He knows.

My girlfriend is a vampire?! (HIATUS)

It was the night of halloween. You and your cousins were walking back to the castle from a halloween party. "Man.. That was the worst halloween party ever!!" Gerald rolled his eyes as he complained. "And why is that?" You asked. 

"There's no freaking blood to drink at all! Bleh." All of you laughed. It's been quite long since you guys had blood, you gotta admit, you were feeling hungry now. While the rest of your cousins were laughing and joking around, you looked at your phone. 

50 missed calls, 35 messages, 20 voicemails.

*Sigh.. Can't he stop these? Its hurting me that I can't even talked, see or even hear him.* You thought as you off your phone, not wanting to get another call or message from Eli. You and your cousins turned into a dark alley. Suddenly, you guys stopped.

"Did.. did you guys smell that?" Clarissa said, as she sniffed the air. Shaun and Gerald nodded beside her. "Thats.." 

"Blood.." You and Rachael whispered. All of you took a step forward to examine the alley. There, under the streetlamp light, you saw a group of people, laughing and hovering over a person who was slumped onto the wall, blood gushing from his neck. 

"Hey! Who's there!" Michy shouted. The group of people turned, you could see their face, eyes red, sharp fangs with blood dripping down. *Vampires. Newborns.* You thought. "Well well well.. Isn't it the mighty royals? Nice to me you, your highnesses." The leader of the group bowed mockingly. 

"Leave the poor person alone." Rachael said sternly. The newborns cackled with laughter. "Why should we? We're just hungry, is that a crime?" You frowned and pointed at them "We are warning you, leave now." "You know.. We always wanted to have a little fight.. hmm.. i think its time for a little exercise with the royals right?" After the leader said that, the newborns dashed towards you and your cousins.

"Seriosly? Another fight?" You rolled your eyes and fought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Eli and Kevin were walking back to the dorm after buying some snacks for the members. "Eli, you should stop calling or texting her. I think she changed her number which is why she did not reply." Eli looked at his phone. "I still don't get it, why did she break up with me? I didn't do anything wrong right.." Kevin shrugged. "Maybe she just can't stand dating an idol, since we have to fly everywhere now." Eli sighed.

Suddenly, they heard some noises from the back alley. "Wonder whats going on.." Kein peered over. Eli was curious and he thought he heard your voice. "Come on, let's check it out." He walked over. Kevin followed behind, "You sure?" Eli ignored him and walked nearer to the alley.

He turned and froze. He was shock to see the scene in front of him. "Yo, whats wron-" Kevin stared wided eyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You took hold of the last newborn and mercilessly bit his neck and tore it apart. Then you realise there was someone in front of you. Your jaw dropped as you stared at the person, you were looking horrible at that moment, your fangs can be seen, eyes blood red. "______?" Eli whispered. 

Your cousins dropped that newborns and was shocked to see Eli and Kevin in front. "Eli.." You said softly. Eli slowly walked backwards, you took a step forward, "Eli-" He held a hand up and shouted. "Don't you dare move! Don't you dare freaking move you monster!" Your heart ache when he called you a monster. You reach out for him. "Eli, please I can explain-"

"EXPLAINED WHAT?! THAT YOU WERE HIDING YOUR IDENTITY FROM ME?! THAT I WAS DATING A MONSTER?! A..A.. VAMPIRE?!" Eli screamed, horrified and shocked that the girl he loved wasn't human. "Eli.. I'm sorry.." Your head lowered as your tears flowed non stop down your face. 

Eli shooked his head, "I don't want to see you ever again, you monster. A liar and a filthy creature." With that he walked away, with Kevin following behind. You kneeled onto the floor and cried out loud. *I'm sorry, my love.. I wanted to protect you..*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and subscribe~!