finished riding, wanna eat baby?” I asked him as Xiumin carried him “Yes I’m hungry!” Xiumin pinch Chanyeol’s cheek “Aigoo my baby is so cute just like his Eomma” we chuckled and went to a nearby restaurant. We ate and Chanyeol is a little bit mess as he eats but still cute, after we ate I had a urge of throwing up so I immediately went to the restroom and throw up many times, I washed up my face I think it’s been a week since I throw up.. Wait can it be?! Hold on I need to be sure! But what if.. *sighed* I think I should go to the doctor tomorrow. I went out and saw Xiumin “You okay?” he asked “Yeah I’m fine, where’s Chanyeol?” “He is with Jooheon in the car I think we should go home, you also look pale Chen I’m worried” I just smiled “Don’t worry I’m fine but before that let’s go to the grocery” he nodded and we went to the grocery.

“Eomma can you buy this to me pleaseu~” he said as he using his aegyo to buy his favorite snack PICNIC, “Oh baby okay I will buy it but eat it slowly okay? Don’t eat too much” I said, he nodded and put the PICNIC on the cart “Xiumin can you find toilet tissues and soap? I think we don’t have anymore” “Okay wait me here” as Xiumin left Chen he suddenly felt dizzy, he gripped on the cart “Eomma? Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked “I’m fine baby.. oww!” he touched his head “Eomma!” that is the last thing he heard and everything went black.

Xiumin’s POV

I think this is enough I walked back to Chen then I heard “Oh no! Someone fainted, call ambulance!” who fainted? I better find Chen he seems so pale earlier “Eomma! Wake up please! Appa!!” wait that voice!! I run and shoved the people in front of me and I saw Chanyeol crying and trying to wake up Chen “Chen!” I immediately squat down and held him in my arms “Chen wake up! Hey!” I took my mini phone like device and put it to my ear “Jooheon can you hear me?!” I said “Yes Minseok-ssi” he said “Prepare the car now, Chen fainted we will go to the hospital now!” “Right away Minesok-ssi” I carried Chen “Chanyeol baby.. we will run to the car okay please keep following me” I said, he nodded and we run outside “Jooheon!” Jooheon opened the car, I let Chanyeol go first “To the hospital now!” then he drove.

-At the Hospital-

I am walking back and forth as I am waiting for Suho to come out I told Jooheon to take Chanyeol home first, oh please I hope that Chen is okay “Xiumin” Suho called me as he came out of the door “How is he?” I asked, he smiled “He is fine, all I want you to do is to care of Chen and make sure he is not stressing himself, by the way Congratulations he is pregnant.” Suho chuckled and walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What?!?!?

I went to room and saw Chen sleeping “Chen.. Suho said that you are pregnant.. oh my gosh I am so excited” I said “Yeah.. I know” then I heard Chen talked “How are you feel?” “I’m fine now, I am expecting this Xiumin but well I guess I am really pregnant” he smiled I hugged him “I am so happy Chen, I promise I will never going to hurt you again and I will be strong for our family” I pecked his lips “I love you Chen with all of my heart” “I love you too Xiumin”

 

Meanwhile…

 

“You will never be happy Kim Jongdae… Minseok is mine only mine! I will kill anyone who stands in my way to have him!”

 

-Sorry for being busys again guys, here's the update :) hope you like it and sorry for this being short T_T