MISSION FAIL~~~

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

_+_+_+THIS CHAPTER SORT OF LIKE FLASHBACK BEFORE PENGUIN APPA BECOME A REAL PENGUIN APPA_+_+_+

A few months ago,the little young man was not as professional as now.He was just a clumsy, dumbfounded and forgetful appa before.He didn’t know how to take care the babies at all not to mention it’s a double one here not only a baby but babies.Double troubles always come to him because of the pair of twins that they have.A few months ago,he was still a failure appa and now he had become a professional appa for his wife and children.At least that what he thinks he is.(A/N:At least that what he thinks he is but he just managed to taking care of the babies not the house works and tasks yet.kekeke….)

A few months ago,he was totally a failure for being appa for the babies.

FAILURE 1:Making milk for the babies.

For the first time ever,DongWoon make a bottle of milk for the babies and he even didn’t test the temperature of the milk as if it’s suitable for the babies to drink or not.

“Ah,it isn’t hard at all making milk for them.Just add some milk powder then add some hot water.That’s all,”DongWoon talks to himself in the kitchen while busy preparing milk for the babies,”Eh,but how much do I have to pour?”he check on the tin of the milk powder,”Ah,so for a new born baby they don’t need to drink that much…Well,let’s see how table spoons do I have to add…”he check on it before he pour into the bottle.

“Alright,it’s ready now,”he take two bottle of milk and on his way to EunHyunie and SeoYoonie.Meanwhile, you  was with them all the way waiting for DongWoon to be done with the milk. you   stared at her two lovely babies who are just wake up.

“Yeobo,the milk is ready now,”DongWoon step into their master room of where you  and the babies are with two bottle of milk,”I would like to feed them,jebal,”he pleaded when you  was about to take the milk from him.His wife just nodded and handed over little EunHyunie to DongWoon.Before that,she recorrect DongWoon of the right position to hug the baby.

“Here you go,”after correct the right position for DongWoon to hug little EunHyunie, you   handed the milk for DongWoon.Being the first time appa he is,this young man just very excited even just to feed the little baby with milk only.He felt in happiness when holding the baby on his embrace.Out of the blue,little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie cry when the young parents start to feed them with milk.Both of them cry together in the same time.

“Aigoooo…what’s wrong???Don’t cry..”DongWoon try to stop the baby from crying.

“Ah,I know why are they crying now…the milk you made is too hot…have you test on the temperature before that?” you   figure out of what happen with the babies.

“I don’t know about it,”DongWoon shrugged. you   didn’t blame him for it as this is his first time of it,”It’s okay..just don’t do it again next time,” you   lift the milk on the table to wait for it to get warmer first before give it to the babies.

Poor,DongWoon that he didn’t know that he should check on the milk temperature before give it to the baby.His first time preparing milk for the babies had fail.

FAILURE 2:The upside down pampers.

“Omo!Yeobo -ah..please come over here..why is the babies keep crying?I don’t know what’s wrong with them….”DongWoon got stressed out with the babies keep crying while he lift SeoYoonie up while patting her back but she just keep crying and little EunHyunie also joining in with crying.The whole house are full with the babies cries.

“Ah…I’ll be there right now,” you  who is busy in the kitchen make her way to the bed room when she heard his husband calling for her for help

“Oi~~~~Don’t cry….Appa is here,”whileyou   reach to the room,she saw that DongWoon is trying his best in making the babies stop crying by lift them up while patting their back and walked back and forth while humming,”Ah, you’re here..please help me to stop them from crying,”he stop walked back and forth as he notice you   is in the doorway now.She make her move towards the baby and lift them up and she suddenly the babies’ pampers got heat up,”Ah…so these little two angels are having some boo-boo now,”she place EunHyunie on the bed and check on her pampers.

“Eww…..how can they have that much poo poo in the pampers?”the first time being appa,DongWoon got shock with the situation when you  open up the pampers and witness such a stinky situation.

“Ah…how can you be like that?It’s only poo-poo….it’s not that bad at all….help me to get another pampers here,” you  chuckled when she saw his husband funny expressions with disgust.

“Yah,yeobo..let me help them to change..I want to try it,”DongWoon offer to help out when he handed the pampers for you  .She leave and let DongWoon to do it.He gently wiped away the poo-poo from the babies’,”Eww…this is so ewww…”the young man still didn’t get use with this kind of things yet as his wife had get use of it for these few months ever since she give born the babies. you  had go for a course before she give born little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie.And,that’s how she is more good in this kind of things than DongWoon.

“Yah!Aniyo..that’s not it….”she stop DongWoon as she saw him put the pampers upside down.The gel part was facing outside,”You had put it upside down…here..this is the right position…Let me do it….you just see how I do it then you do it next time,” you  take over DongWoon place and show of how she do it to DongWoon.

Poor DongWoon,he even didn’t know of how to put the pampers on the babies yet.

FAILURE 3:Gives bathe for the babies.

“The water is ready now,yeobo..bring the babies here…”DongWoon is busy preparing water bath for the babies to be clean up.This time you  give it a try for the water temperature first before place little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie into the basins.

“Don’t worry,yeobo…I remember of what you say and I had check out the temperature already and now’ it’s perfectly for the babies now,”DongWoon smiled with confidently that he will never fail for this.

“Ne..and you really did,” you   nodded as she feel the water just perfectly fine for the babies now.She place them into each basins.Here ,it’s come again the first time being appa,DongWoon would like to try it as well.

“Let me try it..I’m sure I’ll do it very good this time,”DongWoon offered to help again.Being the obedient wife, you   is,she just let his husband to do it again this time.Hoping that he won’t get any wrong this time.

“Don’t worry..this is just easy one…”DongWoon very confident that he can do this.He first put some shampoo on his palm and put it on little SeoYoonie yet being stop byyou  ,”Yah!You say you can do this..but why you put the shampoo first as you didn’t get wet SeoYoonie yet,”she stop him.

“Eh?but I just do it based on how I usually bath..I put shampoo first before I get wet,isn’t it right?”this is silly question ever that you  ever heard.She never know that her husband will be a weird guy like this.Put shampoo first before getting wet.

“Kekeke…”you   giggling when see her dumbfounded husband’s face,”You really funny,Woonie…You have to get them wet before put shampoo…hehehe,” you   can’t stop laughing because of her husband’s silly act.

“Ah…now I know it…”poor DongWoon that he didn’t know about it before this.So,afterwards DongWoon get SeoYoonie wet first before put shampoo on her.

A few months ago,this full time appa really a very failure appa and now he had become more and more good with this and you  leave the babies for him with light hearted and no worries anymore.And,this is also the 24/7 appa mission just get started.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

SOMEHOW WHEN I WRITE THIS FANFIC,I FELT LIKE I WANT TO GET MARRIED VERY SOON..

DONGWOON OPPA JUST MAKING ME WANT TO MARRY A HUSBAND LIKE HIM OR MAYBE THERE'S NO ONE LIKE HIM AT ALL EXCEPT HIM..

KEKEKE...

OOPS,I APOLOGIZED FOR MY BABBLING...KEKEKE...BOW*

BTW,PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ,ARA?

COMMENT FROM you ARE ♥♥♥

3 SETS AEGYO FROM THE PENGUIN APPA FOR ALL OF YOU...

AING~~~♥