Stormy Emeralds

Pu(rrr)fection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun let out a sigh as he crouched in front of a still unmoving Luhan, lightly poking the small boy's nose."Luhan?" he asked tentatively, wincing inwardly when the hybrid finally gave a sign of being aware of his existence: green eyes focused on the human, fear swirling in them.

"I'm back from work." the other said lowly, feeling somewhat concerned for the boy. Even he knew that there was something wrong with the other. 

After all, as a cat, Luhan had been very loud and somewhat active. As a human, at the very moment, he was everything but that.

"I hope your day was fine.." Whispered the hybrid finally, one of his crimson ears flickering slightly. His tail was still wrapped around his scarred form, hiding it from Sehun by ease."I am sorry but I moved once... I went to the toilet. I know how to use it so I could. I am sorry." Despite the obvious panic behind his words, his voice was almost emotionless, almost as if the speaker was not him, but someone else, merely a narrator who cared not about the cat-boy.

Sehun sighed a bit: his hands itched to caress the twitchy ear on top of that curly mop of blood-like hair. Oddly enough, he wanted to comfort the seemingly very calm boy: there was something about him that screamed lost. Normally, he could have easily told anyone to leave, even if they looked at him that way but something about Luhan screamed different, and he wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad thing, really.

"Sehun," the hybrid whispered again suddenly, blinking at the other slowly."Am I allowed to eat?" he asked, head tilting to the side a little. 

"Yes," was the reply of the human as he stood up quickly, deciding to help Luhan find something to eat: he wasn't sure if the hybrid would be able to do it for himself.

"What can I eat?" Another question, some life finally reflecting in the quiet words as Luhan tugged on the end of his tail, playing with it a little."I don't like tuna that much." he added a few moments later, only to bite into his lower lip as if he had said something he should not have."But I am fine with anything, because you know food is food and..."

And there he was, rambling on and on, almost as if he was unable to stop the words from escaping his rosy lips. Sehun's eyes fell on them unconsciously, widening just a bit when he spotted a small scar running right under the boy's lower lip. It had faded already and was barely visible, but the human just did not want to know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter