Cheating?

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Kim Jong Dae..he is the wife of Kim Min Seok..they’ve been together for 1 year..then Minseok married Jong Dae after they’re anniversary..now they are 5 years married..

“Chen! I need to go!” my husband Xiumin said “Okay! Be careful” then Xiumin come closer to me and kissed me and he leaves.

I still remember the day we got married, I am 18 years old and he is 20 years old, at first my parents against to because it’s too early but in the end they agreed.. now I am 23 and he is 26.. I am happy to marry a guy like him.

“Oh what time is it?” I check to the clock.. oh it’s 12:00 I need to go to the hospital.. I have an appointment to Dr. Kim because this past days I am always vomiting and always dizzy..

At Kim Medical Hospital

“Good afternoon Kim Jong Dae-sshi” he greeted me “Likewise Dr. Kim Joon Myun” I said the I sat down “So let’s get to it okay? Base on your result..i want to congratulate you” he said.. “Hmm? Congratulate? Why?” I asked him..then he smiled at me.. “You are 2 months pregnant”..what?!?!

At Kim Residence..

I got back from the hospital…I caress my tummy, woah I can’t believe that I am pregnant.i am going to ber a mother ^^ I’m sure Xiumin will be happy! Oh what time is it?... 5:00 pm oh! I need to cook for dinner, exact 7:00 pm Xiumin will be here! I will cook his favorite dumplings!.

8:00 pm

That’s odd it’s already 8:00. Xiumin he didn’t call or text me, what happen? Xiumin where are you? *yawn* I’m sleepy….i closed my eyelids..

After hours..

Hmm? Oh I slept what time is it? 10:00 pm.. it’s already 10 and Xiumin has not come home yet..

*click*

“Chen? Why are you still awake?” finally he arrives.. “I fell asleep why did you come home late?” I straight to the point.. “W-well I have a meeting..a-and we didn’t notice the time, sorry Babe” then he give me a peck to my lips.. “Really? Okay if you say so” he smiled at me then he go up stairs.. “He left his coat here..” I was going to put it to the laundry, but I noticed something his phone is here, I am his wife so I can look to his phone right? I open his phone and notice some message..

From Luhan:

Sweety! Thanks for the night! I enjoyed it I hope we see each other again! I love you!”

W-what is this?! “Chen did you—” he immediately grabbed his phone from me “Xiumin?” “it’s n-nothing Babe, uhm did you eat?!” he asked me..i just nodded..just now I saw him panic and tense… it can be… Xiumin.. is he cheating on me?..

-EXOLOVER61

Annyeong chingus!! Here’s the new story!! Hope you all like it!!