I can't forgive you.. not now

My girlfriend is a vampire?! (HIATUS)

All the members eyes grew wide. "Mwoh?!"

Kevin remember the text he recieved just a few hours ago from you.

Hey Kev, please take care of Eli tonight. Thanks.

*No wonder she send me that text.* 

The members look at all the mess around the room. "Hyung, we should clean these up.." Dongho spoke.

The others nodded and begin clearing up Eli's room. Kevin and Soohyun brought Eli to the living room to bandaged his fist.

Eli felt the pain in his knuckles, but the pain in his heart is even bigger. While Kevin and Soohyun aid his hand, Eli just stared blankly into space.

*Why did she break up with me..*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, you were not doing so fine either.

Once you reached the palace, you practically bawled for like hours and hours. Your cousins just looked at you sadly, giving you tissues every second.

You frozen heart ache very badly. You were used to any type of pain, but you weren't used to emotional pain.

*No.. I can't be this weak. I can't show mum and dad that I'm this weak.. I have to be strong to lead the kingdom to get Eli back.. I have to be strong.*

You wiped your tears away and looked at your cousins. "Don't worry guys, I will be fine, I will be okay, I will be strong."

There were determination and confidence in your voice, so they knew that you were not faking it, so instead of comforting you, they cheered for you.

"You can get through this _____, we have faith in you." 

You nodded and smiled.

You were determined not to be brought down by the pain in your frozen heart.

You know that once the werewolfs and all the evil vampires are brought down, you can get Eli back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, you went down for breakfast.

"Hey yo sleepyhead! They got your favourite scrambled eggs with extra blood, tasty and bloody red!" Gerald said as he pointed at your plate.

"Cool." You started to dig in.

You were still sad, but you knew you had to be strong.

Knock Knock

"Come in" Rachael said. The head of maids came in.

"Your highnesses, the seven princes are here."

You guys look at each other.

"Why are they here?" Shaun whispered to Gerald.

"I don't know." He shrugged and continued eating his toast.

You sigh quietly. You didn't want to face Hoya now, after you yelled at him a few days ago. You couldn't forgive him still.

Michy look at you. "Talk to him nicely."

Rachael nodded at the Head of Maids. "Let them in." 

"Yes, milady" She bowed and went out.

Seconds later, Infinite came in and greeted you guys. "Good morning your highnesses." 

"Hey guys!" Everyone waved brightly except you. You just nodded.

"____, wave some chairs for them." Rachael said.

You ignored her and continued eating.

"Psst.." Clarissa nudged you.

You rolled your eyes and waved chairs over. "Thank you your highness" Sungkyu said as they sat down.

"Now, what brings you here?" Michy said.

You felt someone staring at you and looked up. Hoya was looking at you with apologetic eyes. 

*I'm sorry.* He said in his mind.

You rolled your eyes. *Sorry ain't cure..*

*Please.. ______.. just talk to me.. I missed you..* Hoya look at you with desperation.

*Because of you, I had to hurt him, and I was hurt too!* You snapped in your mind.

*I had to do this.. If you get caught seeing a human, you both will be in big trouble, I don't want you to be hurt..* Hoya said.

*What you did was useless, like I said, I am still hurt!* You stared at him with anger.

*Please.. _____.. Can't we go back to the same as before? Best friends again?* Hoya pleaded with you.

*I can't forgive you.. not now.*

*Then.. when?" He asked.

You stood up from your chair. 

Everyone stared at you. "I'm not feeling too well.. I shall be in my room." You said as you glared at Hoya and went up, with your personal maid following behind.

Hoya stood up from his seat too. "I'm sorry your highnesses.." And he went to chase after you.

Infinite and your cousins look at each other.

"Well? Let's continue our discussion.. on how to defeat the wearwolves and the evil vampires.."

~~~~~~~

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!~