Breathe Again

Love Light

First of all I do need to apologize to you all for being a lazy writer T.T

I haven’t been able to write, but honestly it was because I was lack on inspiration, not because I forgot my forever OTP YongSeo, not at all. To be honest also I was inspired to write again because of the recent WGM couple I watched, Joy and Sung Jae. I then realized how much I miss YongSeo.

From now on, every chapter will still have relation to the previous part and also a story of YongSeo in the past. I don’t know if my usual reader is still here, but I will keep writing no matter what. Do enjoy this chapter!

2016

It was almost mid night, but the two of them were just home after a long day. Seo Hyun was just home after another Mamamia Show. Yong Hwa was just back from the studio, after busy arranging song for Infinity Challenge. They were both tired, but they haven’t been able to talk since this morning, so while Seo Hyun took a bath, Yong Hwa cooked her some mid night snack for them, tteokbokki and beer. Nothing could beat them.

With half dry hair and white pajamas Seo Hyun walked towards Yong Hwa who was sitting on their sofa .

“Tsk, I should prepare an event like that back then, you will sure cry a river on screen, not only after that,” Yong Hwa said after sipping his beer while watching a re-run of We Got Married Season 4.

“What are you watching Oppa?” she sat beside him, took his beer from his hand, and had a sip.

Yong Hwa didn’t answer, he just pointed his finger to the screen.

“Ugyeol? Aigooo uri dongsaeng, cried a lot,” Seo Hyun commented when she saw Joy cried while Sung Jae serenade her.

“Why didn’t you hug me like that on our last episode?” Yong Hwa complained, just as usual.

“You didn’t sing to me like that,”

“Would you cry if I sing like that? I wrote you songs, SONGS, Seo Joo Hyun, but you didn’t shed a tear,” he sulked.

“Aigooooo, here it comes again. I cried Oppa, in the BRI and also you saw me crying on our dorm stair that night,”

“But I want you to cry like that on screen,” he pointed his fingers again on the screen, that was showing Joy cried sorrowfully in Sung Jae’s arm, “that’s why a lot of articles said that WGM is scripted,” he added.

“Oppa, what’s the use of letting people know about what we truly feel? Even without crying, people still love us, you see those gifts from our fans, it means they could relate what we feel back then, and still love us even until now,”

“Buuut, I just wanted the whole world to know that I mean a lot to you,” he pouted, chodingly as usual.

“You mean a lot to me, more than the world itself, you know that, even after those ups and downs, those break ups, you are and will always be more than the world to me,”

“Tsk, now you know how put those pretty words together to keep me from being angry,” he said.

“Mmmmm this is delicious Oppa,” Seo Hyun munched the tteokbokki.

“Charanda Seo Joo Hyun, you tried to change the subject again tonight!”

“Aniyo Oppa, jjinja, it’s really delicious!” she exaggerated her facial expression.

“You won Seo Joo Hyun, you will always win,” he said then munched those tteokbokki.

They ended their night with full stomach and good memories replayed in their minds.

End of 2011

Seo Joo Hyun was only a normal human, who got hurt by hateful comments on internet. Even though everyone tried to keep her away from internet, she could still know about what the netizens were up to.

It’s right there again, the rumor between Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye, and even though she knew Park Shin Hye, and they were in a friendly relationship with each other, it still disturbed her. Even though she knew that Shin Hye and his boyfriend were only just best friend, it still disturbed her seeing those photos on the internet.

Busy schedule and rare opportunity to meet only made it worse. On the weekends they were often in a different part of the world. Fanatic fans of CNBLUE especially Yong Hwa’s were really harsh towards Seo Hyun, calling her every bad words in the dictionary, and some of them even got physical.

He was free that night and decided to visit Seo Hyun in her parents’ house. He brought her flowers, chocolates and roasted goguma, her favorite. He knew how badly those comments affected their relationship. Based on what his sister-in law reported to him, sometimes Seo Hyun couldn’t sleep at night because of those comments. He was abroad when one of his fans called Seo Hyun a ‘b*tch’ directly to her on her way home after a music show.

He found her on her bed, covered by her blanket, she sobbed, he could hear that. He sat on a chair beside her bed, putting the flowers and chocolates on her table. He caressed her hair. He missed her, it’s been more than two weeks since they met the last time.

“Joo Hyeoy, annyeong,” he greeted her.

She knew he was going to come as soon as he landed in Korea. Normally they would happily meet each other, but not tonight. It has been tough weeks for her, endless works and added by those fanatic fans. She couldn’t handle it anymore, and that’s why she decided to stay at her parents’ during her free time.

She missed him, a lot. She missed his silly jokes, his laugh, his trademark ‘jashik’ word. But it was just too much for her, she was ready to give up.

“Cheonsa, jeongmal mianhae for what my fans did to you, I know I couldn’t say anything beside that so please, please forgive me, I couldn’t protect you, I couldn’t listen to your worries recently, I’m really sorry,” he was more than sorry, his voice was shaky, seeing his love light got hurt by his so called fans.

She still didn’t move.

“I’m sorry Joo Hyun, jeongmal mianhae, I… I couldn’t face your parents properly just now, I’m too embarrassed that I couldn’t protect you. Cheonsa please speak to me,” he said.

Seo Hyun turned her body around, facing Yong Hwa but she still covered her face.

“Joo Hyun, I miss you, I’m sorry… I’m sorry,” he felt really powerless. One side it was his fans and one side it was his love light. He palmed his face, didn’t know what to do.

She heard him groaned in anger. She heard him whispered “Mianhae… mianhae…”

She uncovered her face, slightly sitting down and she found Yong Hwa was in despair, gripping his own hair.

“Joo Hyun, mianhae, mianhae,” he hugged her as soon as he saw her showing her face.

“Oppa…” she could feel his anger in his hug.

“Will you forgive me? Please forgive me,” he faced her puffy face.

“It’s not your fault, also not your fans fault, it’s their right to be angry at me. It’s just me who isn’t strong enough to face those, Oppa,”

Her words are really something.

“No Joo Hyeoy, I shouldn’t let those kind of fans bother you, I feel so powerless towards my own fans, and I’m so sorry towards you Joo Hyeoy,”

“No Oppa, don’t be, it’s not your fault,” she said.

“Forgive me please,” he begged.

“It’s not your fault, nothing to be forgiven Oppa,”

He held her hands, “Could we forget this then?”

The room was filled with silence. It was the longest 5 seconds in their life.

“Op… Oppa… I think, I would need sometimes away from all of this. I mean… I need to rethink, if I’m ready with these consequences. If I’m strong enough to face these kinds of treatments again sometimes in the future,”

Yong Hwa was stunned, “Are… are you breaking up with me?”

“Not breaking up Oppa, I just… I just need time. I hope you will understand, I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently, could you understand this Oppa?”

“Joo Hyeon, please don’t do this to me, I love you and I will do everything, but don’t break up with me,” he was so desperate.

“It’s not a break up, I just need some times for me to rethink about us again,”

“Joo Hyeon jaebal,”

She didn’t answer nor looked at him, she was looking at her blanket, avoiding his eyes, that weakened her. She had to do that for them, she needed to figure out whether it’s the right choice to be with Yong Hwa. And once Seo Joo Hyun made her mind, it was hard to be changed, he knew that.

“Ahrasseo, I can’t do anything to change your mind, you know where to find me,” he said.

He was helplessly leaving the room, when suddenly turned his back, took out something from his bag.

“You better keep this,” he put something on her table and walked out her room. She could hear him saying good bye to her parents and also could hear the sound of the door being closed.

She looked at what he put on the table, chocolates, flower and…… the wooden plate from Hikawa Shrine that they visited in Kawagoe, along with a letter from the monks.

I hope, despite of whatever happen in your life, happiness is the only ending you both will have.

Sometimes in the future

People especially WGM fans might wonder, if the couples that went on real marriage after WGM had some kind of gathering. Well they do! Many people knew that YongSeo and GongLee couples often hung out together and had double dates, but who else that joined the group? Well, Joy and Yook Sung Jae couple was definitely on the list after they announce their engagement, Jung In and Jung Chi couple, and some who were still friends with their ex virtual husband and wife, like Jo Kwon and Gain.

Believe it or not, the PDs who paired those successful couple were really famous in celebrity world, many asked the PDs to set them on a blind date with other celebrity. Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun was the one who always hung out with the PDs form time to time. They always felt thankful towards those PDs and today they would meet those WGM couples and also the PDs.

“Oppa, is it really ok to bring No Ah?” Seo Hyun asked Yong Hwa who was busy reading script for the show he’ll be in.

“Of course, why not?” he answered like didn’t care at all.

“Geunyang, isn’t this the first time for him to be out in public without shades, I’m kind of worry” she said while looking at their son who was asleep in her arms.

It’s true, Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa always hide their son face to public. No photos on instagram or another social media. And finally after all these time, they will bring their son to a wedding reception that will be full of media and reporters.

“He will be attending some class in kindergarten soon Joo Hyeoy, sooner or later he’ll be known. Don’t worry I will protect him, I won’t do the same mistake twice. Besides people’s eyes today won’t be on us anyway,” he said calmly.

“You’re right” she felt more at ease.

“Also, I want to look cool with No Ah on my arms, like those Hollywood’s Dad, kekekeke,” he let out his trade mark laugh.

“Aigooooo, when will my Oppa grow up,” she sighed cutely.

No Ah opened his eyes because of the noise his parents made.

“Omma, where are we?” asked the cute little boy in a little blue tuxedo who just woke up.

“We’re on the way to meet samchoondeul and imonimdeul,” Seo Hyun caressed No Ah’s hair.

No Ah was really excited and then he said, “Appa, why are you wearing the same clothes as me?”

“Because No Ah and Appa will be photographed together with Omma later,”

“Uwaaaaaa” No Ah said while smiling.

They all wore the same color, dark blue. Seo Hyun looked so beautiful with her off shoulder dress and her boys with blue tuxedo.

“I couldn’t believe it, it’s another virtual marriage turns into real marriage. I’m so happy for both of them,” Seo Hyun said.

“Well, PDnim deul were always awesome at match making, look at us, kekekeke,”

“Aigoooo,” Seo Hyun regretted her words, “but really I’m so happy for them, I remember watching their last episode with you that night Oppa, and now they’re really getting married,” she added

“Do you remember how happy you were when finally our fans accepted our decision to get married for real?” he asked.

“I won’t be able to forget that Oppa, one of the happiest moment in my life,” she smiled.

Their car entered the venue, there were couple of cars in front of them so they had to wait to get off.

“No Ah are you ready?” Yong Hwa asked his son and brought his little boy to his arm.

“Neee!” he answered.

“Ready Joo Hyeon?” Yong Hwa held one of his wife’s hands.

“Ne Oppa,” she smiled at Yong Hwa and No Ah.

“What do you say when you meet samchoon and imo?” Yong Hwa asked No Ah.

“Yook samchoon, Soo Young imo, chukhaeyo!” No Ah cutely said.

“Good boy! Let’s go!”

How was it guys? I hope you guys enjoy it! I’m currently also shipping Joy and Sung Jae! Hahaha so I just had to put them into this fanfic. Few months back there were uproar on instagram regarding how we weren’t allowed to tag Yong Hwa on every YongSeo’s picture. I was really angry and had to say few words to those so called CNBLUE fans, I believe they were still young, and they will soon realized that they were wrong and I was so upset that there was this account who keep writing on Seo Hyun’s IG, one crazy fan. If you guys found them online, ignore them and keep shipping! Tag Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun as you want but don’t comment on their IG regarding shipping stuff, it will just cause an uproar and fan war again. I believe you’re wise enough to do that. Do follow me on instagram @bluepulpy. I will update Darling, I do, too soon really soon. Please be patient. I love you guys! Please leave me a comment or two, also to upvote! Thanks!