Filming 2

Love Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I can’t believe I missed these this much!” Yonghwa said more to himself

 

“Huh?” Seohyun replied. Still holding the sandwich he gave earlier that she couldn’t eat

 

Should I keep this as a souvenir? She fought the urge to laugh at such hideous idea.

 

“All of these” he said “I just couldn’t believe that I’s miss it this much. I really did”

 

“Which one?” she asked disoriented while her eyes is fixed on Yonghwa’s red lips

 

He was one of the few men she knew that was gifted with naturally kissable lips. His lips are naturally red and seemed like calling her for a smooch.

 

She forgot how those lips tasted. She didn’t mind getting reminded though

 

Oh my God! You’re disgusting, Seo Joo Hyun! Absolutely disgusting! Why are you fantasizing on Yonghwa’s lips!

 

“All of these” he repeated “Everybody. From the staff and crew, make-up artists, cameramen…”

 

“How about me?” she wanted blurt but held herself at the last minute

 

“The PDs… You…”

 

She couldn’t help but smile at what she heard. She’s also included at what he missed

 

“But you’re just one of them! Generic.” She thought

 

“I even missed the cameras, the reflectors, the boom mic, everything!” he continued while wearing a sheepish grin on his face. “Hilarious, isn’t it?”

 

“What made you decide to leave in the first place?” it was the question she longed to ask him

 

When he announced that he’s quitting show business, thus abandoning their love team, too, she wanted to ask him “Why?” that was something she didn’t have the chance to do

 

“Because I just woke up one morning feeling fed up. That I don’t want this anymore. I’ve been acting all my life and somehow, I got tired of it. I wanted to live a normal life. I wanted to experience a private life. A life where I don’t get watched by nosy, overbearing public, every single hour of the day. And I wanted to be with my family.”

 

“That’s why you left me hanging?” that too was one of the things she was dying to ask him. And it felt good to finally say it

 

“I know you can do it alone.” He said. “You’re a good actress, Seohyun. You won’t be right here right now if you aren’t. That’s why I was at ease leaving.”

 

“We both know that’s a lie. Everybody knows that my career made a fast downfall after you left me”

 

“No, Seohyun. You’re good. You know what went wrong?” he said while looking straight into her eyes “Because you were so in love with me.  You were so accustomed to me being your partner. That’s why, when you were partnered with other actors, you weren’t the same anymore. The glow that was within you faded. You weren’t able to fake it. And people saw it. That’s why your other tandems right after ours didn’t work”

 

She couldn’t believe what she just heard. He just accused her of being so in love with him!

 

She was about to answer but the staff has called them to start shooting some scene.

 

She was still a bit shocked as she watched him stood up and left

 

The brute! The arrogant pig! She thought while watching him go

 

--

 

Tsk! How could he accuse her of being so in love with him?! That arrogant, egotistic, conceited brute to the highest level!

 

Seohyun’s eyes were on fire as she watched Yonghwa from afar. She still could get over her irritation since yesterday. What annoyed her most was, she was not able to say what was on her mind that time.

 

Because of her irritation, she did not speak to him the whole day yesterday until they finished filming. Well, except for the lines she had to deliver to him, of course.

 

She even lacks sleep because of it. He has the decency to tell it to her face that she is in love with him! She was fighting the urge of throwing him the compact mirror.

 

“Smile Seohyun.” Her make-up artist said “You’re making it hard for me” she continued applying the foundation.

 

She tried to soften her expression

 

“Why so serious? What are you thinking?” she asked

 

“Nothing. I just felt murderous.” She murmured as her eyes followed Yonghwa

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. I said I wanted to drink some juice”

 

“Oh, I’ll make this quick”

 

She just squared her shoulders as she let out an irritated sigh.

 

Any girl would be annoyed if th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter