[5]

The Reversal

[5 years ago]

It’s been weeks since Taehyun was dumped by his dumb boyfriend and the kid has yet to cope with the break up but Seungyoon had been following him around since the little talk they had in the roof top. It’s not like it’s impossible for them to meet because they are classmate in the first but the older of the two would be unnecessarily comfortably with him and it didn’t pleased Taehyun.

“Taehyun-ah, should we go grab some snacks outside?” Taehyun was sitting in his chair peacefully after the bell rang not in the mood to go out when he hears Seungyoon. He flashed a glare to the shorter guy who visibly flinched before altering his gaze back to the window.

“I don’t want to.” He then replied not wanting to have any further conversation with him. He was too preoccupied about everything at the moment, with his family, with his ex boyfriend, with this damn school especially finals are coming and he need to have perfect scores to have his parents calm down with him even just a little. His folks has been so strict about everything since he came out. It didn’t got them shouting with joy people, they despise what he said that one Sunday night after they have their usual family dinner outside. If Taehyun knew it would completely ruin his relationship with his parent he should have shut the hell up but regret it bitter when you keep on thinking about what have happened. He can’t do anything co’z the milk is spilled.

Taehyun sighed unconsciously because he was busy thinking about important things when Seungyoon spoke up again. The older of the two didn’t step out of the room when everyone did to grab some food just because he saw how Taehyun look down.

“You okay?” he tries to ask as he looked at the boy in front of him. He had been pursuing Taehyun again since the talk they had in the roof top but the younger looked always pissed when he was around so he was always cautious of his moves around him afraid he’ll awaken the naggy diva.

“ I could get some foods if you want to.” He continues but the younger stayed silent. He would always give Seungyoon the silent treatment when he doesn’t feel like talking and he feels like that always when Seungyoon was around and the other knows that ofcourse.

“Okay then I’ll be taking my leave.” And he’ll always end up saying it like that then walk out the door and leave. Seungyoon knows Taehyun don’t like him but he just can’t give up just yet. He’ll take the longer way instead of jumping at him and confess. He decided to court the younger and he’ll do it even it’ll take forever.

Taehyun eyed the leaving Seungyoon then sigh again. What is with that guy he’ll always ask his self. After getting dump he still lingers around me, I hate it.

There was something in his eyes, the way he looks at the back of Seungyoon and he knows his not thinking rationally when he decided he’ll do it. He was too unfocused but he didn’t mind because he can’t afford to get another distraction and Seungyoon was being one.

Afternoon passed uneventfully and in minutes the last bell rang. Seungyoon looked around and found no Taehyun in sight, he was about to ask the younger to walk home together just like how he ask him every time but it seems Taehyun went home already. Seungyoon sigh and packed his things with a slump shoulder when his phone vibrated. He fishes it out his pockets and was shock to see message from Taehyun.

[Taehyun]

Rooftop.

Seungyoon smile as his heart beat a little faster than usual as he grabbed his bag before sprinting out the classroom to the rooftop with a goofy smile still plastered in his face. He was too excited to meetthe other not knowing the younger feels the complete opposite.

Seungyoon arrived at the rooftop within minutes and he found Taehyun standing in the middles, eyes up the sky as he looks at the now orange mantle above him.

“Taehyun-ah you called m-“

“Stop following me around.” Seungyoon has yet to finish his sentence when the younger cut him off. Every word sounded a little too loud the older winced as he heard what Taehyun said.

Silence followed after that and Seungyoon didn’t know what to do. His head started to feel dizzy as he saw Taehyun turning around to face him. He was shocked, Taehyun look scary, almost threatening and he doesn’t like it.

“It’s not like I’m following you around Taehyun-ah.” He defends his elf with a shaky voice, doing his best to look at Taehyun in the eye.

“Well I don’t care of what you call, I want you to stop.” 

 

xx

 

aye,i knowi had been neglecting this fic for a week but im soory

there's just so many things i have to do.

but i'm updating because ep 3 of midnight girl was daebak. kekekek

btw this chap is so so-so ryt? sorry,

dont worry i'll make it up next chap.

i've been reading too much fic thats why, whenever i read

fic when i'm currently working in a fic my own i get

intimidated i end up with a writer's block.

strange ryt but still.

so thanks for the subbies and i hope you comment in this too. see ya~