Everything will be okay

Please be Careful with My Heart

 

 

 

"No! That can’t be happening! I will kill him. I will not allow anyone to separate me from my love!"

 

* * * *

 

Seungri already finish his little ‘tour’ inside his room. He never been in so big room like this before. It even has a living room. The huge flat screen tv really stunned him. Everything in the room look so expensive and the view from the balcony was no joke.

There was a knock on the door and a few seconds later a young man looking a few years older than Seungri come in.

"My name is Eunhyuk and I am your personal helper." He said while bowing at Seungri.

“Thank you, but I don’t need a helper,” Seungri reply as he bowing too, totally awkward with the new rules. “You can call me Seungri and you don’t need to bow to me.”

Eunhyuk claps his hand and two other helpers come inside the room. "I will prepare the hot water for your bath. You need to take off your cloths."

Seungri look at Eunhyuk and two other helpers in shock. All this time he manage to do it himself and he didn't think he need a helper now.

“I can do it myself. You all can go.” Seungri said as he refuse to take off his cloths.

Eunhyuk almost become panic when he see his new master is not willing to cooperate. "Please, you need to take off your cloths. We need to bathe you."

That was a total blow. Seungri’s jaw dropped. Did he hear correctly? They want him to get ? In front of stranger? What’s wrong with this people?

"Absolutely no!" Seungri’s face was turning red as he pushing Eunhyuk and the two servant out from his room. He will not do it. He certainly doesn’t want his private moment become public. No one including his appa and his hyungs had ever see him without clothes since his puberty.

“Get out.” He said as he push all of them out.

"Please, let we do our job. If not, we will get punish,” Eunhyuk said as he use his body to block the door.

Seungri stop his action. If he don’t cooperate then they will get a punishment? But his body is too precious to show it to a stranger.

“Okay, I will let you bathe on your own’, Eunhyuk try to compromise with his new master “but can you let me get you dress?" he ask hesitantly.

For that Seungri was feeling grateful. And because only he pity Eunhyuk and other helper get punish if he don’t do as they said.

“O-Okay.” Seungri said as he let Eunhyuk and other servant enter his room.

Eunhyuk smile and bow to Seungri before order the two helpers to prepare everything in the bathroom, then they get out from the bathroom and nodded their head at Eunhyuk.

"We have prepare a bath for you.” Eunhyuk said to Seungri.

“Thank you.” Seungri reply.

"Once you dry yourself, you need to rub the lotion on your body," Eunhyuk explains “and you need to be hurry because we do not have much time." He bow again to Seungri before walk to the door and closed it.

Seungri lock the bathroom door and quickly take off his cloth. His muscle were stiff from the long journey he had, but he feel relieve as soon as his body soak into the warm water. He close his eyes as his body enjoy the calmness.

After a moment, Seungri open his eyes. He don’t want to get out yet but he had promise Eunhyuk.

So he quickly apply the soap and rub it to his body. He want to be clean. Especially when he meet his soon-to-be-husband. 

After that he dry himself and apply the lotion to his body like Eunhyuk’s instruction and wear a thin cloth the helper prepared.

Seungri grap the door handle and hesitantly open the bathroom door. He peek behind the door before going out and shocked when six pair of eyes looking at him. He gulp while walking slowly to the bedroom.

Eunhyuk and the two helpers work in speed as they don’t want to waste time. One helper dry Seungri’s hair and Eunhyuk was kneeling in front of him to help him wear pants. Then Eunhyuk started wrapping a cloth that being hold by the other helper and wrap around his hips up to his chest before help him wear the suit. They attack his face. Put something and then draw lines on his eyes that made his eyes tearing up. They continue draw the line until his cheek. Finally, Eunhyuk was standing in front of him and give him observation on the makeover while the two helpers put the shoes, then he nod his head as feeling satisfied. 

"We must go now. They are waiting in the hall."

As soon as he walk, Seungri didn’t realize that his leg’s has become weak.

Eunhyuk manage to catch Seungri before he fall to the carpet. “Are you okay?” he ask in concern.

Seungri take a very deep breath and try to calm his nerves. It would be a lie to say that he’s okay. So he need to convince his mind that everything was not as bad as what it seem.

So he straighten his spine, "We can go now," he said in trembling voice.

 

 

tell u guys a truth...i don't have confidence to post this chapter :(