Love Fools

Love Light

After their woodshop date, Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun didn’t get a chance to talk to each other privately about what happened with them, and they also couldn’t get the chance to meet each other, not until their manager told them about the Niigata concert. MBC wanted them to do a duet, a YongSeo duet after WGM ended. What made it even more surprising was that SM agreed to that. When Seo Hyun got the news, she literally just said ‘Neee?!’ with a loud voice, causing everyone hurriedly gather in the living room of their dorm, her eonnideul thought their maknae just got a bad news but it’s actually the opposite.

Seo Hyun still couldn’t believe that SM approved that, she called Yong Hwa right away. He was still sleeping and wasn’t told by his manager yet, because it was still early in the morning and his manager hasn’t come yet. He said he’d call her back after calling his manager. Yong Hwa called her back only three minutes after they ended their first phone call. He told her that FNC also approved that. It was weird and miraculous, and well the timing was just perfect, a YongSeo duet after WGM ended, it would blow everyone’s mind, especially their fans, Goguma chingudeul.

For Yong Hwa the duet was almost like dream comes true. Well, they’ve done a duet before in a concert but he felt he didn’t give his best that time, and with this opportunity he felt that he could do better. He was soooo excited and ended up waking everyone up by telling them the news.

For Seo Hyun it was a nightmare, well it’s not like she hated to do duet with Yong Hwa, not at all. She’s happy, totally. But she’s worried about haters, she knew Yong Hwa was also paired with other girl. She didn’t know how to act when they do the duet, she was worried that she couldn’t hide her true feelings. It was a different duet as the previous one when they were still on the show. This time if she caught staring lovingly at Yong Hwa it would cause uproar. The SNSD eonnideul kept telling her to just relax and don’t think too much about something in the future, and to just enjoy the process. Well, for a while Seo Hyun took their words.

Two days later Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun met at SM to discuss about what song they should sing. Was it weird to see idols and artists outside SM in SM building? Oh no, not at all. Many idols went there just to meet their friends or crush. So, Yong Hwa in SM was not a new thing anymore. Many of SM Idols for visiting his ex-wife, and he just politely said that it was work they were about do.

In front of SNSD’s practice room Yong Hwa was standing with a lot of plastic bags in his hands, it was food for his sister in law who just finished practicing. Sunny open the door, and then what he heard next was just screaming from his sisters in law calling him ‘Jung Seobaaaaang’ in unison.

Seo Hyun went to greet him and helped him bring the plastics bags and put it on the floor. In a flash the hungry SNSD were happily eating tteokboki, udon, chicken feet, and the rest of food that Yong Hwa brought. Meanwhile the famous YongSeo couple just stood and saw what happened.

“Gomawo Jung Seobang, these are sooo delicious,” said Yuri while munching her tteokboki.

“Neomu gamsahamnida Oppa, I know you’re busy but you still brought us food this much,” Seo Hyun said.

“Aniya, it’s a pleasure to feed the hungry ones,” he jokingly said.

Tae Yeon who was eating udon noticed something. Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun didn’t act like usual. She knew that their relationship has changed after WGM but she didn’t know that it was this awkward.

Oh no, Seo Hyun didn’t tell anyone at all about what happened in the woodshop. If only her sisters knew, they would interrogate her all day long, so it was better if it stayed a secret for a while.

“Yah, YongSeo Bubu, why are you guys just staring at us? Don’t you have to discuss about the concert?” Tae Yeon asked.

Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun looked at each other for a second before deciding to excuse themselves. They walked outside the practice room and entered an empty room in the corner of the hallway.

“How are you, Oppa?” she said.

They were still standing awkwardly in the room full of table and chair, it was a meeting room.

“I’m fine, and you?” he asked back. Oh dear, no one could ever imagine, the once a playboy Jung Yong Hwa could be this shy after just a kiss that happened almost a week ago.

“Me too, Oppa,” she said while thinking about what should she say next, “please be seated, Oppa,” she said finally.

They both just sat in front of each other but no one dared to look at each other eyes. The room just filled with their silence.

“About what happened that night…” he paused for a split second.

Seo Hyun suddenly felt shy and wanted to go to a corner after Yong Hwa mentioned ‘that night’, she knew which night, oh she remembered it very well.

“Mianhae Hyun, it was your first, and I stole it,” he said it sincerely, he’s afraid that she acted like that was because she regretted about their first kiss.

“It’s me Oppa who did it first,” she surprisingly said that without being shy.

Well Seo Hyun could give anyone surprises and unpredictable answer, yes of course, she’s the smart Seo Hyun.

“But still….” Yong Hwa still felt something hanging between them.

“Don’t be sorry Oppa,” she finally looked at him and smiled at him sweetly.

Damn Seo Joo Hyun and her lovely smile, he wanted to hold her tight that second, but it wouldn’t be the best idea, so he just clenched his fist and smiled back at her.

“Maybe we should start choosing the song for the concert, we don’t have many time to practice,” she opened up the conversation.

Well, they succeeded to avoid their relationship topic once again.

“Ah right,” Yong Hwa took notebook from his bag, “I actually had some songs in mind and here’s the list,” he gave the notebook to Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun read what he wrote and gave it a thought. There were really many songs from Falling Slowly to Lucky. They ended up in a discussion about how they should sing and even gave it a thought to play instrument by themselves, a half an hour they couldn’t have the same opinion. Just in a perfect time, Tiffany and Tae Yeon knocked on their door. They were just checking on their maknae.

“Hmmmmm, it’s hard,” Tae Yeon said after seeing the list of the song.

“Why didn’t you guys have For First Time Lover here on the list?” Tiffany asked while looking at the list and then looked at the soon to be couple.

“Why didn’t I think of it?” Yong Hwa talked to himself.

“I just thought all the song that Oppa wrote on the list,” Seo Hyun said.

“Pabodeul hahahaha, you thought about other singers’ songs before yours? Aigooooo… Ka ja Tae Yeon-ah, they will discuss it seriously now,”

Tiffany and Tae Yeon left them in the room.

“Will that be okay to sing this song, Oppa?” Seo Hyun asked.

“We should contact the PD first, but now at least we agreed on this song, right?” he asked.

“Hahaha neee Oppa, how could we not think of Banmal Song,”

“We’re so dumb,” he added, “Geurae Hyun, let’s divide the part,”

“We’re singing our version or your version, Oppa?” she seriously asked.

“Hmmmm, which one do you want to sing?”

“Your version, because we’ve sung our version on YouTube, and I like the lyrics of your version,” she said.

Yong Hwa smiled, “It’s inspired by you, that’s why it’s good,”

Seo Hyun still couldn’t get used to this kind of conversation, she didn’t know how to react to such a sentence.

“I hope you write many many good songs, Oppa,” she just said that.

“Well, you have to always be by my side then if you want me to always make good songs,” said Yong Hwa lightly.

Pabo Jung Yong Hwa, he didn’t know that Seo Joo Hyun was done when he said that. He knocked her out by that sentence.

Poor Seo Hyun, she should prepare herself to hear those kind of sentence all her life. Yes, she didn’t know yet, but yes, it’s gonna be a long journey for them. A beautiful long journey.

to be continued

I posted two chapters, so please read the next chapter too :D