PROLOGUE (THE CONTINUOUS)

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

“Because in order to make it full the last pieces will be appear when you nodded,”DongWoon grinned and once again he said while kneel back,” you will you become mine?”Finally she nodded and there’s the last pieces of flowers appear in the centre of all the flowers but only with different colors.The flowers all are red but the centre one is light purple as it’s symbolized of their love and also their favourite colors.DongWoon get up and give a hug to you tightly.

(A/N: Well,just imagine that it's a miracle or in other words it's MAGIC that the flower appear for suddenly...kekeke...lousy one XP)

And there’s they start to date together.The time goes by so fast that DongWoon and you had being together for quite long.It’s just like 2 or 3 years and their parents are hoping them to marry soon and build up a family of theirs.So little did they know their parents actually would like them to born a child for them as heir grandchildren.They are looking forward to the youngers to marry soon and have children.

As their parents wish,DongWoon made his move.There’s a night that he call you out for date in the most marvellous place.It’s not any 5 stars hotels nor restaurant but it will be a very memorable place for both of them.DongWoon took you to the same place where he first asking you to be his lover and now he will repeat the scene again but this time it will be proposing.

“Omo!It’s been so long that ever since you say you would lend this café to Mir and CheonDung Oppa to get handle of it,” you said as she looks around the café and the decorations seem like still the same as last time but only it had been renew.

Out of the blue,Mir and CheonDung come over with the food trolley,”And here is your food,”the place it gently in front of DongWoon and you . She got amazed by the food as they all are her favourite,”Omona!Could it be….?”she cupped her face with her hands when see the foods.

Afterwards,they start to eat,”Gomawo,yeobo for the foods and here the treat for you…ah~~”she spoon up some foods while move towards to DongWoon’s mouth.Without hesitate ,DongWoon gulp the foods and feeling that he is the happiest person in the world for having you by his side.

When you wants to dig in for more the lights suddenly turn off and this somehow is a familiar scene that had happen before..Could it be…??? She thoughts for herself and suddenly DongWoon got up from his seat and the music started,”Shall I have a dance with a pretty lady in front of me?”hold out his hand and once you reach her hand on his,”Sure….”you give a smile and get up.However.it’s not actually asking for dance but as she reach out her hand to DongWoon’s,he puts on something on you’s left hand and in between the middle and the pinky finger.

“Ring?”she blinked in confusion at the finger which DongWoon just put  something on it.

“Ne,after you ware it you can’t put it out already,”DongWoon smiled with his smiling eyes.

“Ah,so is this call proposing???Aigoo,oppa you can’t just put it on my finger as I didn’t say yes yet,”she chuckled.DongWoon pull her closer to him while holding her two hands on his chest,”Aniyo,do you wish to be with other guy than me as you have become my girlfriend,”he give a expression of “is it?”

you shook her head,”Of course not—“before she could continue DongWoon cut off by crash his lips on her.For a few second later,DongWoon break the kiss,”If it’s not than great.I will take that as yes,”he grinned while waiting for you to nod of agreeing.She nodded finally.DongWoon wrapped his arms around her waist and lift her up while spin around as he is happy that you his beloved one had agree with it.

He lift her down to the floor after a while of spinning around and give a peck on her lips,”Saranghae, you,”he said afterwards.

“Nadu saranghae,oppa,” you smiled back while wrapped her arms around DongWoon’s neck as his arms are around her waist.

Their wedding ceremony was a success that both of them look like the prince and the princess.They head it at a park with flowers surrounded like a maze and with some fairy tale theme but not so fantasy with butterflies flying around.

_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

SO HERE IS THE CONTINUE OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER...

AH,I WANT TO APOLOGIZED FOR THE LOUSY PART OF THE WEDDING CEREMONY...

AS I WISH THAT MY WEDDING CEREMONY WILL BE LIKE THAT..KEKEKE...

IT'S ONLY A SHORT PART OF IT...

BUT STILL THIS IS THE END OF THE PROLOGUE AND THE STORY WILL START SOON...

PLEASE GIVE A LOT OF SUPPORT...

GIVES CHERRIES TO YOU ALL*NOPE I'M TAKING BACK THE WORS..IT'S MINE...XP

I WILL TAKE THAT AS UAL HARRASMENT..KEKEKE.....Y MAKNAE...XDD