Humiliation

Please be Careful with My Heart

 

 

 

 

Jenerai Choi, the ninth descendants of the famous Royal family can’t hardly believe what he seen. He had proposed the contract to the Moon Clan and even had offered his grandson for marriage as an exchange for the peace treaty. He thought the Moon clan will honour and accept the contract with sincere heart, instead he had been insult and humiliated. The ‘bride’ chosen is no match for his grandson.   

Could this mean the Moon Clan want to test the Sun clan’s sincerity? Or they are what they’re known. Liar. Manipulated. Tick-faced.

He never doubt in one second to sent the ‘bride’ back to the Moon clan and stop him and his grandson from humiliation. That means he will back off from the contract and give reason for war. The war that made everyone suffer, including him. Because he had lost his son in the war.  

He rubbed his face. He had put himself in this situation and it’s his fault that his grandson was drag same.

“I am sorry my grandson.”

 

 

 

 

TOP was pacing around in his big and luxurious room when Taeyang knock on the door.

“Come in,” TOP said.

The mohawk, TOP’s second man in command and also his closest cousin enter the room. They were like brothers as long as TOP could remember, considering how close their family are. “I came to check on you,” Taeyang said while closing the door behind him.

“I’m fine,” TOP reply, but Teayang know that TOP is feeling insulted about the whole thing.

Taeyang smile at TOP. “He maybe small, but he’s tough than he looks.”

“Have you watched the way he walks? He is weak and sick.” The boy has a small figure like female. He has a white or silver hair, his skin were too pale and if he not mistaking his eyes were blue. What an imperfect combination.

“I can’t believe the Moon Clan sent a bride like him,” Taeyang said, his mouth squeeze a little with disbelief.

“If they run out all the good genes or someone stronger, then at least send someone healthy,” TOP said. “What the hell I’m going to do with a ‘bride’ like that? This is total humiliation.” TOP said as he punch the table in front of him.

Taeyang put his hand on TOP’s shoulder to cool him down a bit. “I speak to the boy just now, he was willing to be sent here.”

TOP’s mind wonder immediately to find a reason for that, but he quickly throw that thought away because he has so many heavy thing in his head right now.

“Who’s guarding him now?” TOP asked.

“Yunho and Junsu are with him. I think the boy had charm them at this very moment. He is quite charming when you look beyond his weaknesses.”

TOP had taken his cousin’s words lightly as he looked himself in the mirror, wondering whether he should shave his face or not.

“Do you think grandfather will send him back?” Taeyang asked.

“I pray grandfather will do that. The sight of him really makes me sick,” TOP snap.

The knock on the door really disturb them. “Come in.” TOP command.

“Jeneral Choi request your present Your Highness.” TOP and Teayang stormed out from the room as they made their way to see their grandfather.