Birthday Wish

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV

Weeks passed since Lay hyung left Korea, I felt guilt he loves me I know and I love him too but not the way he loves me I hope Lay hyung will be able to find someone who will make him love him back so much. “Eomma!” Chanyeol came running to me “Yes Yeollie?” I asked him and his hair “Kai says he wants to go to our house, can he come please?” oh my why is he so cute!? “Aw baby he can come but what about his parents?”  “About that Eomma said that he and Appa will be out of town for some seminar for 3 days and I can’t come with them so they want me to stay with you uhm Chen-ssi?” Kai said “Oh there’s no need for formality just called me Mama just like Chanyeol saying to your Mom” I said he nodded and we went straight home.

I am now preparing some snacks for Chanyeol and Kai as I went to the room I heard their conversation.

“Chanyeollie when is your birthday?” – Kai
“Uhm.. Nov 27” – Chanyeol
“Its Nov 25 today! It is just around the corner advance happy birthday!”  - Kai
“Thanks but I don’t think I will be happy” – Chanyeol
“Why is that?” – Kai
“I want to celebrate my birthday with Eomma and Appa” – Chanyeol
“Where is yourAppa?”  - Kai
“I don’t know but Eomma said that Appa doesn’t love us so Eomma cried and left” – Chanyeol
“Your Appa is bad!” – Kai
“But still I want to meet Appa, I don’t hate Appa when I see him I will give him a big hug!” – Chanyeol
“I will go to your birthday Chanyeol” – Kai

 

Chanyeol… I’m sorry you will meet your father soon, “Yeollie? Can you open the door Eomma have snacks” Chanyeol opened the door and I placed the snack “Chanyeol, Eomma needs to go work right now I will call Jeongmin to stay here for a while be good okay? And Kai I also called Kyungsoo he said be good boy too” “Yes!” they said oh they are so adorable!  “I’ll be back at 6:00 later Yeollie and Kai” I went down “Hello? Jeongmin-ah it’s me Jongdae yes it is me cousin haha, can you come over here? I need to go to work but no one will look at Chanyeol and his friend. Thanks I’ll send the address thanks you so much again” I take my things and drive to Xiumin’s company.

Time skips

“Jongdae-ssi please make 4 copies of this I need to for tomorrow’s meeting” Xiumin said “Yes Minseok-ssi” I went to the copy area, we are like this since we came back, it is for my own good so we  have  to pretend we don’t know each other and we are just president and secretary. “Okay it’s done” I went back to his office and heard something I peek what is going on and saw Luhan talking to Xiumin.

“Minseok why is he here!? I saw Chen!” – Luhan
“What do you mean why? He is my secretary” – Xiumin
“Fire him! He is not needed here!” – Luhan
“I need him I want him I will not going to fire him” – Xiumin
“What?! I am your fiancée Xiumin not him!” – Luhan
“CHEN IS MY WIFE! YOU ARE NOT MY FIANCEE! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I WILL STAY BY HIS SIDE, I DON’T LOVE YOU STOP INTERFERING MY LIFE AND GET OUT!” – Xiumin

Because of Xiumin’s shout I flinched a bit I accidentally opened the door and Luhan saw me “YOU! XIUMIN IS MINE!” he runs towards me and grabbed my neck, I choked a little bit “Chen! Let ing go Luhan!” Xiumin pushed Luhan and he pulls me to his arms calming me, I am so scared and cried “Xiumin you are mine! I love you for a long time! He just appeared to our lives you and I love each other!” Luhan tries to hug him but Xiumin grabbed his shirt “Don’t you dare touch what is mine! Try hurt Chen you will be facing my wrath! I don’t love you Luhan you are just my best friend but now you are my once was friend.” Then the guards came “Take him away don’t you let enter this man again we are no longer engaged understand that?” they nodded and left.

 

Xiumin’s POV

“You okay Chen?”  We sat on the couch in my office and caressing his hair “I’m f-fine I just shocked” he said I hugged him “Everything is going to be fine” I said and pat his back then the door slammed “Minseok!! I heard Luhan came here are you alright?” I looked who it is “I’m fine Dad but he tried to choke Chen I stopped him” I said then Mom looked at Chen “Jongdae is that really you?” Chen looked at Mom “Y-yes Mrs. Kim” she hugged Chen “We missed you so much Jongdae” “We are so sorry about our Son” “It’s Okay Mr. and Mrs. Kim Xiumin and I are together again” I hold his hand “That’s great! I really want you two to be together forever” Dad talk to all security that Luhan is a threat and don’t let him inside, meanwhile me and Mom comforting Chen. “Uhm.. Xiumin I have a request for you is it alright?” Chen said “Of course anything from you Chen” I said “Actually I want you to go to my house this Nov 27 can you come?” Nov 27? “Yes I can go but why?”  “It’s a surprise Xiumin, Mr. and Mrs. Kim can also come” “Jongdae-ah call us Mom and Dad again like those days” Dad said “Thank you uhm Mom and Dad, can you please buy some child things  boy things actually” all of us are confused “Sure but why?”  Mom asked “It’s a secret Mom promise it will be great” what is going to happen in Nov 27.

Skips

-Nov 27 XXXX-

“Thank you so much for coming Mom, Dad and Xiumin” Chen said “Anything for you Chen” I said he smiled and pecks my cheeks “Hey! Your Xiumin right!? Why did left my friend here!?” a tall man said and come to my way “Woah Sungyeol-ah! Don’t be mad they are together again stop acting like his boyfriend or something!” “But this guy –” “Stop it you are making us embarrassing” “Not you too Leo hyung!” Chen lean closer to me “Sorry for that commotion, they are my childhood friends” I see they are childhood friends “The reason I asked you to come here is its Chanyeol’s birthday his wish is to meet you Xiumin” he said “Really? It’s his birthday I’m so nervous Chen” I said “Everything will be fine let’s go” and we went inside.

 

“Happy birthday Chanyeol!!!!” everyone said to Chanyeol “Here’s my gift Chanyeollie” a dark skinned child said “Thank you Kai I love it!” then Chen came with a cake “Chanyeol here’s the cake go on make a wish” Chanyeol closed his eyes and said “My wish is to see Appa and we will be happy live together1” then he blew the candle everyone clapped while me I am hiding at the back, Chanyeol baby we will see again.. “Yeollie, Eomma has a big present for you close your eyes” Chanyeol closed again his eyes “Xiumin.. come here fast” he whispered, I came closer to them “Open your eyes baby” Chen said and Chanyeol opened his eyes and we looked at each  other “He is your real Appa Chanyeol” “Y-you are my Appa?” I smiled and kneeled down “Chanyeol-ah y-yes I’m your Appa I’m so sorry for hurting you and your Eomma” Chanyeol hugged me very tight “I really *sobs* want to hug you like this Appa” I hugged him back “Happy birthday Chanyeol” the others cried and smiled, I looked at Chen and hugged him, finally my love and child are now with me.

Chen’s POV

“Mom, Dad this is your grandchild Chanyeol” I said “Oh my! You should tell me earlier he looks like a mini Minseok, Honey called the toy shop to deliver toys!” “I’m on it just wait!” I chuckled and looked to Xiumin who is now playing with Chanyeol “So you finally tell him” “Yes Suho hyung, they deserve to know each other” he smiled “Good for you, oh I better go to Soo now” he left, I came closer to Xiumin and Chanyeol “You look having fun” Chanyeol looked at me “Of course I am playing with Appa!” “Chen I am so happy thank you so much for giving me another chance” “Xiumin I love you, yes I am so mad at you but I am glad to have you again by my side with our angel” Xiumin kissed me “I love you Chen” I hold his hand “I love you too Xiumin” he smiled “I love Eomma and Appa!” Chanyeol hugged us we laughed. Our family is perfect I just hope everything will be alright.

 

-Exolover61

Here’s the update after million years! I am so sorry for the wait!! I am so freaking busy these months! Please spare me! T_T and I hope you will like this :D