TICKLING,TICKLING

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

After they have their dinner, you  came into the kitchen to help DongWoon for the dishes but DongWoon stop her from doing it,”Aniyo,,I’ll do it….You just go to have a rest in the living room,”DongWoon told his yeobo to go out for rest and he do all the dishes…

“Hajiman,I want to help you out,” you  insisted of helping DongWoon for the dishes.DongWoon grabbed her hands from the sink,”Listen,yeobo I don’t want my your hand to get any wet .I’ll do all the house works and you just focus in your work,arasso?” you  simply nodded and gives a peck on DongWoon’s lips and whispered out,”Saranghae.”

Before,the two can go further from only a peck on lips,the two little angels start to crying,”Ah,it’s look like we have to stop here,”DongWoon is about to gives a passionate kiss to you   but being disturb by little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie’s cry.

“I’ll go to see them,” you  offer to go to see the babies while DongWoon do the dishes.DongWoon continue with his dishes.Afterwards,he prepare some desserts for you  .It’s her favourite green tea ice-cream.The green tea ice-cream had been a symbol of when their love started to blossoms.The first meet was started from the green tea ice-cream.In order to make this remembered,DongWoon had learn to make green tea ice-cream.He search the ingredients from the Internet and try to make it.Firstly.it’s a failure that the green tea powder being put in too much and the second time is that the cream is not being whipped well and can’t form to be ice-cream and the third time,DongWoon is about to give up but this guy would never give up unless he wants to.He want their love to be remembered and he try his best to learn to make green tea ice-cream and finally his hard work had pay because of his determination .He just learn to make it last night and it’s had been freeze for whole day.He took out the green tea ice-cream from the fridge and scoop it into a pretty crystal bowl and decorate it.

After he all done, you  just came downstairs as the babies had stop crying.She sings a lullaby for the babies and they fall asleep.,”They’re such a naughty girls,they won’t sleep unless I sing a lullaby song for them,”she said while DongWoon is busy in the kitchen with something , ”Yeobo,what’re you doing there?”she look around as DongWoon looks busy.

“Here,”DongWoon suddenly place down a pretty crystal bowl in front of you .

“Aegyo,”she look at the ice-cream in front of her.It’s looks so perfect and pretty.DongWoon smiled,”It’s Woonie Green Tea ice-cream,”he even gives a name for it.

“Omo!Yeobo…you’re so great.You even made the green tea ice-cream by your own,” you   gives a peck on his lips.

“Ah,try it and tell me is it the same as the one you eat when we first time met,”DongWoon smiled.

Wihtout waiting for more, you   dig in and have a taste of it,”Is it the same?”DongWoon ask nervously and hoping a yes answer from his yeobo.Perhaps,DongWoon is not good in cooking but he is good in making desserts.Don’t forget he is the owner of the ice-cream shop.Even though he doesn’t know to cook but he have talent in making desserts and there’s no doubt of it.

DongWoon cupped his hands together while waiting for the answer from his yeobo,”It’s good and it’s the same,yeobo,”finally you   nodded that the ice-cream is the same as before.She scoop some of it and give DongWoon to taste on it.This even more sweet when you   is the one who feed him,”It’s taste better than before because there’s love inside,”he said.

“Now,let me feed you,”DongWoon yanked the spoon from her and scoop some ice-cream.She open waiting for the ice-cream however the naughty DongWoon pull it back and put into his own mouth when it’s about to be in .

“Yah!” you  pouted while frowning,”Gimme my ice-cream isn’t it mine?”DongWoon holding the ice-cream while his back face his yeobo while she try to reach the ice-cream.He try to avoid it from being grabbed by her,”Aniyo…it’s mine now…”DongWoon chuckled.

“Gimme gimme gimme~~~”you   whined while trying to snatch it from DongWoon.

Even though they had married and have their own family but they still immature that can be playing around like kids.When the two are busy playing around,the babies cry at upstairs,”Ah…see what have you done??Because of your selfishness of not letting me have the ice-cream.The babies had being awake,” you   pouted while folding her arms cross over.She just leave DongWoon and go upstairs to look at the babies.

After the babies stop crying, you   didn’t go downstairs but went thoroughly to have shower and go to sleep.After she had shower and walk out from the bathroom,DongWoon give a hug from the back.He wrapped his arms around her waist from the back,”Are you mad?”he whispered out.Yet, you   ignore him.

“Mianhae,”he apologized while buried his face in her shoulder from behind.

So little did DongWoon knows that actually his yeobo didn’t mad at all but just teasing him.She giggles silently yet it’s being heard by DongWoon,”Yah!You’re not mad…You’re just teasing me,”he just realized as you  start to laugh out.

“Hahahaha…Got you…,”she burst into laugh because of seeing DongWoon’s face of being sorry.

“Aish..how dare you,”he smirk and tickling you  as he still wrapping his arms around her.He tickles her which make her tickling and move around,”Yah!Andwae!!”she uses her strength to get out from DongWoon.

“Alright,alright..no more playing..I’m tired now..Let’s go to sleep,” you  said before DongWoon lift her up with bridal style and place her down to the bed while give a light peck on her forehead for a goodnight kiss,”Good-bam…sleep tight,”he pull up the blanket for her.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

SO HERE'S THE UPDATE..OMO!HOW I WISH MY FUTURE HUSBAND WILL AS SWEET AS DONGWOON...

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE,ARA?

SARANGHAE....

COMMENT FROM you ARE ♥♥♥