Page #11

Dear diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

today all the hyungs are having an additional practice on the field where they lacked the most, but taehyung hyung still is sick, and our ceo told me that i should just stay at home to take care of my sick hyung.

You know how much i hate lazing around when people around me are working so hard, right? but what can i say? he is the ceo, the bigboss, so i just pouts as i agree with him and having another day off to babysit my sick hyung, dont get me wrong, i like taehyung hyung but i hate not being able to practice with the others.

Oh have i told you that taehyung hyung's fever seems to get worse, since this morning he keeps acting weird, well he is almost weird all the time, but this time his weird is different, like when he wake up this morning he is crying his heart out for no reason at all while hugging into his pillow, when we ask him whats wrong he just answered with "i just feel like crying, so i did" he said in between his sobs, thats not all! He has been asking weird question since this morning, like seriously weird and random question. I never know that he can even get any weirder, i swear i will try my best to make sure this hyung of mine healthy and not to have a fever again because seriously, its exhausting, mentally and physically.

When i was home alone with taehyung hyung, i try to feed him his lunch and give him his medicine, once i give him his medicine he quickly fall asleep, when he was sleeping i come to the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter