(10)

The Reversal

Taehyun was now fully dressed as he went downstairs seeing Seungyoon putting two plates in the dining table.

“Just in time.” The older then chirped as he saw Taehyun coming. “Morning.” He added as he sat next the younger who muttered a greet back, eyeing the food in front of him. The table has four layered pancakes, butter and honey on top and toasted bread and fried egg on the side.

“You sure can cook.” He commented as he started digging in the food in front of him.

Seungyoon just smiled as he started eating as well. Taehyun looks at him for a moment as he saw Seungyoon eat down the food he cooked himself, studying his features in the process. He is handsome indeed especially when he plays his guitar. Honestly this deal ain’t that bad after all. Everyone wants this man as  their boyfriend. Good looking, can sing, can cook , can write songs and many more.

He was slowly considering him but every time he does his past would slowly, slowly flash in front of his eyes he’ll stop and erase the thought in an instance.

He shook his head as he the images started appearing  once again. His heart isn’t ready and he knows it as he looks at Seugnyoon once again.

“When did you learn cooking?” Taehyun asked as he was about to finish the food the mentioned man served for him.

“From my mom, you know I once cooked for you.”

Taehyun frowned as he heard Seungyoon as the older was now looking at him with a smile he doesn’t really recognize.

“You did?” he asked seeing how the man in front of him frown for a second before smiling that smile Taehyun was unfamiliar with. “Sorry, I didn’t remember..it’s just-“

“No, no it’s okay.” Seungyoon waved him off. “You don’t usually pay attention to me back then.” The older then added releasing a giggle that should have sound light and happy but it didn’t.. it sounded empty.

“Oh, I should call my mom first.” He then presented as he grab his phone and excuse his self for a moment and as Seungyoon smiled that smile once again he knew the other was hurt.

You don’t usually pay attention to me back then..”

The words echoed as Seugnyoon turned his back and walk away. Taehyun clenched his fist fighting the urge to grab Seungyoon by the hand and explain his self but he didn’t and just like that Seungyoon was gone.

***

It was already 8:10 AM when Seungyoon dropped Taehyun in front of the café. They could already see how the small cozy space was starting to get crowded by the second and the younger smiled imaging how his hyung was most likely struggling and cursing him at the moment.

“I’ll be picking you up later.” Seungyoon chirped as Taehyun was currently in battle with the helmet strap. He hears Seungyoon giggled before a pair of hands enveloped his, guiding it’s was to untangle the strap and completely unfasten it before pulling it off his head. Taehyun remained still as the older started fixing his now messy hair before grabbing him by the shoulder.

“There, all set.”

Taehyun can’t help but blush all of the sudden as the older gave his shoulder a light squeeze before slowly pulling him closer and plant a kiss on his forehead. “I’ll see you later.”

The younger just nodded too sure he’ll stutter if he ever open his mouth now as Seungyoon smiled and waved at him before probably heading home.

He was greeted by a frowning Jinwoo who was busy taking orders at the time he stepped inside the café. He just gave his hyung a sheepish smile before changing into his uniform and took over the counter next the older.

“Good morning.” Taehyun then greeted as he was now standing behind counter with his busy hyung who by the was answered with a sneer.

“You sure have time to sleep in huh.” The older boy now complains as he handed the coffee to his last costumer probably for the next minute or so.

Taehyun just smiled at this as he took a once over at the line in front of him.

“Having a boyfriend is that fun huh?” the younger male almost drop the coffee he was handling the young lady in front of him. He said a small sorry the costumer who just smiled before widing the small spill he created.

“Boy-boyfriend?”

Jinwoo just nod as he motioned the next costumer in Taehyun’s line to transfer on his counter.

“Isn’t Seungyoon your boyfriend?” he then asked as he punched the order he just took.

“He isn’t my boyfriend?” he was actually unsure as he handed the coffee to the last costumer in line.

“So what do you call him?” Jinwoo asked as he took a sit at the stool behind him. “Are you guys playing house or something?”

“I-“ Taehyun as he took a sit as well. “I don’t know..” his voice drifted, shoulder suddenly slump because of unknown reasons as he heave a sign.

“ So your playing him around?’

“No!”he almost shouts but manage to control his voice mid-way. “Ofcourse not.” Now he whispers as he looked around scared Seungyoon might pop and hears him.

Taehyun’s head suddenly felt heavy and confused as thoughts came crashing all together. He isn’t playing around right? It’s a mere taking of chances between them.

Can he call it a relationship? A commitment? Or a agreement perhaps?

Gosh…

Is he really just fooling around?

*****

A/N

Are you guys still there? i'm sorry i just updated today  but well..

i know many things had happened in the fandom this week and i hope

you guys keep supporting WINNER.

i dont want to get sentimental now but i miss them so much.

anyways WINNER 1st Japan tour. YAY! whos going? 

okay its getting too long see you in the next update :)

SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT,UP VOTE if you like this story:)