Argument

Please be Careful with My Heart

 

WOW 11 subcribers!!!!nora79,nor_aishah2,rh3apanda,mykeikha,rumahhijau,Anggsa,ripandari,adrenalinelove,Gracejees,Demonspawn,seesawni... and also voters/readers...I'm new and hope that I can learn so much from all of you....BOW 90degrees..kamsahamnidaXD 


 

 

 

Once again the entire room is noisy but this time it’s was his family was arguing. Yes, his father and all his six hyungs were arguing with others Head of the warriors as they were left inside the room.

“I will go,” Seungri said with his soft voice as his eyes were focus at his feet because he don’t have the courage to look at his family.

The room fell completely silent again. Seungri has manage to get their attention to him.

Of course, JYP, one of the Head of warrior clap his hands in happy and open his bad mouth. “There! You see. He is willing to go!”

“That’s enough, Jin-young, this is my son we talking about,” Seungri’s father snap at him.

Eventually one by one of Seungri’s hyungs start to speak. Begin with Jiyong, Seungri’s eldest hyung that try to make his argument. “I will replace Seungri,” as a leader Jiyong feel that he should take the responsibility to protect his baby brother.

Haneul, Seungri’s second hyung speak next. “No, send me. Jiyong is a leader, if anything happen to him it will be a major damage to our family.”

“How do we know if the Sun Clan will honour the contract? This could be a lie and it will be dangerous to send anyone,” Kyuhyun, Seungri fifth hyung said.

“I don’t think the contract is a lie.” Seungri said and everyone eyes were looking at him.

Donghae, the fourth hyung come and put his hand on his baby dongsaeng’s shoulder.

“What make you say that?” Lee Hyunsuk, Seungri’s father ask. Although his father’s face calm, Jiyong know that his father was struggling to keep his emotion, after he see his father’s fingers turn into fist. Can he forget? No. Jiyong never forget the same calm face when it see his wife been killed in front of his eyes and when it broke down while holding his dead wife and nearly dead son after the last war.

“The war between us is long enough and it’s pointless. Both clans always ended up in misery. The Sun Clan has agree with the contract, this mean they also want peace and this makes sense.”

“Still we have to be careful.” Jonghoon, Seungri’s third hyung said while crossing his arms and look serious. Usually he was a cheer one, but this time he can’t contain his emotion. Their baby donsaeng really push all of them to the edge.

“Seungri, please consider your decision.” Daesung the sixth hyung walk beside Seungri. Until Seungri come into their family, Daesung had been a baby to all his brothers. Seungri’s mother married their father when Seungri’s was six years old. Even though Seungri was not related by blood to all of them, but they all love him like their real siblings.

Seungri look at his Daesung hyung. “This is my destiny,” Seungri pause before continue, “This is the only way if we want to stop the war.” He said while looking at all of his hyungs and his father. He hate how his family always treated him like a frail kid because of his condition. He wanted desperately to prove to his family that he can be useful.

“And why do you think you should be the one to go?” Lee Hyunsuk ask again. His voice sound calm, but it clearly had a great sadness in it. It feels like he was in the verge to give in to what his youngest son’s want.

“Because ..... if the contract blow up, we don’t have to loose a warrior in our family. Hyungs are really strong but I’m not. I will not become a liability to our family and this time, I can do something useful for once in my life.”

“You not a liability, Seungri,” Jiyong become sad hearing Seungri’s word. In fact the entire family’s member feeling sad too. It’s true that they like to but they never meant any harm. 

Seungri shake his head. “Yes, I am. I can’t do anything right but please this time, let me take care all of you,” he said as he look at his father and all his hyungs for their understanding.

JYP clap his hands. “I’ve never know your youngest son has a brave heart.”

Lee Hyunsuk shot a death glare to him, although he know Seungri will never pay attention at the insult.

JYP raise his hands as a sign of apology. “I’m sorry, Hyunsuk but I never meant insult. I really think your son is brave and sincere to protect his family and I think it’s time for you to make a decision.”

Lee Hyunsuk locked his eyes with his youngest son. Seungri look so nervous and he don’t even realize that he was holding his breath. 

It just not Seungri, all of his hyungs seems to hold their breath too, waiting their father to make the hardest decision in his life, in their life too. They never forget. The Last War that kill their mother and turn their cheerful dongseang into cripple! And rip their happiness! They believe Fate is really cruel.

Lee Hyunsuk finally sigh and gave his decision.

I will send my youngest son by the end of the week.

All the hyungs can’t hold their tears. Who cares if they are warriors. They human too. And Human has heart. They cry because ..... this mean they need to say goodbye to their baby dongsaeng that they all love so so much.

 

 

 

guys, thank you for ur idea...wow ... i imagine Kwanghee as on of the character...can u imagine ...how awkward it wull turn...pheww u guys really held me so much.... ohh two more subsribers..nisae,phobe94..tqvmXD