SHOPPING~~♥

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

Dear Woonie,

I bet you’re looking for something to eat when you see this short message…No worry,I had prepare something for you on the dinner table when you go to the dinner room.Just heat it up if it’s get cold already..Don’t eat it coldly but heat it up.I know you will just left it coldly as if I didn’t remind you here.You know it’s not good for health if you eat It coldly.Just put it into the microwave and heat it up.

By the way,I had fed EunHyunie and SeoYoonie before I go out so I’m sure they will sleep tight until afternoon.So,you can have your time during that time.They won’t cry to disturb you.Ah,beforeI forgot that early this morning,I made breakfast for you,I notice there’s nothing much foods left in the refrigerator…..

Lastly,I hope you have a great day with the twins and take care of them and of course yourself as well…Call me anytime if you have trouble as always….I’ll be back as soon as possible after work…

Saranghae…

                                                                                                                                Your beloved yeobo….

A short message that left by you   to DongWoon before she gone to work early.She left it beside the lamp table of their bed.After DongWoon read it,he go to see the babies and they just sleep tightly.This had been his routine that every time he wake up he will see the babies first before brush his teeth or having breakfast.He gives a peck on the babies’ forehead before having breakfast,”You both are appa’s angels…always made appa’s days no matter what,”he smiled when seeing the babies sleep like angel inside the swinging cradle each.

DongWoon made his way to the dinner room and as it’s being mention by the short message that left by you   just now.It’s really a breakfast on the dining table.He open up the food cover and it’s bacon ,eggs and sausage.DongWoon put it into the microwave to heat it up before eat it as his wife had told him to.He made his way to the refrigerator and grabbed on the orange juice from the refrigerator and it’s just like you   had told that there’s nothing left in the refrigerator.

“Ah…the milk had finish…even the orange juice…no more eggs…veges  as well,”he check out of what things that they doesn’t have anymore,”Alright,let’s go for shopping today then,”he came out an idea to go out for shopping right after this bringing along the babies out.

Afterwards,he list out of what things that need to be buy on a paper while waiting for the babies to wake up.EunHyunie and SeoYoonie are good girl that they will wake up when it’s time.

Before that,he send a message too his wife to inform her that he will bring the twins out for a while.

Yeobo,I’ll bring SeoYoonie and EunHyunie out for shopping today…Don’t worry I’ll take care of them…

MESSAGE SEND

It’s just in time that EunHyunie and SeoYoonie had wake up when DongWoon had dress up and get ready the double trolley for the babies.He doesn’t need to drive as the supermarket just nearby.It’s only need a few steps to get there.

Little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie had wake up with their doe eyed open and looking at their appa.

“We’ll go for shopping today my angels,”DongWoon lift EunHyunie up and follow by SeoYoonie next and place them on the bed and dress them up before place them to the trolley.

DongWoon dress EunHyunie with a pink dress and a hat on her head while SeoYoonie is in blue color with flowery around the dress.

Remember to dress them with stoking and gloves when you want to bring them out”he suddenly remember what’s his wife told him before that he should dress them with gloves and stoking to make sure them in warmth because they’re still only a few months babies and didn’t reach to 1 year old yet.

He put on the pink color gloves on EunHyunie while a  blue one on SeoYoonie.Afterwards,he place them in the trolley and get prepare things that need to be bring along while bringing the babies out.

Remember to bring extra pampers and bottle of milk when bringing the babies out.Keep the milk in the warm bag.They will need it in no time.You never know it.Just bring it together so you won’t search for it when you need it.”he remembers again what had his wife told him before.

After packing up all the things that are need,he is ready to head out with EunHyunie and SeoYoonie.It’s an autumn this month,so the babies don’t need to dress up with thick clothes but only a simple dressing.

Being a full time appa,DongWoon is,he is now heading to the supermarket with his two lovely angels.

DongWoon’s POV

Ah~~It’s been so long that ever since I’m being 24/7 appa at home.

~Breathe in Breathe out~The air just as fresh as always.So little did I know,it’s been a while I didn’t came out to shopping right after having little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie.I turn my sight to them who both right inside the trolley side by side.Little EunHyunie looking around while little SeoYoonie playing with her fingers.I wonder why does she keep on biting her thumbs.

Little did I know,the public keep on eye at me as I bringing my babies out.They all stared at me like I’m weirdo.However,what do I care,as long as I have my two little angels by my side.The babies just being alright as we reach to the supermarket.Both of them sit quietly and looking around.They’re just like their appa,didn’t came out yet after they had born.They’re using their eyes to recognized things around.Looking around with their big doe eyed without blinking much.

“Ah,so this is appa’s two little angels first time going out for shopping,”I turn to them in front of them.I put down the cover of the trolley above their head as we step into the supermarket.I notice SeoYoonie is putting her thumb into again.I put it out from her,”Aniyo…it’s dirty,arasso.”

Suddenly my pocket is nudging as there’s a received message.I move the trolley aside and check it out.

1 RECEIVED MESSAGE

Mianhaeyeo,yeobo for late reply because I’m in the middle of meeting just now.

So you bring the twins going out….I won’t worry about it because I know you’re the best appa…Just have fun with the kids…I have to get back for the meeting now…we only have a few minutes of break….I miss u guys..Bbyong!

SARANGHAE~~

“Ah,it’s eomma,kids….it’s seems like eomma have a hard day today..let’s hwaiting for eomma,”I turn to little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie and taking a picture with them while I’m in a hwaiting style to give support for EunAe.”Ah,it’s seems like my babies just like their appa…love to taking selca…You both are photogenic..”I click on the photo that we had just taken.Little did I know,my babies are looking at the camera with their big doe eyed while smiling a bit.They are just as photogenic as their appa.

“Alright now,let’s send it to eomma….”I send it along with the picture that we had just taken.

Yeobo,Hwaiting!!!We love you…

Muah~~

MESSAGE SENT

Afterwards,we start to shopping.Am I the only one who think about this or it’s just my imagination.Why does all of the people look at me like that?Is there something on my face?I shook away that thought from my mind,Aniyo,it couldn’t be but then why they all stared at me like that?Ah,perhaps they might just envy with me with a pair of twins and being appa in the young age.

I walk to whereas the milk being sell.Suddenly,a person who stand next to me greet me and my babies,”Annyeong…are they your babies?”

“Ah,annyeong….ne,they’re..isn’t they cute?”I nodded.

“Ne,they’re really cute…just their appa,”the woman turn to me as she mention about my babies alike me.

“Gomawo,for the compliment,”I smiled back.

“So,is this your first time being abeoji?”she ask.

“Ne,this is my first time and I had been a really hard time to take care of them during the first few months.My yeobo is working and I take her role to look after the kids at home,”the woman widened up her eyes as I told her about it.

“Omo!You’re totally a good appa for them..I’m sure your kids will grow up very well with your cares,”somehow I felt the woman is giggling when I told her I change my role with my wife.Is it something that bad if changing role a wife.She walk away after that.I wonder is that why people stare at me like that because I’m doing things that a wife should do.I walk to the counter and pay afterwards,I get my cellphone from my pocket. And dial my eomma’s number. “Yeobosaeyeo,eomma…I’m Dongni,”I said as eomma pick up the phone.

“Ah,DongWoon-ah…where are you???Eomma miss my son so much,”I can heard that eomma is really missing me so much from her voice through the phone.

“I just finish buying things from the nearby supermarket and now about to head back home..Appa and you at home?”

“Ne,we are…..Eomma miss you so much..I miss my granddaughters as well…just come over whenever you’re free,arasso,”as I thought of there’s nothing much I can do today at home.I’m thinking of going to visit them today.

“Eomma…I’ll bring EunHyunie and SeoYoonie along to visit you and appa today.Just right after I put all the things back home,”I told her.

“Ah,jinjja…okay..I will wait for you..Omona,my lovely son and his granddaughters will come to visit us..eomma very happy right now,”from her voice,I can know eomma is very happy now.

“Okay,see you there,eomma,”I said before she hang up her phone.

I head back to home and put all the things at it’s own place and afterwards,I put a baby chair for car at the back seat and when it’s all done,I place EunHyunie and SeoYoonie to sit properly there.Making sure they’re very safe in their seat.And I start the car and drive out to my parents’ house.

“EunHyunie,SeoYoonie…appa will bring you to visit your grand parents now.They would like to see you both so much,”the babies answer with chuckling.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_TO BE CONTINUE_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!KEKEKE...

YEAH,NOW TIME TO MET FATHER AND MOTHER IN LAW..KEKEKEKE....SHAMELESS*

COVER FACE AND RUN AWAY*

I APOLOGEE THAT I ALWAYS BEING SHAMELESS..HEHE...

KIWOON SEAWEED DANCE....I BET LITTLE SEOYOONIE AND EUNHYUNNIE WHICH ARE DONGWOON'S KIDS SEE THIS WILL BE BURST INTO LAUGHTER..KEKEKEKE....

DW APPA:KIDS,DID U SEE APPA DANCE WITH KIKWANG OPPA..KEKEKE...