A little moment together

My girlfriend is a vampire?! (HIATUS)

You were walking along the castle garden, thinking about your next decision. What should you do now? You sighed for the hundredth time was you sat down onto the grass. "Feeling down?" A voice said. You look behind you. Hoya was standing there, hands in his pockets. "It's you, hi."You said and gestured him to sit down. "Of course it's me, were you expecting others?" Hoya said as he sat beside you.

You smiled a little, "Nah.. What are you doing here? I mean, not that I don't welcome you though.." You said as you played with a small flower. "We came to visit the kings and queens, and maybe visit your highness too, afterall, you missed me don't you?" Hoya grinned and lightly elbowed you. You chuckle, "Whatever."

You and Hoya stared at the beautiful sunset in front of you guys in silence. No one was talking. Then, Hoya decide to break the silence. "So, I heard from your cousins about your human boyfriend.. finding out about you?" You frowned. "News spred fast huh? Yeah.." Hoya looked at you seriously, "Are you okay? As in really okay?" "No. I just.. hope that mom and dad won't find out.." You said grimly. 

Hoya nodded, "I promise, I won't say a thing." He put three fingers out and make a X action on his chest. "Cross my heart and hope to die."You chuckled. "I know, you wont say anything.." Hoya grinned. You look at Hoya and smiled. "Thanks Hoya, for being there for me. " Hoya caress your cheek with his fingers, "Anytime baby doll." You leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Hoya frozed. "Come on! Let's get back to the castle!" You stood up. Hoya snapped out from his daze and nodded. "Yeah, let's go." You held his hand and you two walked back. Hoya's heartbeat was hundred times faster then usual, he glance at his hand in yours and smiled. *I love you princess.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and subscribe!