Page #34

Dear diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dear diary, Today is one of the happiest day in my life, you must know why arent you?   Yep. You are right, today is my debut day, at first i was so anxious, so is the other hyung, but after awhile we get relaxed a bit but our relaxing time doesnt last long since we start feeling nervous again once its 15 minutes before our performance, but thank god the performance went out well aside from jin hyung's pants almost fell during the performance and he was crying about it but the other hyung and me was comforting him until he felt better and by the time we are riding to our dorm he is already smiling and laughing with us, so i think i could say that our debut went okay, went great.   After we got in the dorm we all eat some treats from the company, pizza and all, after eating i find myself feeling full and space out, still not believing that ive debut that now people has seen me officialy, i remember getting some praise from the staff about our debut performance and smiles to myself until i feel a peck on my cheek, i snap my head towards the person who pecks my cheek without any warning and find taehyung hyung grinning at me before saying "You did great today" And i swear, i was about to die at that time so i just shoved taehyung hyung face away from me resulting him laughing his off while saying something about me looking like a red bunny and stuff Man, why do i pick this tease to fall in love with?     Jeon jungkook.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter