Goodbye

Please be Careful with My Heart

 

 

as promise^^itgirl00,Rinniee1997..tqvm


 

 

 

 

 

TOP was in complete shocked. This person standing in front of him couldn’t be his soon-to-be-bride. He take a step closer and staring hard at Seungri from head to toe make the younger start to feel uncomfortable. Skinny body, pale skin, ....white hair? panda eyes? and his legs...definitely something was wrong with the leg.

“You can’t be the one sent for me,” TOP said completely feeling betrayed while been surrounding by his followers.

“What?” Seungri ask.

TOP stand arrogantly while crossing his arm.“My clan request someone from your clan as a bride, to end this war, and they sends....” TOP look at Seungri with utter disgust “ ... zombie? Did your clan run out all the good genes?”

TOP’s men including the short man all snickered. Seungri’s face feel burn and for the first time in his life, he feel humiliate. Seungri had learn to live with people use to mock and insult him, he should used to it but TOP’s words seems affected him.

“Don’t insult my brother,” Jiyong said through his gritted teeth.

“Send him back if you want,” Daesung said. “I rather kill myself than send him to your clan.”

This is why Seungri love all of his hyungs so much, because they willing to do anything to protect him. But he will not show to this pighead pineapple guy that he was a pushover, even if he is weak. Seungri found courage and give TOP a laser stare, he even barely allow himself to blink.

So this wimp dare to challenge me? TOP clench his fists and bit down his lips. He has the urge to get him out from his sight and sent him back to his clan, but his grandfather’s word ....

‘This is important. Don’t screw-up.’

Seungri’s heart is racing faster when TOP shot his eyes back to him. It was scary as hell. Not all the meditation or calming chants in the world could get his heart to slow down. He is near hyperventilating.

“Are these all your things?” TOP suddenly ask while pointed the bag at Seungri’s shoulder.

“Yes,” Seungri said, his mouth suddenly feel dry.

TOP look at Jiyong and Daesung seriously. “The Sun clan will honour the contract.” Then he snap his finger and one of his men come to take Seungri’s beg. Seungri was reluctant to let his bag go at first, despite the urge to throw it at the cliff a moment ago.  

“This way,” TOP said with a crooked mouth. Seungri could tell that TOP clearly wasn’t happy about the whole arrangement, but it also look like he wasn’t about to let himself lose face either.

“We will come again to check on him,” Jiyong said.

“He is no longer your business,” TOP said coldly.

TOP’s words suddenly make Seungri feel like he’s been hit by a bolt. It has confirmed his fears. His ultimate fears of not been able to see his family again.

“The hell he’s not!” Daesung yell. “That’s our dongsaeng!”

Deasung take a step forward so he could reach his dongsaeng but at the same time TOP’s men also jumped foward and withdraw their sword towards Jiyong and Daesung.

“No!” Seungri yell as he put himself between his hyungs and TOP’s men, acting like shield to protect his brother. He slowly back away to his hyungs as TOP signal his men to pull back. “Don’t fight, please, this is for our clan,” Seungri beg as he reach up to touch both of his hyungs’s hand.

Seungri’s hyungs look at their dongsaeng with teary eyes. He know his family love him, but now he was starting to understand the commotion his family going through just to fulfil the contract. Before this he really had not thought much of it at all. He only imagine himself was the one paying the price. He had not realize just how much this affect his family.

This has explained why ‘goodbye’ from his appa had been so short. Seungri is hurting by his appa cold action, but now he realize that as the Head of Warrior, his appa just didn’t want to break down and show emotion in front of his sons, who would see it as a sign of weakness.

In that moment, despite how much Seungri wanted so much to be treated like an adult, all he want was to run back to his appa and throw his arms around his appa’s neck and give him a big hug that he so badly want to do this morning before he was sent off. He wanted his appa so badly.

Seungri up that feeling and tried to make himself look strong and capable for his hyungs.

“It doesn’t matter what they say. If I want to visit you, then I’ll come and visit you. I’m going to be part of this clan, not a prisoner.”

“And if they don’t let you?” Daesung asked.

Seungri look at both of his hyungs deeply before answer. “Then that mean I’m dead, because that the only reason I would forget about my family.”