Page #5

Dear diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

Today i wake up late and feels someone hugging my back,  when i turn my back i see a pretty face with a close eyes, it takes 15 second until i realize who is it and screams my lungs out. holy taehyung hyung.

my plan being nice to taehyung hyung gone like that, seriously what woukd you feel if one day you woke up and find a person that you are annoyed with hugging you shirtless. I feel so ing molested.

All my hyung just laugh when i told them what happened. I spend my day with a bad mood. I practice in a bad mood too, seems like jin hyung realize that i am in a bad mood, he makes my favorite food for dinner.

After eating my favorite food i feel better, and i go tothe living room and see yoongi hyung watching tv, i sat beside him and play with my phone and then i feel yoongi hyung's arm on my shoulder pulling me closer, i was shocked but then he told me that he hears from jimin hyung about my jealousy and told me that for him and the other hyung i will forever be their maknae and that will never change.

After spending time on the couch with yoongi hyung he told me to go to sleep because its late. You know what? I walk pass the kitchen when i was on my way to my room and i heard jimin and taehyung hyung talking.

"what did i do wrong jiminnie? I wanna be close with jungkook too, i swear that incident that happened this morning is nothing but accident, i sleep walking sometimes"

"You didnt do anything wrong t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter