Lassie vs. Cat

Pu(rrr)fection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan lay on the couch, a pout on his lips. His tail was swishing back and forth, reflecting the annoyance he felt more than perfectly. That stupid dog was on the television! Well, most dogs were stupid, but that weird overly furry one was even worse! It acted as if it truly loved its humans but the hybrid knew better. The moment it had their full trust: it would snap. It would destroy their house and eat all their food. Food that they could have given to stray kitties! 

The redhead may not have been one anymore, but his poor little heart still felt heavy for those who lived on the streets. He knew how hard it was. Sure, the freedom of being outside was something he missed more than he liked to admit it. But... he definitely detested recalling all the nights he had fallen asleep with barely any food in his always hungry tummy. Sehun always had something he could eat. Even if he was not in the mood, at least Luhan had a choice. If he wanted to grab a bite: fish or sweets or anything he liked, he could just walk to the fridge and get whatever he craved. However, if his owner was home, he opted for a much easier solution if his stomach gave even the softest of grumbles. 

"I'm hungry!" he would yap at the loudest voice he could muster and not much later, there would be a human -  his human, Sehun of course! - rushing to him, giving him whatever he wished for. A purr would follow this and the cat would curl up with his dish, ears twitching in delight.

This time however, they twitched in annoyance once more. The loud barking of the dog had torn him out of his idle thoughts and he did not liked it. A low hiss escaped the red-eared boy as he arched more into the couch, ready to pounce at the television. He would teach that stupid thing not to shout so loudly!

The next moment, a variety of things had happened. Luhan leapt off the couch, growling as he collided with the flat screen carefully hung on the wall. The door opened and the shuffle of feet could be heard.

"Luhan, I'm home!"

Sehun, for the first time in weeks, received no answer, which caused unease to stir in the pit of his belly. Usually, a ball of fur would dart at him, meowing at the loudest a cat could, or a half-human Luhan would come to greet him, nuzzling his neck, inhaling his scent."Luhan?"

"Ow ow oww I'm sorry!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter