POO POO,PEE PEE

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

It’s been two years after DongWoon and you   get marry.And within this two years, you  had give birth a pair of twins for DongWoon.They are a lovely twins who gender are girls.DongWoon cherish them a lot just as much as he cherish his wife.In order to let them grow up in a healthy condition,DongWoon volunteer to be the one who take care and look after them at home while you go out for work.For the first time, you  didn’t like the idea because if DongWoon stay at home and take care of the kids,the public will  have a different look at him because being control by the wife. you  doesn’t want DongWoon to felt this way of treat by the public.However,DongWoon persuade you that he doesn’t care at all as long as his love towards her a true.He doesn’t care of what people talk about him.Due with DongWoon stubborn ,so right after 10 months of the pair of baby twins after being born, you  leave out for work while DongWoon become the 24/7 appa at home taking care of the lovely pair of baby twins at home.

 

For the first 2 months,it’s really a lot of hardships for DongWoon to stay at home become a whole time appa for the kids as the kids are still babies and every thing need to be look after very well.DongWoon didn’t know what to do when the babies are crying.

“Aigoo,please don’t cry,EunHyunie,”he lift EunHyunie up and trying to make her stop crying.On the other hand,Seoyoonie also crying as she heard the noise from EunHyun’s cry.The first time being appa,DongWoon got in trouble with taking these two new born babies.While making EunHyun stop crying,he pat on SeoHyun who is crying because of being wake up by EunHyun’s cry.

“Don’t cry…appa is here…”he place EunHyun beside Seoyoon but the two still crying.As that,DongWoon start to sing a lullaby for the babies to get sleep.

♪Go to sleep my darling, close your little eyes.
Angels are above us, peeping through the skies.
God is in his heaven, and he watch doth keep.
Time for little children to go to sleep♪

He sing it while patting the babies’ and after a few minutes,the babies fall asleep again.The appa stared at the babies who are sleeping like little angels right now,”Isn’t you both cute?Even the way you both sleeping just look like your pretty eomma,”he gives a light peck on the babies’ forehead and leave them sleeping in the cradle.

This young man just have a lot of hard times taking care of the babies because it’s his first time and also he is just too young to be appa yet.Due with both the parents agreement and force,he just have to get marry with you as soon as possible.This young man never do the house works before and not to mention taking care of a baby.He never do all of these before.And that’s why he have a lot of hard times of it.

“Alright,while my little angels are sleeping in the cradle…What about making some thing to eat for you when she comes home.There’s no way I’ve to ask her to cook after a long day of working outside.Let’s cook for her,”DongWoon decide to make something for dinner for you when she got home.

But,it’s not as easy as DongWoon thought though,as he never go into kitchen to cook.Yes,he does help out his omma in the kitchen before but not alone.Now,he have to do it alone and he doesn’t really know what to do in the kitchen.

“Let’s see…what can I cook?”he glimpse at the cabinet of food for a while,”Ah,I bet yeobo would like to have pasta for today,”he notice  something that suit to make pasta for tonight dinner.

It’s not as easy as he thought,it’s a mess as he start to cook.He forget the boiling water which is boiling at the stove while he is busy with cutting the tomato and shrimp.The boiling water all split out and he grabbed a clothes to open it up to lift it being open for a while before he puts the spaghetti inside.On the other hand,EunHyunie and Seoyoonie had being wake up by the noise of their appa get nervous when saw the water boiling out.The babies start to cry again and this make DongWoon even more stress.He lift the apron and  walk out from the kitchen to see his babies.

“Aigoo…what’s wrong babies?Don’t cry…appa is busy cooking for eomma now,”he lift up EunHyunie and suddenly felt the babies’ is heating up.From then he knows why the babies are crying,he place EunHyunie down on the bed and open up the pamper and as he thought,EunHyunie had poo poo under the pampers.

“Aigoo,EunHyun-ah..how could you poo poo that much,”DongWoon frown while help EunHyunie to clean up and change the pampers.The baby chuckled as she saw her appa is frowning,”Hee~~~.”

“Ah…so you love to see appa frowning,huh?Naughty EunHyunie,”after help EunHyunie change into a new pampers,he place her down in the cradle again while this time lift up Seoyoonie who had just stop crying after EunHyunie.DongWoon lift her up and place her on the bed but little Seoyoonie doesn’t excreting as her not heated up,”Eh?Seoyoon-ah..You didn’t excreting..then why’re you crying,huh?”DongWoon talking to the baby again.After you gone to work,DongWoon always talks with the babies.

DongWoon check out of why is Seoyoonie is crying and as he realized that little Seoyoonie’s pampers got wet and he check it out,”Ah,so you’re not poo poo but pee pee ,”he clean her up and place her with EunHyunie in the cradle afterwards.

“Alright then,stay here my little two angels.Appa want to cook for eomma when she got home…Don’t cry again,arasso?”DongWoon knows they can’t listen to what is he talking about yet but little EunHyunie and SeoYoonie are good kids that as if their appa ask them to stay still and be quiet ,they will be quiet.

Afterwards,DongWoon walk back into the kitchen again and leave the little two angels in the baby room and continue of where he had stop just now.He turn on the stove again and let the spaghetti to be cook for a while before take it out and throw away the water.But,the poor DongWoon doesn’t know that once the spaghetti had put inside the boil water,it had to be cook for a while and can’t turn off the stove or  else it will be something else.He continue with cutting the tomato and shrimp.After that,he fried the shrimp and this is the first time for him to do it and it’s a mess that he turn on the fire in the maximum and the shrimp just keep on like ‘dancing’ in the pan.

After a few hour, you  had come back and seeing her jagiya preparing a lovely dinner for both of them with candles on the table and the lights all turn off and just the candles which lighten up the room.

“Yeobo,welcome home.You’re just in time,”DongWoon notice you had got home as he walk out from the kitchen with two plate of pasta on his hands.

“Omo!Woonie-ah,what have you done?” you  have a surprise of it that DongWoon do all of these by himself as the guy never really walk into kitchen to help out during the day before they have EunHyun and SeoYoon.

“Don’t just stand there,yeobo..here have a seat,”DongWoon pull out the chair for you to came over to sit.

“Gomawo,Woonie,” you  have a seat and give a light peck to DongWoon.

DongWoon lift the apron in his waist and have a seat in front of you and both of them have a lovely dinner after that,”Here,yeobo..try this out…I made it myself,”DongWoon feed you with some shrimp.

you cough and have some water,”Bwo? you???Is it not good?”DongWoon being nervous when he saw his wife coughing right after she eat the shrimp. you  doesn’t want to make DongWoon disappointed that the food his make is really not so good but just shook her head,”Aniyo..don’t worry…It’s good,you know…”you  gives out a fake smile in order to make his husband to be happy.

DongWoon doesn’t trust his wife as he realized that his wife is faking a smile right now.He have a try of it and he split it out again,”Yucks…it’s not good…why you didn’t say it???”DongWoon pouted.

“Joesonghamida,yeobo..I just don’t want you to get disappointed,” you  apologized.

“Aniyo..it’s okay..just tell me as if it’s not good…So that I can improve myself next time,”DongWoon clean up the plates and make his way to the kitchen and throw it into the dustbin. you  stop him as he is about to throw it away,”Andwaeyeo….why you throw it away?” you  stopped him.

“Because it’s not good and just don’t eat it..I will cook something else for you,”the young man just so disappointed of it as he had put a lot of afford in it for the dinner…In order not to waste DongWoon’s afford for a long evening, you  grabbed the plate of pasta and dig in it,”Aniyo…don’t eat it,yeobo..it’s not good…”DongWooon try to stop his wife.

“No..it’s just good….it’s just you use the wrong way in cooking the spaghetti ..so don’t worry….”you  eat it and showing how she appreciate DongWoon hard works of making this lovely dinner for her.

Looking at her wife eating the yucky pasta he made happily,he join her to eat it as well,”Yah,don’t eat it that fast…you will be choke,”DongWoon remind her wife not to eat that fast…

“I just can’t stop because it’s delicious and full of love in it,” you  smiled.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER....AFTER THE PROLOGUE

POO POO AND PEE ARE ACTUALLY THE NAME GIVING BY DONGWOON APPA WHEN THE KIDS EXCRETING..KEKEKE....CUTE NAME...XP

PLEASE COMMENT,ARA...

COMMENTS FROM you  ARE ♥♥♥

HUGS FOR THOSE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE...SARANGHAE~~~~