More than Words..

Unfaithful [HIATUS]

Chen’s POV

“Where on earth are you taking me!?” I asked “To my heart Babe~” he said and winked.. what the!! I can’t take it anymore!, but.. I missed it “Stop the car!!” I shouted but he still driving.. come on! I want to go home!.

-After hours-

The car stopped “W-where is this place?!” I looked around all I can see is trees and a lake “This is my private house no one knows this place, not my parents neither Luhan nor you” Xiumin said, I entered the house as I come to the living room, I got surprised.. “W-what is this?” Xiumin he stands in front of me, “This is our pictures Chen, I kept them all here” I looked to all pictures its all complete, from the day we first date our first fight.. everything “H-how.. you didn’t love me right?! You cheated on me! Why these!” I can’t help myself I am in the verge of breaking down, then Xiumin hugged me “L-let go”  I said, but he is still hugging me “Let –” “I won’t let go!” I heard him crying, n-no don’t let my emotions over me.. “I don’t want to let go you.. I can’t I am so sorry Chen I can’t let you go.. you are so precious to me” he said “Y-you can!! You chose Luhan over me right?! Let me be!” I shouted then I feel his lips on mine, no I can’t! I have to stop this!.. “I love you so much Chen” “W-why did you cheated on me if you truly love me.”  I said to him as I looked in his eyes with some tears flows. “I know I cheated on you and I am the worst person, I hurt the one I truly love, the one I am treasured. But here I am still begging for your forgiveness, I want us to be together again.. I know!! You will never forgive me, but I still love you! I’m so sorry!! So sorry Chen!!” then he cries, I remembered this tears and cries.. it’s the same after I answered him and after we got married. I don’t know what to do my arms just embraced him and I started to cry once more, my heart pounds so fast. "I love you so much Chen" Xiumin said and he kissed me, this feeling its still the same.. i.. still love him, i just replied to his kiss and we lay down.

 

The Next Day

Hmm.. I opened my eyes and looked outside, its morning.. huh? I lift the blanket Xiumin and I made love yesterday.. gosh! I cover my face.. I still remembered what did I said *sighed* I really still love him. “Good morning Chen, you okay?” he asked “Uhm i am still a little sore but I’m fine” I said “That’s good then.. uhm Chen I’m so really sorry” he said.. “Xiumin its fine.. I am taken over by my hatred to you.. but even now my hearts still longing for you, I know me and Lay are together..but my heart still seeking for you.. I am an idiot right?” I looked down, then he cupped my face “Chen.. its okay I’m the one who put you to this pain.. I’m so sorry.. can I still be with you?” he’s voice are sincere.. when he said that my hearts starts to pound faster, and my tears flows.. “Yes… Xiumin I love you!” and then I hugged him so tight, he hugs me back, how can I not see this.. because of my hatred and my harsh words I didn’t see his sincereness. “Chen I have many to say to you, but I can’t this happiness from you shut my words, I love you” I smiled, then I remembered Chanyeol. I let go of the hug “Xiumin? I have something to say to you.. its important please hear me out”

Xiumin’s POV

Finally Chen and I are together again.. I can’t help but let my tears flows then Chen, “Xiumin? I have something to say to you.. its important please hear me out” he said, I nodded “Its about Chanyeol, the one you carried at the park” he said, I just nodded “I lied about I saw Chanyeol at my door step” then I remembered what Baekhyun told me “Chen i am secretly investigated you, then Baekhyun go to China and he said that you delivered Chanyeol.. is that true?” I asked and Chen cried “Y-yes he came from me” I got mad actually someone got him pregnant! “Who is it?! The man who got you pregnant! He should be a responsible man!” then Chen hugged me tight “Its not just a man.. its you! Xiumin Chanyeol is yours.. he is your son”

W-what?! “Say what?! he is my son! How!?” “You know we are married and its very common to us to do , but I never knew that I will got pregnant.. I was gonna tell you but you cheated on me.. I was 2 months pregnant when I left you and I gave birth to Chanyeol when I am in China” I hugged him so tight “I’m so sorry Chen.. I know that you’ve been through a lot because of me, I’m sorry for not being with you at that time.. when I saw that child’s eyes it’s the same like me” he nodded “I love you Chen..” I said and cupped his face “I love you too Xiumin” then I kissed him and replied back, we lay down I don’t care what future hold for us.. I will still stay by Chen’s side.. I love him..

 

-Exolover61

Hello!! Sorry if I just now update this, I am so busy you know I am having a Demo class sheesh.. I hope I can do this.. again thanks for reading my stories.. love lots guys! Don’t stop reading this story..