Page #14

Dear diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

Today we are actually practicing as usual, namjoon hyung said the new member will be arriving at night so we dont wait for him at the dorm like we did for another hyung.

Uh i have something to tell you since i can tell this to anyone else, so we dont really practice as long as usual, we are done at 2 pm and we headed back straight to our dorm, after having a lunch and taking breaks, taehyung hyung suddenly grab my hand and drag me to the kitchen, i ask him why he drag me there and you know what? he wants to bake a welcome cake for the new member, let me repeat, he want to bake a welcome cake for the new member that he doesnt even know yet.

Feeling a annoyed as  i just rolled my eyes and said that i didnt want to, like why would i? I didnt even know that new member yet, why should i welcome him with a cake, he will feel as if he is special or something, but then i see the look at taehyung hyung's face and he was pouting, cannot resist his cute pouts, i finally make up my mind and agree to help him to bake a cake.

To be honest, baking with him was fun even though we just make some ugly cupcakes from the cupcakes instant mix, and just for your information, i do most of all the work while taehyung hyung literally messing up the kitchen and playing around, when the cupcakes are ready, i was about to grab one and eat it but then taehyung hyung stole the cupcakes on my hand and said "Its not for you, its for the new hyung"

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter