First meeting

Please be Careful with My Heart

 

 

 

 

The journey was long and difficult. Because the Sun Clan was living at the other side of the mountain, the only way to get there is to climb the mountain.

The path is rocky and it already hurting his legs like hell. Seungri wipe the sweats on his face as he continue to climb the stiff path. Sometimes his Jiyong hyung or Daesung hyung had to hold his hand to help him walk but Seungri refused when his hyungs want to carry him. Jiyong and Daesung just can shake their head because of their dongsaeng stubbornness.    

Damn. He wonder since he is going to be somebody soon-to-be-bride, why don’t the rich Sun Clan sent somebody to pick them up.

“We’re here,” Jiyong said, but Seungri missed what his hyung said because he was so busy panting and gasping for air that his body desperately need. His whole body feel hot and he was drenching sweats.

When Seungri looked up, he suddenly feel his breath has been snatch out from his lungs. There were four men standing at the flat surface not so far from them. They all look so young. Three of them were tall and one is about his height. All of them just standing there, folding their arms and glaring at Seungri and his hyungs.

Two of the tall men have a short hair, but what caught Seungri’s attention is the short man and his weird hairstyle; kind of mohawk style with blonde highlight, and the tall man in the middle is very handsome but has even a weirder hairstyle that look really like a pineapple.

TOP take step foward while three of his men were standing at their spot behind him.

“It’s look like your Clan don’t break the promise.”

Jiyong and Daesung feel TOP’s words is like an insult to them. “Of course we will keep our promise.”

“You sound insulted,” TOP mock them. “But you should know your kind.”

“And how is our kind?” Daesung ask because he can’t stand TOP’s annoying attitude.

TOP raise his eyebrow to Daesung as he said. “Traitor. Liar. Tick-faced. Poor. Should I go on? There are many to describe.”

Jiyong look so pissed and Seungri’s heart nearly jump when Jiyong almost pull his sword but hold down when he look at his dongsaeng’s begging eyes. “Shut the ed off. We came here to honour the contract.” Jiyong said. Yes. he was still mad and sad about their father’s decision.    

“So your clan send you to marry me?”

Seungri was shocked as he hear TOP’s word. He doesn’t realize that the man in front of him is his soon-to-be husband. He look again at TOP. This guy was definitely handsome but his eyes were scary. It can shot laser and be the death of you. He got all the good genes except his weirdo hairstyle.

“The . I’m not.”

“Then it must be you.” TOP look at Daesung annoyingly.

Seungri was left speechless again as TOP’s eyes moved to his Daesung hyung. His soon-to-be husband completely don’t even throw a glance at him.

“I’m not the one either, idiot!” Daesung snapped.

This is it. This time he will recognise me. Seungri was waiting for TOP to see him but what come out from his soon-to-be-husband’s mouth completely shocked him.

“If both of you is not the candidate then who?!” Obviously TOP was confused as hell and feeling slightly angry.

This is unbelievable. Had he shrink into midget that TOP don’t see him? Because it seemed that was exactly the case!

Patient. Breathe. Breathe. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.

Seungri took a really deep breath as he control himself not to be angry. He need to give a good impression. First impression is a big matter, way big than that guy stupid pineapple head!

“Me,” Seungri said, he even lifted his hand a little to get TOP’s attention.

TOP’s eyes turn wide as he look at Seungri, and yes, from the look on his face, it confirm that he didn’t notice Seungri from the beginning.

“My name is Lee Seungri,” he said. “And I am your bride.”

 

 

this is what i can give for now.promise a faster updates next time..  another 13 subsribers.woahhhh!!!!! sassyfever25,LucyLu0203,Lila96,missaimamie,thejitomyri,killerbonesss,GGAlia,beebs552,LittleJr,baby_vip,miss_pear,Aikosan,ross_i..arigato..bow XD