VISITING PARENTS IN LAW....XP

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

DongWoon drives out to his parents’ house which is just not far away from his house bringing along his two lovely twins.

“Eomma,Appa..I’m here now,”he shout out when he reach to his parents’ house.His husky voice as always just can be heard by his parents as it’s so loud.He took the things out from his car before lift his babies up from the baby chair.As his eomma heard him,she came out to welcome her son and the granddaughters.

“Ah,DongWoon-ah..you’re finally here…let’s eomma see you first…”her mum didn’t see him much recently and she definitely miss him so much.Come along with his appa from the back,”Ah,Son old man…you’re just as old as always,”this is always be the favourite words that his appa would say when meet his son.Don’t blame his appa because he always the hilarious appa ever.

“Appa,eomma….I miss you both,”DongWoon give a hug for his parents before his two lovely twins suddenly cried and ruining the family hug,”Ah,don’t forget little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie here,”DongWoon turn to them.

“Ah,let’s grandma and grandpa hug you my lovely granddaughters,”DongWoon’s eomma hug EunHyunie while his appa hug SeoYoonie,”Omo!you both grow so fast…”DongWoon’s eomma said while holding on EunHyunie on her embrace.

“And they sure have a photogenic look just like their appa….I bet they will grown up to be loving take selca just their appa,”DongWoon’s appa turn to him when he talks about taking selca.Sending message that telling his son that he always the same who loves to taking selca even he had got married.

“Yah,appa…”DongWoon pouted and just like a kid ever.Never grown up but only his face look old.(A/n:kekekeke…)Suddenly EunHyunie sneezing,”Alright then, let’s go inside first…see EunHyunie is sneezing now,”the twins’ grandma said.

“Ne,”DongWoon nodded while taking all the things from the car.

While they had walk in,the twins’ grandparents gently place them on the floor which with small mattress for baby.

Afterwards,DongWoon walk into the kitchen with his hand on his stomach,searching for something to fill his stomach,”Eomma…did you have anything to eat?I’m hungry,”while searching around the kitchen but found nothing and so turn to his eomma who looking after the babies.

“Ah,I thought you have eat…”his eomma said while busy play with the babies.

“Ne,but I’m still hungry,”DongWoon whined like an unmarried guy even though he had.He still act like a baby boy.

“Ah…”his eomma sighed.

“Aish,don’t you forget our son is an eating machine.He never get any full at all when it’s about foods,”added by his appa who is sitting aside and reading book.His eomma nodded and get up to the kitchen to see what DongWoon doing there.

“Eomma…cook something to eat..I want bibimpab,eomma,”DongWoon pleaded and asking for his eomma to cook for him.

“Ah,arasso…you go outside and look after your babies and I’ll cook right now,”his eomma told him but he still stay in the kitchen with reason that he want to learn how to cook it because he is now a 24/7 appa at home.He wants to cook it for his wife,”Appa,please look after EunHyunie and SeoYoonie…I’ll help out eomma in the kitchen,”I took the apron on the doorway of the kitchen.

“Bwo?Son Old Man helping out his eomma in kitchen???I thought you just know to create disaster,son,”DongWoon ‘s appa always that hilarious and who’s know he will got a lot of fans for his post in his Cyworld because of mentioning about his Old Man son in his post.He gain a lot of fangirls from those post aside with his son’s so call extraordinary look which is different from other Korean guys.

~In the kitchen~

“Eomma,I’m here to help you,”after DongWoon put on his apron he head to his eomma who is busy cutting the  veges.

“Omo!Our son know to cook now??Not a creator of disaster in kitchen already?”even his eomma couldn’t believe that their son,Son Dong Woon who use to be a spoiled kid will be that mature and independent now.He used to be know to create disaster in the kitchen only whenever he hungry and sulking for food when he’s still young.Now,he offer to help his eomma.No wonder his parents will like that because a spoil kid Son Dong Woon before had change for 360 degree to be a mature man-a family man.

“Aish,eomma…let the bygones be bygones ..now is now..”little did you all know DongWoon being guilty about it and embarrassed with his old attitude when he reminded,”Eomma…I’m hungry..Ajaa,ajaa..let’s do it fast now,”DongWoon try to cover up his embarrassment and rush his eomma to cook fast.

“Aigoo,if you want it to be fast…help me to wash the rice and cook it..”Mrs.Son told his son to prepare the rice before she stop his son,”Wait,do you know how to cook rice,actually?”

“Erm…I think…Aniyo…I still learn about it,”DongWoon giggled which is making his eomma worry that he will ruin the perfect bibimpap.

“Ah,you better put this down and go out..I will make it…when it is done I will call you up,”Mrs.Son worry about that his son will create another disaster in the kitchen even so his son had married,she still doesn’t sure if his mind really get matured or not.However,DongWoon insist of it helping out his eomma in the kitchen,he want to learn to cook bibimpap .So that he can cook it for his wife.He told his eomma that he want to learn it because he want his wife to be happy.To see her smile.Just a simple reason,this had persuade Mrs.Son to let DongWoon help out in the kitchen.She teach DongWoon how to wash the rice and cook it properly without ruining the rice with too soft or too hard.DongWoon learn it with all his heart that he focus on everything that his eomma told him.

“Eomma,why shouldn’t we put the water too much?”the 16D of Son Dong Woon is appearing again asking his eomma some so call 16 D question.Her eomma ignore his question and sighed out.Afterwards,continue with her work.

“Son,help me to rinse the bean sprouts before that,”Mrs.Son awake his son who is in his own world right now.His son nodded and take the bean sprouts to be rinse in water for 3 times.

After all the ingredients are ready to be cook,Mrs.Son start to teach his son of how to put the ingredients together in a proper way.The bimbimpap not actually an easy dishes that need some work on it.The ingredients can’t be put altogether.

“Son,bring me the sauce over there,”she point to the way of the sauce being place at.

“This?”DongWoon bring over the sauce to his eomma.

“Ne,”she nodded and put some on the done bibimpap.

“What’s that sauce for???Making it taste even better?”here it goes again the 16D DongWoon asking question again.

“Ah,this..it’s yangyeomjang sauce which make it taste spicy.Don’t you like  spicy?”his eomma said.

“How about if EunAe don’t like about it?Would it be taste good as well?”the 16D son is questioning again something just he understands but others can’t.

“Ah,it’s just make it spicy and won’t effect the taste of it.So don’t worry,my 16D son,”even his eomma admit that his son is somehow a 16D son sometimes.

“Ah,arasso,”DongWoon nodded like had learn a really useful things just now when hie eomma told him that the sauce won’t effect the good taste of the bibimpap.This is making sense because he is still in his own world..

“Yeah,I can dig on it now,”the excited son clapped his hand.Just a few minutes ago,he is mature man and now he become a little immature in front of his parents now.

When DongWoon about to dig in,his two little cutie pie chuckling and clap their hands happily while looking at their appa being childish,”Se,don’t show some 16D attitude in front of your daughters,they might follow it when they are growing up.I won’t like my granddaughters to be an ‘abnormal’ kids like you,”Mr.Son teased his son again while lift little SeoYoonie up and took her to his immature appa on so do little EunHyunnie who is being hold by Mrs.Son right now.

“Ah,appa..don’t say that in front of my kids..you know that they’re as intelligent as his appa..they might seen like a baby but they know what the adults saying,”the over exaggerated appa is being over now.DongWoon thought that his daughters will know what they are saying..but they’re just babies…how could it be??

After they have their dinner,the hilarious and sporting grandparents want to take some pictures with their granddaughters.Perhaps,their son,Son Dong Woon just like them because their behaviour are almost same.Love to taking picture.Maybe this is why DongWoon love to take selca because his both appa and eomma love to taking pictures as well.They had do a lot of pose when taking pictures with their granddaughters.

“Dongja-ah,appa want to take picture with SeoYoonie,”Mr.Son offered to take picture with little SeoYoonie while his son is the photographer for today.Poor DongWoon he is only a photographer while the so call models are his parents and daughters.

“Now,it’s eomma and EunHyunie turn..say kimchi…”Mrs.Son added in with holding EunHyunie and lift up his hand like saying’hello’ to the camera.

Now,DongWoon know why he is being 16D sometime,it’s a inherited from his parents.

After a few hours staying at DongWoon’s parents house,they day is becoming dark now and EunAe would be home soon.DongWoon place his two little angels and the baby sits at the back seat and lift them sleep tightly there as they are tired and fall asleep already.Afterwards,he headed to his parents who is just sending him outside and standing at the doorway now.

“App,Eomma…Dongja..will be head home now…and I promise to come again next time..it’s a nice day to have you two today…Gomawo,”before DongWoon leave out, he gives his parents a hug.A big big hug against each other.

~Return to home~

you  had just return from work when DongWoon drive home,she just get out from the taxi when DongWoon have a turn to the garage to park his car.

“Yeobo,you’re back,”DongWoon open up the car door while you  is just standing right next to it.He get out from the car and hug his wife and give a peck on her cheek.

“Ne,do you all have a nice day today?” you ask.

“Ne,I bring the kids to visit their grandparents today..and they have a lot of fun with them…eomma and appa are doing well..they live in so happily,”DongWoon nodded meanwhile lift his two little angels gently who are sleeping like an angel now from the car.

“I’ll help you,” you  on the other hand help DongWoon by holding on EunHyunie,”Ah,so you go to visit eomma and appa today.I miss them as well.I just wish I have time to visit them as well,”she added.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+TO BE CONTINUE_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

ALRIGHT,THIS IS THE UPDATE UNTIL WHERE I STOP FOR THE PREVOIUSLY BEFORE I DELTE THE OLD ONE...

DON'T WORRY....IT WILL BE MORE ABOUT DONGWOON BEING APPA FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTER...

AND OF HOW PUBLIC WILL LOOK DONGWOON AS TO BE A HOUSEHUSBAND...

AH,BEFORE THAT I REMEMBER BEFORE I HAVE A SPEAKING TEST ABOUT 'HOUSEHUSBAND IS BETTER THAN HOUSEWIFE"

APPARENTLY,I AGREE WITH THIS....GIRLS ALSO CAN GO OUT TO WORK AND EARN MONEY SO WHY NOT THE BOYS CHANGE ROLE WITH THE GIRLS...SO I PERSONALLY LOVE THE IDEA OF HOUSEHUSBAND INSTEAD OF HOUSEWIFE...

KEKEKEKE.....OMO!I TALK TOO MUCH....COVER FACE AND RUN AWAY*

i don't know what you think but i probably sure if DongWoon oppa get married and have children...his children will probably look like Raven too....as he looks like western guy..kekekke....

OPPA DON'T WORRY..YOUR CHILDREN WILL AS CUTE AS RAVEN TOO...^^