At Last

Love Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: thanks for reading guys! A short epilogue tomorrow or Friday.. :)

 

--

 

The costumers in the restaurant looked her way as she opened the door. Her eyes roamed around to look for Yonghwa. The place is not so big making her see Yonghwa easily. She knew it was him right away even though his back is facing her. And because their table was at the farthest part of the restaurant, he did not see her coming in. It looked like there’s some serious discussion going on between the two.

 

She ran towards them and was almost made it to his table when a waiter came out from somewhere. And it’s too late to avoid him. Before she knew it she was hitting the floor. On her back. Hard. Worse, she was topped with pasta and God-knows-what-those-other-ingredients-were scattered all over her body which was at that point lying flat on the floor. Good thing the wine missed her. It landed somewhere else, to her relief.

 

“I’m so sorry Miss” she heard the waiter say as he extends his hands to assist her from standing. And just as she was about to grab his hand, the waiter was shoved away by someone. It was Yonghwa

 

Oh, how she missed him! She has forgotten the embarrassment she felt from what has happened.

 

“What are you doing here Seohyun-ah?” he asked while guiding her up. To say that he was surprised was probably an understatement based on his reaction

 

“Oh my God, I’m so glad I’ve found you! I hope I’m not too late!” she said as she hugged him tight

 

“Why are you here? I mean, my God, you should have told me! Oh, ! I missed you, baby” he cupped her face and captured her lips right there and then.

 

And though she desperately wanted to prolong the kiss, she had to stop. She needed to talk to him first. Then they could spend the rest of their lives together kissing

 

“Yonghwa, you can’t sell your bakeries! I already quit acting. I did not sign the contract for the movie. I’m finally settling here, with you.”

 

The people around are looking at them but they don’t care

 

“Really? You did that for me?” an amused smile appeared on his lips. One loo at how happy he was made her realized that yes, she had made the right decision. Being with him was worth everything she just gave up.

 

“Yes, I did. That’s why you need not seel you bakeries because we’re settling here for good”

 

“Wow, that’s great!” he hugged her tight and kissed her.

 

She looked at him at arm’s length “Yonghwa! Are you listening to me? I said you don’t have to seel your bakeries”

 

“Oh yes! The bakery!” he said as though just remembering about it now

 

“It was not sold yet , was it?” she confirmed

 

He remained mum but instead he looked at the Italian he was talking to earlier t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter