Tao

Pu(rrr)fection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Open the door!" Wailed Tao, scratching at the door with whines and impatient meows. The sound of something crashing against the wood filled Sehun's ears. He wondered if this mysterious Tao person was smart enough to headbutt the door.

"The handle, Tao!" Came a low murmur and finally, the door flung open, revealing a tall, honey-blond haired cat hybrid with large eyes that were as dark as the night sky. His tail was a similar jet-block, the fur on it long and silky, but his ears were white, providing a stark contrast with his sun-like locks. A leather collar was attached to his neck and on it hang a small golden charm, its shape resembling a heart. 

Within moments, he was by Luhan's side, beaming down at him, pearly teeth showing."Lulu, you look like crap.." he said suddenly, his smile falling quickly."I thought that you were here with good news like me... Not like this." a pout formed on his thin lips, sadness gleaming in his dark gaze. Now that Sehun had a good look at him, he noticed how sharp his features were and how dark circles surrounded his eyes. He looked somewhat intimidating, especially when his lips were not curling upwards.

"Thanks." Luhan rolled his eyes a little, voice shaky as he pushed himself up to hug the other."You have not changed at all, Tao." he added quietly."I thought that you would.."

"I may have an owner now, but I am still the Tao you know." the tall hybrid stuck out his tongue, eyes finally flickering to the door. Leaning against the hard wood stood a tall man, smirk playing on his lips. 

"He sure is the same as before," he muttered."but I'm glad. I didn't buy him to make another person out of him."

"I remember you," mumbled Luhan with a soft sigh."You said you may come back for me, but you never did." his eyes shone with sorrow and distrust, ears dropping a little."You said that you mean good for us and now Tao has a collar!"

"Luhan, don't stress too much," Sehun muttered as he lightly scratched behind the boy's left ear, hoping to help him relax a little."I'm sure that you two can talk about this like civilized beings. It's never good to get so angry, especially not when you are still very sick."

"Sorry, I..." Luhan bit into his lower lip as he looked away."I am sorry." he added quickly, unable to say anything else.

"It's okay," Yifan said with a sigh."They refused to let me adopt you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter