I can't let them be in trouble

My girlfriend is a vampire?! (HIATUS)

"Hyungs! You're bac-" Dongho smile disappear. 

BOM!

Eli slammed his bedroom door. 

The rest of the members looked at Kevin. "What happen to him?" Soohyun asked. Kevin sigh, "It's complicated.." He then trudge to his room.

The members look at each other and shrugged.

Meanwhile, Eli was still unable to in the fact that you are a vampire, or that vampires exist. He still cannot get the image of you at the 'battlefield' earlier on. *She lied to me all this while.. She hid her identity from me.. She is a bloodsucking.. monster.* 

"GAHHHHHH!!" Eli screamed in fustration and punched the floor real hard. His knuckles were bleeding, he felt pain, but all he felt was pain in his heart. He cried. "The girl I love is a monster.. A FREAKING MONSTER!" He sobbed. *Is that why she broke up with me?* Eli cried as he felt pain, and feelings of being betrayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on _____! Don't worry, Eli just needs time to get used to the fact that you're a vampire." Your cousins said. After the bloody fight, and the dramatic truth about your identity, you and your cousins fled back to the castle immediately. 

"You saw the way he looked at me! Like he was disgust! " You frowned, trying to stop the tears from flowing. Clarissa put a hand on your shoulder, "Look, you two have broken up, so what can happen? Okay, he knows, so what? "

You shrugged her shoulder off. "Yes, we have broken up, but he knows our identities, my identity! If mom and dad finds out that he knew, they will kill him! " Your cousins slowly nodded their head.

Gerald stood up, "well, if you don't say, we don't say, they won't find out, right?" You rolled your eyes, "You know them, they will find out sooner or later, plus, Kevin saw it too! Soon, I think the whole UKISS will know.. I can't let them be in trouble.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, i know, but bear with it cause I'm currently sick. 

Please comment and subscribe~! or else you won't see tomorrow.