Break up

My girlfriend is a vampire?! (HIATUS)

Eli was walking excitedly towards the park, he just can't wait to see you. He was worried for weeks when you did not answer his calls. He wanted to look for you, but then he realised that he does not know your house address, he was almost going to make a police report.

*wonder what she wanna tell me~* Eli eyes brightened up when he saw you seating down on the bench. He ran towards you immediately.

But froze halfway when he saw your sad face. You were usually the smiley type, so he finds it strange. Eli saw your face and knew something was wrong. He slowly walk to the bench.

You had heard him coming, and when you saw him walking towards you, you sigh deeply, trying hard not to tear. 

*I can do this.. its just 3 words and then quickly run away..* You stood up from the bench.

"Hey.." You faked a smile. 

"Hey." Eli hugged you. 

*Please.. don't do this.. You make it seem harder..*  You thought. You quickly pulled away.

Eli look at you questionly. "What happen? Its something wrong chagiya?"

*I have to do this.* You raised your head. "I have something to tell you.."

Eli raised an eyebrow.

You inhaled deeply. "I...I want a break up."

Eli's face fell.

"W...what?" He frowned. "Did I do something wrong baby? Did I?"

You shook your head, he kept questioning you.

"Did I baby? If I did, I'm really sorry! Is it because I have too many schedules and you feel negelected? Is it?! Or is it because-"

"I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE OKAY?! I DON'T LOVE YOU! MY FEELINGS FOR YOU CHANGED ALREADY!" You shouted.

That hit him.

He kept quiet. You could see tears rolling down his cheeks. You had tears in your eyes already, but you were trying your best to keep them in.

You swallowed hard. "You will find another better girl than me.. a much better one." 

You turned around to leave when he grab your wrist.

"You.. really don't love me anymore? Why? Is there another guy out there?"

He was hoping you would say no.

But you lied. "Yes.. and.. I love him."

Eli couldn't believe it, so which means those texts you've been getting was from that mysterious guy? That was what he thought.

He let go of your wrist, turned around, and slowly walk away. As he walked away, you stared at his back with tears rolling down your cheeks, you felt pain in your frozen heart. *I'm sorry.. baby.. I have to do this..*

You knew he was going to get himself drunk tonight, and you messaged Kevin.

Hey Kev, please take care of Eli tonight. Thanks.-______

You deleted the whole of UKISS's number, including Eli, since you knew that you were not going to be in contact with them anymore.

You went back to the palace immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli went back to the dorm. The members were out having their schedules so he was alone at the dorm. He went to his bedroom and sat on the bed. He stared at the loving picture of both of you. 

You were kissing his cheek while making dorky poses. He smiled sadly as he stared at your picture. But his face fell when he remembered your words earlier.

"Yes.. and.. I love him."

"Yes.. and.. I love him."
"Yes.. and.. I love him."
"Yes.. and.. I love him."
 
He screamed in agony and threw the photoframe onto the floor. The glass shattered onto the floor. The picture fell out, pieces of glass on it.  Eli broke down badly and cried loudly.
 
"WHY?! WHY...?!!"
 
*Why do you have to do this to me? I love you..* He thought as he punched the floor many times in anger until his knuckles bleed.
 
Just then, UKISS memebers came in and heard the noise from Eli's room. They hurried in and was shocked to see Eli crying and screaming, with pieces of glass shattered on the floor and his bleeding knuckles. Soohyun asked worriedly, "What happen Eli? Tell us."
 
Eli looked at them in pain and agony, with swollen eyes.
 
"She.. broke up with me.."