Filming

Love Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Simply breathtaking

 

That was the first thought on Seohyun’s mind the moment they arrived at the location for their reunion movie.

 

It was located a few kilometers away from Jeju Island’s business center. The owner called the place a “paradise”. And paradise it was, indeed.

 

It was located over a steep mountain slope. It was nature’s work at its best, she thought while letting her gaze wander from the beautiful plants that was all over the place to the small waterfall.

 

She saw the same appreciation from the eyes of the whole cast and crew team. Everybody was amazed by everything they saw. Same goes with Yonghwa.

 

They were going to spend the next 3 weeks shooting their movie there. Park Seju, Yonghwa’s character in the film, a painter, owned the place. This was where he hibernated, offering all of what was left in him in the art of painting, after losing his much beloved wife.

 

Out of fateful circumstances, Han Yoo Rim, her character in the movie, was lost and accidentally found the secluded place. And Seju hated to have other people in his paradise, she was almost driven Yoo Rim out. Not that Yoo Rim wanted to stay. Being a career woman whose career was on its way up the corporate ladder, spending another day in such a place was ‘not in her planner’. Living a life where every tick of the clock counted, meeting a man whose idea of living life was to stare at nothingness was simply horrible. But circumstances kept her stuck on the place with Seju, who saw her stay at his ‘paradise’ as betrayal to his late wife.

 

“Good plot” she thought. Perfect location, perfect circumstances to fall in love.

 

“Wrong man to fall in love with” she added whe she saw Yonghwa ripping his eyes away from the script he was holding to glance her way, wearing the ‘I am not the kind of actor who falls in love with his leading lady’ kind of look on his face

 

Hmp! She was fighting the urge of rolling her eyes

 

Don’t worry Jung Yonghwa. You don’t have to remind me that all the time. I’ll never fall in love with you. Not before, not now, not ever.

 

--

 

“Who are you?” Seju asked Yoo Rim “And what are you doing here? This is a private place. I don’t entertain guests”

 

“Thank God, there’s someone in this part of the world. I’m Han Yoo Rim, and I’m lost” she said

 

Seohyun was supposed to jump from a huge rock to another until she would get to his side of the stream. That stream was connected to the waterfall that was located a few meters away from them. It was the particular scene’s backdrop.

 

But her foot slipped and she almost fell in the water to prevent it from happening, she held on to the rock near her and she winced in pain and yelled “Ouch” involuntarily.

 

“Are you okay?” Yonghwa said. He was the first one that neared her because of their proximity with each other before it happen. A look of concern evident his face.

“Oh, great! I just cut myself” she said as she looked at her bleeding palm.

 

“Seohyun has a wound in her palm!” one of the crew yelled to inform the others for first aid kit. And in seconds every one in their crew assisted her to sit.

 

“Are you okay?” the PD asked her

 

“Yes, I just cut myself PD-nim” she said showing her palm to the PD.

 

The PD decided to shoot another scene that her character is not in while she received treatment.

 

“Yonghwa looked so worried earlier.” One of the crew said while cleaning her wound up

 

“Of course, he must be scared of what could have happened to me. What would happen to his comeback movie then?” she answered and both of them giggled

 

She was watching Yonghwa filming when he stammered. And then he made faces to the cameras which sent everyone laughing, including her.

 

“He has changed” she heard a crew say

 

She silently agreed. Yonghwa wasn’t the type to make face on the camera. He did not even laugh every time he made a mistake in delivering his lines back then. He was always serious with his job, always serious in executing the scene right. And watching him made faces at the camera this time made her realize that yes, he has changed.

 

But there’s one thing that won’t change in him- the cameras still love him. And she still love the way the camera love him. She still love watching him on screen.

 

Oh, she missed him. She realized. What?!

 

She missed working with him, she corrected herself.

 

--

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Seohyun flinched when she heard Yonghwa’s voice behind her. She was alone in the terrace before he came.

 

“You surprised me” she said as she hugged herself. She didn’t know why but his presence mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter