And So It Began

Love Light

That night after No Ah fell asleep, Yong Hwa took him to his bedroom and laid him down on his little bed.

Seo Joo Hyun just finished her shower when she saw her husband watching TV seriously. She wore a simple white t-shirt with a short.

“What is it Oppa?” she asked while drying her hair with a towel and then sat with her husband in the living room.

“Oh, it’s this new girlband member got caught by a camera with his non celebrity boyfriend,” he answered after sipping his beer.

“I thought it’s no longer problem Oppa for an idol to date, these days fans are really supportive and it rarely becomes a big problem,” she took her husband’s beer can and drank a little.

“It’s not a problem anymore, but they got caught in a drug store buying a pregnancy test,” he said.

“Ommo! Is it really?” she started to pay more attention to the news, “why did she buy it by herself? She could ask someone to do that, that was so careless,” she was still in shock.

“It’s because she was also drunk, Hyun,” his eyes still on TV, listening to every word on the news.

Seo Hyun was speechless, for her it’s really unforgivable to just being drunk on the street at night. She’s still a straight maknae of the best girl group in the country. Jung Yong Hwa finally saw his wife’s expression and couldn’t help but laugh.

“Waeyo Oppa? You shouldn’t laugh on something like this Oppa, it’s a sad news Oppa. Imagine what would happen if you’re her or if you’re his boyfriend, what would you do in a situation like that? It must be stressful.”

‘That’s what my wife would say,” he still laughs but then he said seriously, “even without being pregnant and drunk, that’s a big problem to be caught with a boyfriend in our time Hyun, remember us?” he asked his wife who’s now looking at him.

Seo Hyun couldn’t hide her tears when WGM’s staff came inside the building of her dorm to take the microphone. The female staff was a little bit surprised to see her sat on the stair wiping her tears while hugging the doll. She thought she had to go to the dorm or see her manager to take the microphone back, but there she was, she looked like a broken hearted girl, not just an idol whose fake marriage just ended. It was really awkward for the staff so she just politely asked her to take off the microphone and she left directly.

It was their last WGM filming on March 14th. She didn’t go straight to the dorm, because she knew, her Eonnideul wouldn’t stay still seeing her like this, they would ask too many questions that are hard to be answered. So there she was, hugging the doll, crying on the stair of the building, it was past midnight so she wasn’t worried somebody might see this. The guitar and flower he gave were on the floor. It was really a cold night for her, even though it’s spring already. She’s cold, confused, broken and sad. She never knew it would be this hard. It’s true that it was a fake marriage, but she did everything sincerely, with all her heart. For her the past year was beautiful, she finally found what love is, what like is. She really fell for him, even though she never said it directly to him, she always did the subtle way, like wearing his gifts outside WGM filming, texting him, calling him whenever she had time, telling each other what happened on their days, just a like a normal couple. She thought that maybe he felt the same too, he never forgot to text or call her whenerver he had time, he bought her a lot of stuff everytime he’s abroad, even when they’re not filming sometimes they met outside, with friends of course like Jung Shin, Tiffany Eonni or Hyo Eonni. Everytime they’re in broadcasting station they always meet and talk. So yes, she thought that he might feel the same.

It’s not Seo Joo Hyun if she said what she feel to him and it’s not Jung Yong Hwa if he confessed whatever he feel to her. Both are A type, they tend to bottle up their feeling. They think too much about what would happen if this and that happens. They both were on the top of their carreer. They couldn’t be so careless with their actions.

Seo Hyun still hugged the doll, she inhaled and exhaled, to control her feeling and to stop crying too. She hoped that the staff won’t say anything to anyone ever. It’s bad if tomorrow morning the internet flooded with headline “SNSD’s Maknae Cried on a Stair After Her Fake Marriage Ended”. She checked her phone, it’s almost an hour since the female staff left her. She needed to sleep, she still had to go to MBC to film the BRI of the last filming, and it’s bad if her eyes bloated because of the crying.

Just as she stood up, her phone rang. It’s Yong Hwa. She sat down again try to talk in a normal voice before answered the phone.

“Yeoposeyo?” she answered in a normal voice, luckily not shaky voice.

“Hyun, where are you?” he sounded shaky but try to be normal.

“Waeyo? Oppa where are you?” she didn’t answered the question, she didn’t want to lie to him.

“Me? I’m in my car. And are you going to speak formally again now the filming is over?” he asked casually but he actually wanted to ask the other thing.

“Are you calling me while driving?!” she was surprised.

“Ani, who says I’m driving? I said I’m in my car.”

“Ah I thougt you’re driving now, I was surprised.” she smiled a little while hugging the doll.

“You’re still going to nag me, aren’t you?” he asked in a serious voice.

“Am I still allowed to do that Oppa?” she asked back, her voice started to be a little shaky.

“You said you’re still going to blend me chinese yam and banana if I move, didn’t you?” he asked again.

“If you move, yes Oppa. But am I allowed to?” she asked again.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything for a while. They both didn’t say anything. There’re too many things to say, so they didn’t know which one they want to say. Seo Hyun eyes started watery again. She wiped it quickly. In other hand, Yong Hwa put his head down on the steering wheel, then leaned on the chair.

“Hyun? Are you there?” he asked.

“Ne.. nee... Op.. Oppa,” she cried.

“Hyun?! Are you okay? What happened?!” he started to be worried.

“No Op.. Oppa, it’s just it’s cold here,” she lied.

“Where are you? Why are you cold? You’re in your dorm right?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m in the building, Oppa,” she answered, honestly and technically she’s really in the building.

“What do you mean you’re in the building?” he asked again but no answer from her, just a sound of her sobbing.

“Hyun, you’re not in the dorm, aren’t you? Where are you?!” he asked again worriedly but now it’s just the sound of her crying.

He opened the car door, ran to her building. Decided to go left, because she went left earlier. Just when he saw the elevator, he also saw a woman crying and hugging a doll on the stair. She didn’t noticed his presence yet, she’s too busy with her mind, she didn’t even notice that the phone call was ended. He walked slowly with so much worried that could easily be read on his face. He looked depressed too, his hair was a mess. He slowly aprroached her, squated down before her.

“Hyun, why are you crying?” he asked with a soft, shaky voice. He knew the answer actually.

Seo Hyun looked surprised to see him before her, his face was a mess, “Opp.. Oppa? I thought you’re gone? What are you doing here?”

He didn’t give her the answer, he looked at her painfully, she tried to wipe her tears, when Yong Hwa suddenly hugged her tightly.

“Wha.. wha.. what are you doing Oppa?”

to be continued