I have to forget him so he can forget me.

My girlfriend is a vampire?! (HIATUS)

"_______! " Hoya ran after you and grabbed your wrist. "Please! Talk to me!" He pleaded.

You shook your wrist off and glared at him. "Fine. Start."

"Look.. I'm really sorry about you and that human.. But you got to understand, if you continue to date him, you are endangering his life!" Hoya explained.

You thought about what he said for a second. *He's right..* Hoya continued "You would rather he lived and forget about you rather than to die right?"

You closed your eyes for a minute, soaking in what Hoya said. *Hoya's right.. I can't risk Eli's life and I did do the right thing by breaking up with him..*

Hoya whispered, " Please forgive me _____? I'm really sorry.." You opened your eyes and looked at him. "I.. can't be mad at you for long.." You laughed a little. Hoya smiled "So, you forgive me?" You smiled back and nodded. Hoya hugged you and smiled widely. "Thank you, _____."

Just at the corner of the hallway, Clarissa whispered "Oh well, I guess the two friends made up, there, a happy ending." Michy nodded. "Uh huh.. I wonder if Hoya will successfully win _____'s heart." "I'll bet you, 50 dollars, he will." Gerald said. Clarissa disagreed. "I'll bet you 100 bucks he will not. She still loves Eli."

Gerald shook his head "Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room, lying on your stomach on your bed. You were browsing through photos of you and Eli, smiling and laughing at the camera. You smiled sadly at those memories. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in."

"Hey, whatcha doing?" Clarissa sat on your bed. You showed her the photos. "Hmm.. Still thinking of Eli?" You nodded sullenly. 

"Let me guess, you're worried about how he's doing right now?" You nodded again. "I know Eli well, he is definitely not taking this whole break up thing well. Sigh.. If only I can just tell him the whole truth!!" You flung your arms wildly. 

"Like what? Tell him that you're actually a vampire princess and that you are more then two hundred years old? And the reason why you break up with him is because of a war thats coming between the wearwolves, evil vamps and us?" Clarissa said.

You nodded eagerly.

"Well, you must be crazy. Plus, your parents will hunt you down, remember, no human is suppose to know our existence. Think about it lady, Eli will be so much safer if you are not with him, his safety is number one right? So get over it. ______, it's time to forget him, let him find another girl, like those girl groups." Clarissa went out of the room.

You thought about her words. 

*She's right.. I have to forget Eli so he can forget me.. And let him find another girl.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and subscribe! :D