(8)

The Reversal

The two find themselves in the younger’s bedroom, the older seated in front of Taehyun’s study table while the owner was curdled up in his bed, blanket now around him as the rain haven’t stop just yet. Seungyoon was considering to cross the distance between  them but he was hesitant because tonight he was aware of the others feelings towards him and it made him scared just like that one rainy night he decided to run through that heavy down pour and knocked at Taehyun’s front door. He was lucky the younger’s parents were out as he stepped inside with heart banging his ribs he almost gave out air. He remembered running away from Taehyun after getting dump in the rooftop. His heart was hitting his chest as he accumulates the limited air his lungs has. He was almost killing his self from all the running but he didn’t care. All he want at that moment was go home and succumb to the pain, cry all night until his eye were swollen but it didn’t happened because the sky started crying before he could even step in their foyer.

He stopped now, head tilting up as he squint his eyes as the drops of water doubled. His mind was floating not minding how his uniform was slowly getting soak by water and how a bouquet of roses is probably getting cramped or pressed in between his books as he noticed the clouds completely covering the already drowning sun and everything went dark. His face was getting wet as the rain poured harder followed by the low growl of thunder and lighting and at that moment Taehyun came to his mind.

His feet was on move the moment the younger’s face flashes across his eye and at that moment he forgot about everything because all that matter on that very moment was Taehyun. He remembered one time when the two of them decided to hang out on the rooftop during lunch one cold afternoon the hate the younger has for the rain. He recalls how Taehyun scrunched his nose at the sight of darkening clouds and the feeling of cold wind against his bare skin. The brown hair lad mentioned about how rain made him feel lonely and all and how lighting scares him. He was obviously talking to his self as his voice was barely a whisper but still Seungyoon heard, just like how he would to everything the younger would say, as he note it like an important agenda on his mind to remember every time it rains.

And now as he stare at the trembling Taehyun in the bed everything from that night back then looks completely similar expect he should be hugging Taheyun right now as the younger flinched once again as a lighting came across the window from the nth time. He was still hesitant as he curl his hand into a fist wanting to gain as much strength he need to cross the two meters between him and the love of his life and as another lighting strike Seungyoon was on his feet as he lessen the distance between them. Taehyun felt the bed moved feeling a pair of arms encircle him oh so gently he almost hum is relief but ofcourse he didn’t.

“Wha-what are you doing?” he dared to ask as he felt the arms around him tighten as he started shifting against the warmth that was Kang Seungyoon.

“Hush now.” Was all Seungyoon said as he rested his chin on the younger’s head feeling him stiffen and relaxed in a slip second and there was silence after. The two of them so scared to speak like everything might break like a thin glass.

Seungyoon just hugged Taehyun like that until the rain stopped. He was hesitant to take off his arm from Taehyun so he decided he won’t until the younger tell him to. He glanced at Taheyun’s clock at the bedside table and he was surprised to see it’s already past 11 in the evening, no wonder his arms are already getting a little stiff but he didn’t care.

“Don’t tell me you ran here when the rain started pouring?” came Taehyun’s voice from nowhere and Seungyoon was surprised. He was about to let go of the younger but he felt a soft grip on his shirt sleeves. “Answer my question first.”

So Seungyoon nodded chin still rested on Taehyun’s head, the younger’s hair smelling so sweet he feels his head turn fuzzy with intoxication.

Taehyun let out a small giggle as he adjusted his self inside Seungyoon’s arms. “Please don’t tell me it’s your mom’s birthday too?” Taehyun’s voice was now sounded much comfortable that a while ago and Seungyoon smile at that as he answered “ Actually it is my mom’s birthday today.”

At that Taehyun turned around, the older’s arm now in either side of him as they sat face to face for the first time that night. Taehyun was looking at him with wide eyes not believing what Seungyoon just said. He decided to check it for his own as he eyed the small calendar beside his clock and there he saw the older was not lying.

“Why?” he asked forgetting at a moment what Seungyoon said five years ago when he asked the same stupid question when he saw petals falling from the older’s school bag when the rain stopped. Seungyoon just said it was a present for his mother’s birthday. He asked him why would he be here rather than be with his Mom and Seungyoon just blurted those words he never heard before. He did but not how Seungyoon says them, it almost made him believed.

He was about to take back his question but he guessed he was spacing out too long when everything was too late.

“Because you are here and I wanted to be where you are…”

“…because I like you, no, I love you.”

Their eyes were glued at each other and Taehyun regretted it. Seungyoon’s eyes were addictive. It’s full of pure love and everything in between sincerity and truth. He was never good at this kind of thing and his having a hard time comprehending what was happening until he noticed Seungyoon coming closer, closer and closer.

He shut his eyes closed; hands the older are sleeves as he felt his heartbeat increased waiting for soft lips against his shaking once but it didn’t came. A soft giggled did though as he felt soft lips pressed on his forehead. He opened his eyes as he came face to face with a smiling Seungyoon this time.

“I won’t rush you.” He then said as he holds Taehyun’s cold hands. “Just let me linger a little bit more.”

Taehyun eyed the older with skeptic eyes as he weigh the pros and cons and the offer at hand.

“When you feel it’s really impossible to work between the two of us, just tell me.” Seungyoon’s voice as close to a whisper as he looks at Taehyun in the eye. “I’ll give up.”

The offer sounded so tempting but Taehyun was getting scared. His heart isn’t ready, his not ready to commit once again. Yes, after 5 long years his heart has yet to heal but Seungyoon as not asking for commitment. He was asking for permission to hold his hands, hug him tight during storms, sing him to sleep and kiss him into comfort. The older was merely asking for his permission to love him and it didn’t sound that bad so Taehyun found his self nodding, scooting closer into Seungyoon who automatically wrapped his arms around him. He rested his head on Seungyoon’s chest hearing how the older’s heart was beating so fast.

This was the complete opposite of what happened back then but he ended up on Seungyoon’s embrace, the embrace that made his heart skip a beat just like 5 years ago.

He really doesn’t know what to call this present situation but all Taehyun knows was rainy days won’t bother him anymore, not with these arms around him all night.

****

A/N

I know i said i'll be updating sooner than this..im sorry.

i was so busy this week with school stuffs and i dont want to write

a halfhearted update so..

nonetheless heres a update for you guys.

btw who watche SMTM 4. Mnet really did a great job to get

incles watchfor next week's ep.

are scared our Mino didnt make it? i think he did...

well see you in the next chat. 

what do you think bout this update????

Comment, Subscribe or Up vote if you like the story

(it keeps me going)

p.s : Mino use Minho's "i'm flaming charisma" line.

damn i was soo happy my two fandom!!!!

okay bye~ :))