(11)

The Reversal

A month flew by and Taehyun together with Seungyoon is still going about their "not so" committed relationship. The musician would be at the acfe in the afternoon and will burn hid time on his usual spot at the very corner of the always crowded cafe not forgetting to order his usuals; ice coffee and choco chip cookies. the black haired guitarist would stay until closing time and would always give taehyun a lift before going home. Sometimes they'll drop by the nearby restaurant at the corner to get some dinner but most of the time, Seungyoon would cook for the two of them and tonight is one of those night the the older decided to put his cooking skills in action. Taehyun was sitting at one of the chair in the kitchen counter shifting his eye between Seungyoon's back and the fresh sunflower the apron clad male bought him this morning placed at a black vase on top of the counter. Taehyun  never kept vases or anything easy to break in general becuase he is one clumsy hamster and he admits it but one day he just found his self inside a furniture shop purchasing a black vase with a bouquet of flowers in hand.

" What are you cooking?" the younger asked when the scent of food started to fill the kitchen.

" Nothing special, just fried rice." Seungyoon answered while transferring the steaming fried rice in two plates. " Your fridge is almost empty." he commented as he place the plates in the dining table.

" Come, lets eat." 

Taehyun was pulled by the waist as Seungyoon leaded him to the chair at the dining.

The room remained silent for a minute or so, only the sound of cars outside the already dark street are heard. it was two months or so but taehyun still feels awkward whenever its just the two of them. Seungyoon would break the silence between them first, asking the younger about his day, his health or just anything in general that would lighten the mood. Taehyun is always greetful becuase if that but at the back of his mind he is still in an inner battle,

" So, your playing him?"

Jinwoo's words will always haunt him whenever his with Seunyoon. Whenever he looks at his eyes, whenever their skin touches or whenever their together and he feels guiltier each and everytime because until now he can't answer back.

"I'm eating dinner now Mom." Taehyun was pulled by the older's voice. " And I'm staying over."

Taehyun eyed Seungyoon after hearing this. The older had been staying over since Monday and Taehyun was worried about the situation of the older's mother. Seungyoon just shrugged his glare with a smile and continued with his conversation.

The duo finished their food in no time and Taehyun is now washing the dishes while Seungyoon is taking a bath. The younger was really worried about Seungyoon's Mom spending a week alone becuase his only son decided to spend one whole week with him but the older was very persistent saying his mother understands. taehyun was probab;ytoo busy with his thoughts when he felt a pair of arm around his waist. Months ago he remembered how he would always jump in surprise whenever the older will do this but surprisingly, he's gotten use to it by now,

"Your hair is still wet." he complains as Seungyoon pressed his forehead agaist his need, droplets of water falling as he did. He didn't shiver as the water rolled down his spine but when Seungyoon's breathe starting hitting his skin, he felt his legs wobble a little.

" I'm actually quiet busy." he continues feeling Seungyoon just give his waist a soft squeez in response so the younger sign in defeat as he finish the dishes and just let Seungyoon be.

After months of being together, taehyun realised how hopeless romantic the older is. He'll kiss Taehyun's forehead in the morning, bring him flowers at the cafe and back hugs are a must. Sometime he'll sing for him or just cuddle until he fall asleep. Seungyoon is a cheesy lover and to sum it up, his every girl's dream. 

Taehyun found it awkward at first especially he really isn't a touchy person but well, Seungyoon was persistant he got use to it after few more tries and now the kitchen is silent, only the noise outside are heard. Seungyoon was breathing steadily but his heartbeat is otherwise. It is beating a bit faster than normal and Taehyun can clearly feel it against his back.

" You should accompany your mother more." Taehyun said as he wipes his hand with the towel nearby.

" You want to meet her?" Seungyoon asked, not mving an inch away from Taehyun.

The younger was taken aback by the question. He was hesitant and was feeling reluncant becuase he didn't know what to say so he stayed silent because he knows he'll utter useless things if he opens his mouth right now.

" She's really excited to meet you." he hears Seungyoon continue. " She was asking too many questions when I said I got a boyfriend." the older giggled as the word left his plum lips.

Taehyun's head went blank though.

Boyfriend?

It echoed in his head like friction against glass and he didn't know why.

Seungyoon spun Taehyun this time, smile blinding than the illuminating moon outside,

" so, you meeting her?" Taehyun's eyes wandered away from Seungyoon's as he looked for something to focus his sight on... everything except the older's eyes.

" So, your playing him?"

Jinwoo's words echoed through the walls and the younger lost it. " Taehyun-ah, I'm asking if you'll meet my mom?"

"No! Never."

 

xx

Hi!!!!

First off... Happy 2nd Anniversary WINNER!

We'll updating this fic after a year or more does mess up the plot.

Please bear with it, I'm trying to reshape it.

I'll be updating more often so please be with me.

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT or UPVOTE

It'll surely get me going.

:) :) :)