(4)

The Reversal

When Taehyun and Seungyoon finished all the cleaning it was already evening. They didn’t spoke that much after that small conversation and they finished getting the café a clean-up in silence.

Taehyun was now busy checking if his hyung had locked the back door and the storage. Jinwoo went home earlier than the two for because of his dad and now Taehyun is stuck with the shorter boy.

“I’ll be going first.” Seungyoon shouted after Taehyun slip in the kitchen to double check things. He doesn’t want to hang around the other to much thinking that Taehyun might get the wrong impression of him. He heard the younger shouted back an okay and a small thank you afterwards before he took his exit. The sun was no where above rather the sky was now studded with millions of star. Seungyoon regretted that he left his camera at as he fish out his cellphone instead. He was busy pointing his phone above when he notice the parking lot in front of the café was empty. It was only his scooter parked there and nothing else which means Taehyun will either walk home or take a cab but the latter choice was a bit impossible seeing that the café is located away from the main road. Seungyoon glanced back at the café, deliberating if it’s okay to asked Taehyun a ride when it was 5 years ago when they last talked to each other. What Seungyoon didn’t know was the other boy inside the café is deliberating about the same thing.

After checking all doors are lock Taehyun realize his hyung borrowed his car. The café owner was about to call Jinwoo when he remembered what the older said before leaving.

I’ll be driving my dad to the port today but I’ll bring him shopping first that’s why I’ll be out until evening with your car.”

Damn. He cursed silently as he looked around for something he could possibly ride home but fails miserably. What could a café offer him anyway, cups, coffee, sugar but wait, there’s Kang Seungyoon outside. Taehyun carefully glanced at Seungyoon who was still outside as he battle for the pros and cons of going home with him.

Did I talk to him too harshly awhile ago? Taehyun asked his self. He’ll probably look down at me. My pride would hurt but I don’t want sweat. Taehyun look chunk of breathe before he stepped out of the café. He saw Seungyoon sitting of his scooter looking at him one hand on his back and he suddenly felt nervous.

“Umm.” Taehyun started off awkwardly, shifting his weight from one foot to the other as he played with his fingers nervously. He usually found his self confident. Talking with others was never his problem but somehow it don’t work when it comes to Seungyoon and until now he doesn’t know why.

“Jinwoo-hyung borrowed my car and hailing a cab would be impossible right now so I was wondering if-“ he was mumbling to fast and he knows that as he tries to stay confident in front of the shorter boy who has now creepy smile of his face.

“Why are you smiling.” Was all Taehyun asked before Seungyoon held the hand he has in his back to Taehyun. The latter looked at Seungyoon then at the extra helmet in front of him then back to Seungyoon who was still smiling at him.

“Here.” He then heard the other said. “I was about to ask you the same thing.”

Taehyun looked dumfounded as he took the helmet from the boy in front of him and slip it on his head and carefully take his place behind Seungyoon. The younger doesn’t know what he will do when Seungyoon started the engine and he has this urge to just hop off and walk home but he didn’t. He decided the not wrap his arms around the older and just settle on holding loosely on Seungyoon’s shoulder.

Taehyun told the latter to stop the fast food in the corner. He needs to buy dinner because he felt too tired to cook an actual one. Seungyoon decided to stay outside and waited for him. The line wasn’t that long but it took Taehyun some time finished his orders and another set of minutes of wait he was finally heading out. Seungyoon suggested the drive thru but Taehyun was too shy to order two serving, one for him and the other for the older for the help he had lend Taehyun for today.

Seungyoon was in the parking lot in the side of the fast food beside the tall lamp. Taehyun found the latter looking at his phone screen smiling before he held it up again to take a picture. The shutter sound chimed lowly from where Taehyun was currently hiding and he doesn’t know why he was at the moment but he didn’t care. He saw Seungyoon looked at his phone again and smile that smile earlier before stuffing his phone in his back pockets and started looking at Taehyun’s direction.  The younger hurriedly duck behind the wall in surprise and he guess the other didn’t saw him when he peek again because Seungyoon was now looking at his watch. Thinking he already took too long Taehyun was about to step out from his hiding place when suddenly a familiar voice echoed from somewhere. Taehyun looked from his feet and to the boy meters away from him, head tilted up, eye closed, lips opening and closing into sweet melodies. Taehyun froze in that moment. Seungyoon’s voice still sound stunning even it was 5 years ago since he heard the other sing.

"When I wake up, I don’t like mornings without you
It feels like something’s empty
I want to put you by my side and look at you so only I can have you
I want to give myself to you baby

I’m going to tell you right now
I hope you will smile

I’m confessing now, I want to make you mine.
I want to open my eyes with you, smile and kiss you
Just stay by my side
This is my confession"

Seungyoon opened his eyes now as he directed his gaze above, still singing that sweet song from back then and at that instance Taehyun did the same. He altered his gaze above and was amaze of what he saw, stars, million of them twinkling above like scattered diamonds and it looked stunning just like what it looked like back then.

[5 years ago]

Taehyun read the message he got again and again and he can’t help but feel sick from the inside.

“We can’t anymore Taehyun-ah, I’m sorry.” His eyes darted at these words one last time before he closed his phone and harshly stuff it in his back pocket. It was already dark when the council meeting ended and the hallways were almost empty expect for other club members loitering here and there. Taehyun has his backpack hunched lazily in his shoulder as he made his way out the school. He was walking home today because his mom was in a business trip and so is his dad. They barely go home anyway and the young lad was use to go home into an empty household. The brown haired boy reached the end of the hallway and was about to turn towards the school gate when something caught his attention.”Someone is singing.” He told his self as he turns back from where the voice was coming from. His ears started to perk as he was lead to the school’s rooftop and there he found him, Kang Seungyoon, lying on the floor, arms used as his pillow as he looked at the sky above while singing.

"I’m confessing now, I want to make you mine
I want to open my eyes with you, smile and kiss you
Just stay by my side
This is my confession"

Taehyun found his self listening to his voice, eyes closed as he hums unconsciously to the melody and that’s when Seungyoon stopped. Taehyun opened his eyes because of the sudden silence and he was met with Seungyoon’s shocked ones.

“You have a great voice.” Taehyun have to say as he made his way to the boy in front of him who has sat up, arms in his lap nervously pinching his pants. Taehyun sat beside him and lies down. The older looked at him with confused eyes but he didn’t mind.

“You seem to like the rooftop.” Taehyun asked as he glued his eyes in the night sky in front of him. It looks fascinating.

“I guess you can say that.” He hears Seungyoon answer before he too lied down beside Taehyun but his eyes was not focused on the sky they both share but rather his gaze was glued at the beautiful lad beside him.

“You’re staring and it’s creepy.” He hears Taehyun whisper, eyes not leaving the sight in front of him and a smirk in his lips. “What do you like about me anyway?”

“Everything.” Seungyoon answered seriously and he hears Taehyun chuckle.

“Really?” the younger asked as he flashed a fast smile to the side, that smile that sweep Seungyoon in an instance like winter breeze before bringing his eyes back to the sky telling his self he needs to be here more often because the view is just breath-taking. “You can’t just like somebody’s everything just like that right?”

Seungyoon heard Taehyun murmur. His voice was almost non-existing but he heard it anyway. Just then he noticed that Taehyun’s eyes looked sad all of the sudden and then something inside him broke.

“Ofcourse you can.” Seungyoon felt the need to say this. He felt the need to make Taehyun completely understand his feeling. He felt the need to try and reach the other’s heart once again.

“Who would do that anyway?”

“I do.”

The whole placed became silent after that exchange. No one dared to speak feeling that if they would the atmosphere will be ruined.

Taehyun was taken aback ofcourse. This Seungyoon is seriously going crazy. How could he just blurt that out in front of him especially he dumped him this morning. He could never do that even how much he likes the other party. It’s like stepping on your pride and Taehyun is too afraid to step of his because it’s the only thing has at the moment.

“Liar.” Was all Taehyun has muttered before he heard Seungyoon sing that song earlier again.

He didn’t dare to look at the boy beside him because he knows he’ll be looking at him as he sing and Taehyun know he can’t handle that so he looked at the sky above him as he savor the melody Seungyoon has to offer.

“Your voice still sounds awesome.” Taehyun commented as Seungyoon finished his song. The other was surprised seeing Taehyun standing not far away from where he is right now. Seungyoon scratched the back of his neck nervously as Taehyun slowly approached him. He was beyond embarrass especially knowing Taehyun heard him sing that song.

“Here.” He hears Taehyun said as a black plastic bag was held in front of him. He looked at it first before altering his gaze to Taehyun.

“It’s for you. Thanks for today.” He hears the taller answered as he got the helmet from him and wears it.

Seungyoon grabbed the food not forgetting to mutter a thank you as he wears his helmet too seeing Taehyun getting ready to go home. He started the engine and then felt a pair of arms wrapping in his torso.

“All set?” Taehyun asked from behind and all he could do was nod before starting the scooter. His head was a little fuzzy as he felt the arm around him tighten the slightest bit but still he was smiling as he looked above briefly and to the person behind him.

On other hand, Taehyun doesn’t know what he is doing honestly but as he tighten his grip around Seungyoon’s waist he knew he was smiling and he hears the alarms inside his head went off but he didn’t care. He looked above the sky and he realized it was different back then, a lot different for it was brighter than 5 years ago.

 

xx

 

A/N

yep Seungyoon was singing confession.

i wrote this at 12 am and im sorry for the typos. my eyes were barely open when i finished

this so please let me slip.

Hello to the new subbies and to the one who up voted this story.

Please keep the comment coming co'z its the reason

i update fast so many comments i guess faster update.

:)

Subscribe and Up vote if you like~

#BIGBANG #MADE #day2

p.s they said WINNER babies was there.

see ya~