Destiny

Please be Careful with My Heart

 

 

 

The main hall is so noisy. It filled with Head of the warriors and warriors of the Clan. Last time it was filled with so many important peoples is during the last war.

The situation is getting heated as the Heads of warriors were arguing and discussing who should be send to honour the peace contract. The contract that was proposed by two Clans to stop the war. Which mean someone from Moon Clan to marry someone from the Sun Clan.   

Seungri is sitting at the corner of the room. He was not sure whether he wanted to listen anymore. The wars between Sun and Moon Clan was happen before Seungri was born, before his father even born. The war happen when both of the Clans want to claim over the same land, a sacred land and since then they always fight.

Since none of the Head of warriors are willing to let go of their warriors and no one are volunteer to go, the Jeneral has decided to make a poll. Every names of a mature and strong young male in the Clan was put in the box and the name that will be pick up will have no choice but to honour the contract.  

Seungri know he will never have that opportunity. He was not strong as his father, one of the Head warrior or strong as all of his hyungs; the Clan's warrior. He will never be in the same league as them. He is useless. Who want to look at a frail kid that has problems with his heart and his leg.

“Okay, it’s the time.” The Jeneral said.

Every Head of the warriors and warriors fell silent but their heart is beating crazily. All eyes were focus solely at the box on the table as the Jeneral put his hand and stir the paper inside the box. Then the Jeneral pull his hand from the box and held one piece roll paper.

Seungri never feel this nervous in his entire life. He prays so much that none of his hyungs to be selected.

The seventh son of Lee, Lee Seungri.

Everyone gawked while turn their heads to look at Seungri. Lee Hyunsuk, Seungri’s father was staring at his son with wide eyes, so all of Seungri’s hyungs.

The owner himself nearly choked when hear his name. He was totally in shocked as his family. He never seen his Daesung hyung’s eyes become this big.