_+_+_+_+_+PROLOGUE_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Penguin Appa...a.k.a Family Man [ON HIATUS]

 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+PROLOGUE_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

“Hwanyeongimnida,this is your green tea ice-cream,”DongWoon greet while placing a cup of ice-cream in front of you as youbusy reading book.She place down her glasses on the table as she turn to the green tea ice-cream,”Mianhayeo,but I didn’t order green tea ice-cream.I think you got it wrong table,” you said.

DongWoon turn around,”But you see there’s no one in here except you,” you look around and blushed.DongWoon is right that there’s no one else but only him and you in the shop,”It’s free…it’s not being charge so have fun with your book and the green tea ice-cream,”DongWoon walk back to the kitchen before bow and leave.

you  is wondering what does DongWoon mean not until she realized of what he means.She had too concentrate in reading the book and forget the time.Before she could pack up her things,DongWoon came out from the kitchen,”Kinchanna,you can still finish your book first,”DongWoon trying to hold on with you as he wants to stay longer  her.

“Aniyo,this is so wrong that I disturb you for closing the café .I’m such a babo,”she hit her own head blaming herself that being so forgetful.

“Aniyo,you can stay longer….how about have a taste of the green tea ice-cream first?It’s tasty and sweet and also---urm,”DongWoon stutter as he doesn’t have any possible excuse to hold on with you to go back yet,”Ah,and it’s good for health and---uram,”DongWoon stutter again as he is being nervous to talk around with you alone.She lift down her head to look at him as he keep lower his head,”And?”

“Ah!And good for teeth…”DongWoon thoughts of that is the lousiest excuse ever.He have a smack of his own mind.He lower down his head while gritted his teeth and thought ,Ah,how could I came out a stupid excuse???I bet she will probably just leave after this..

“Ah..urm okay..I will like to have a taste of it as well..I heard that it’s the most popular ice-cream that sell in the café is it?” you it’s unexpected that she will stay and DongWoon lift up his head as he heard of what she say and being silly boy because of his lousy excuse would be get work well,”Ah..ne ne….this is the famous flavour of ice-cream that being sell in our café and it’s really popular,”he keeps on repeat of what he had just say again and again.

“Ne,arasso…you don’t have to repeat it again and again,” you smile and giggle shyly as DongWoon keep repeating his words and he somehow looks cute.The poor guy blush.

From that night,DongWoon and you become friend but this is not what actually DongWoon like to be.He is actually the owner of the café,the ice-cream café but no one ever known it as he told the workers that don’t revealed his true identity to the customers or anyone who is not the workers of the café.He wants to keep it as secret.It had been you routine that she will go to the same café when it’s evening.DongWoon had keep an eye on her for a while and that night he starts to make his move but it’s not like what he wants only to be friend.He actually is planning of asking you to be his girlfriend but he doesn’t want to scare her yet and afterwards of chattering with her,DongWoon thoughts that the better way is being friends with her first instead of lover as this is also the first time of their REAL meeting as they never really talk with each other. you always came with holding a book and when she have a seat she will be totally in her own world of reading only and never really talk with anyone neither the workers of the café as only if ordering something.Yet,the silly DongWoon always keep an eye on her and start to so called stalk at her.Knowing of what her favourite flavour of ice-cream and what sort of books she always read.

After a few months of knowing each other and had become friend,DongWoon finally made his move of asking you to be his lover.It’s all happen at the café too. you came to the café like usual and holding a book as well but the only different is that she came in different time as DongWoon who told her.Before she walk in,the shop is dark and the lights are all off. you  thoughts that it might be some black out as the sign no turning over to “CLOSE” but “OPEN” and so she walks in.And when she steps in,there’s purple and violet flowers petals all around the floor with colourful candles as well and forming an arrow of showing the way of where to go. you follow the flowers’ petals  and somehow it’s stop in the kitchen and there’s a figure of standing in front with holding a hand made flowers standing in front. you lift up her head and the figure actually is DongWoon who is smiling with his smiling eyes,”DongWoon oppa?” you is curious of what happening.

Out of the blue,DongWoon kneel down in front of you  while holding the hand made flowers which is actually made by him for only 3 days and he never made any origami before.This is his first time and the flowers looks totally pretty and look alive.

you would you become my girlfriend?I will take care of you forever,”even though is somehow of asking you to be his girlfriend but he sounded more like asking her to be his wife and this make you burst into laugh a bit.

“Oppa,are you asking me to be your wife instead of girlfriend?”she chuckled.DongWoon quickly responded and shook his head,”Aniyo..isn’t it obvious..I’m asking you to be my girlfriend how could it be wife?”he got up and give a big reaction,thought that she will reject him.

“Oppa,You’re funny,” you chuckled while take the flowers from DongWoon ashe handed it.”It’s beautiful,”she said while staring at the handmade flowers even though it’s hand made from paper but it’s still pretty and look real.

“Ne,it is…I made all of these  myself and it’s 99 pieces there,”DongWoon said.

you turn to him,”Bwo?Why is it 99?” she ask.

 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ TO BE CONTINUE_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+