Chapter 15

Online Friend...?

G-DRAGON AND KIM HANA TOGETHER?

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT: G-DRAGON DESERVES TO BE WITH WHO HE WANTS

 

KIM HANA: WHAT ABOUT HER?

 

NETIZENS: FOR LOVE OR FOR MONEY?

 

KIM HANA IS FRIENDS WITH JUNG ILHOON: MEDIA PLAY?

 

JUNG CHANGSUN USED BIGBANG TO DIVERT MEDIA'S ATTENTION - IS THAT A FACT OR FICTION?

 

 

You sat quietly in your room, scrolling down the various and over exaggerated headlines. Jiyong is currently meeting Yang Sajangnim regarding the headlines, of course. At first, Yang Sajangnim wanted to meet you but Jiyong told him that he will go on his own. Knowing how Jiyong is, even Yang Sajangnim could not put up a fight. You heaved out a sigh and lied down on the bed. Also, you decide to go home because you missed your room that much.

 

Good grieves, what a life I didn't asked for. And it all started when Mr. peaceminusone DM-ed me.

 

   "But I can't deny that if I hadn't meet him, my life would still bore me to death," you mumbled to yourself.

 

You hugged a pillow for comfort as you read the various netizen comments ranging from "ing chaebol asking for fame" to "Finally Oppa is going out with someone!" Well after all, every article brings both sweet and harsh comments - it's inevitable. As you were reading through the comments, your phone rang.

 

Oh god, this guy..

 

You picked up his call.

 

    "What do you want, Jung Ilhoon?" you asked, sounding indifferent on purpose.

    "Hana-yah. I need to tell you something," Ilhoon told you.

    "What is it?" you asked and immediately sat down, understanding his urgency.

    "I am going to SBS later for an interview. I will reveal everything," he told you.

    "Are you serious?" you asked in shock, trying to process everything.

    "Yes, I am. I have everything to expose Royal Gala Hotel. I did mentioned about turning the tables, didn't I?" he replied.

 

You heaved out a sigh. He is right after all. YG Entertainment's lawsuit against Jung Changsun is still ongoing. And if Ilhoon adds oil to the fire, Jung Changsun has nowhere to go. You lied back down to the bed and rested an arm over your eyes.

 

    "Go ahead. We are already in this mess anyways," you answered.

    "I'm sorry," he uttered.

    "Don't be, you're not in the wrong. Just know that, we have to finish this mess soon. It's tiring," you answered.

    "It will, don't worry," he replied. "I'll go now."

    "Okay, take care," you told him and hang up.

 

You kept quiet and turned your heart towards the intertwined feathers forming a heart drawing. The painting that you drew when you were young but till this day, you have no idea what it means. Or maybe you did not see the meaning.

 

What do you mean, dearest painting? Love? Not letting go? Dull soul meets bright soul? What is your meaning?

 

As you were trying to decipher what the painting means, you received a text message from Jiyong. You took your phone once again and read out his message.

 

You think I can come over to your place? I'm bored.

 

You smiled at his text and quickly replied him.

 

No , just cuddles?

 

Better than nothing.

 

Okay cool. What time are you coming here?

 

Maybe about… 30 minutes?

 

Then I'll enjoy my own me time for the time being.

 

Fair nuff. Wait for me, baby. :)

 

Will do. :)

 

You giggled to yourself as you exchanged the texts with Jiyong. Well, at least he is coming here. In order to kill some time, you pushed yourself up and off the bed and walked out of the room and to the kitchen. It's been awhile since you had some lone time and it's quite fun, you can't deny that. It somewhat feel peaceful and less hectic. You took out an apple from the fridge and plopped on the sofa.

 

Life is indeed peaceful. Extremely peaceful. When can I ever get a day like th- CRASH!

 

Your head turned around out of instinct to the sound of glass shattering. As far as you knew, you were alone in this house. Omma is with Appa at his art gallery. You immediately got off the sofa, leaving your apple on the sofa. Out of instinct, you  got to the kitchen and grab a kitchen knife for defense. Your senses were at its peak as you became more wary about your surroundings. You even held your breath and looked around, your full guard up.

 

   "Kim Hana~"

 

Your breath hitched and you wanted to run.

 

That voice sounds familiar but it's not Jiyong's. Jiyong sounds much younger than that and he wouldn't trespass too.

 

   "Kim Hana, I know you're nearby. Let's play~ Come on."

 

You immediately took out your phone and send out a text message to BIGBANG and Ilhoon, a KakaoTalk group you seven created out of fun.

 

 

 

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

  "You know, we need a safe word in case any of you three are caught in an emergency especially with crazy old man Jung Changsun around," Taeyang suggested.

 

All seven of you were eating at the YG Cafeteria together after a meeting regarding the purchase of Royal Gala Hotel and taking down the one main person who is tarnishing everyone's image. Well, it has been a long day and a good dinner is certainly much needed.

 

  "What is a safe word?" you swallowed your food and asked, looking at Taeyang.

  "It's like a code. For example, if I say a certain word, I know that you are in danger without even needing you to explain the situation," Taeyang explained.

 

You nodded, understanding the term.

 

 "So what's the word?" Jiyong asked and looked at them.

 "I vote for Tequila," Seungri suggested.

 "Okay, why not, we put it this way. Tequila is when you need OUR help only - no securities needed," TOP suggested.

 "Like for example, Jiyong snapping. That can be Tequila," Taeyang added. Jiyong nodded in agreement.

 "What if we need securities?" you asked and looked at them.

 "What is stronger than Tequila?" Ilhoon asked.

 "Must it be alcohol?" Daesung laughed and everyone burst into laughter.

 "Tequila is already an alcohol. So let's keep it at alcohol," Taeyang answered.

 "Absinthe is stronger than Tequila," Jiyong told everyone and nodded. 

 "Okay then, we use Absinthe if we are in deep danger and need securities," TOP told everyone.

 

Everyone nodded in unison, understanding the term.

 

  "I will create the group now and make everyone admin," Seungri said and whipped out his phone.

 

(BACK TO NOW)

 

 

Absinthe. Hana's house.

 

You quickly kept the phone in your pocket and was about to leave when a voice stopped your tracks.

 

  "Leaving the party so soon, Kim Hana?"

 

You immediately turned around and pointed your knife at home, only to realize who the person is truly was…

 

  "Jung Changsun… What are you doing here..?"

 


Hi everyone, 

I thought it will be better for me to tell you why I had not update this story for a long long time. First and foremost, I am currently a graduate and still looking for a job or possibly, a career. And I know it's the harsh reality of life, but I got rejected multiple times and despite showing some or in fact most of my writings, I still got insulted or condemned by them. I am not telling this to get your pity but I felt that you deserve to know the truth. Though I accept criticisms, the way these people rejected me sort of affected my mood in my writing. Don't get me wrong, I have passion in writing but I don't appreciate insults. That also explain why I was on hiatus. I was online almost everyday here to read but I can't bring myself to write. 

Second, Online Friend is really my favourite story and I am dying to let you know how it continues and end. Though I have yet found a job, I felt that I have to continue writing despite what they say because writing is where I can find solace in. If you're wondering, I graduated in Oct 2016 so it's been like 3 or 4 months of rejections, insults and unemployment. I am thinking of doing the unexpected but I thought that while I do that, I need to keep writing so that I don't lose my ideas or even worse, myself. 

Therefore, I plan to finish my favourite story for you guys since you enjoy my writing. And sorry for not updating so soon! And since I am using this site to pick myself up, I am also planning to start a new story as soon as Online Friend ended. That's how the pattern is all along. From 12 Hours Together to Online Friend. I hope that you will forgive me for the long hiatus. 

My dream is to be a scriptwriter and I hope to achieve it one day. Also, it will be a dream come true if one of my stories is turned into a movie. I would love to see that happening. I am writing this because I view all of you readers and subcribers as my friends as well. Because when you read my writings or stories, you are reading a piece of me too. :) 

So keep a lookout for Online Friend updates, and I apologize again. And sorry if I sound unprofessional and petty. Don't forget to subscribe or comment! I love you guys! <3

Regards,

nynxsabrynx