Chapter 11

Online Friend...?

Headlines.

 

THE SON OF JUNG CHANGSUN AND KIM YUNA ARE IN SOUTH KOREA NOW.

 

Headlines.

 

NETIZENS SAID JUNG ILHOON IS IN CONNECTION WITH KIM HANA, DAUGHTER OF KIM HYUNGSYIK AND SON YEJIN.

 

Headlines.

 

ARE CHAEBOLS CONTROLLING THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY?

 

Headlines.

 

JUNG CHANGSUN: I WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER MEDIA BUZZ THAN WHAT YOU ARE GETTING NOW.

 

 

You sat absent-mindedly in the meeting room as your parents, Sean and Yang Sajangnim begin to discuss about the issue which is rapidly gaining attention. Your mind is not processing well as you had been getting a lot of backlash lately. Netizens knew you were going out with Jiyong. You don't even know whether it is good or bad. Even Jiyong fall silent because of the backlashes as he watched your parents and Yang Sajangnim discussing.

 

     "I understand that Kim Hana-ssi is pulled into this drama when she is not involved, thanks to that idiot," Yang Sajangnim sighed. "We are ready to file a lawsuit against Jung Changsun since our roles are to protect our artists."

     "But what is the point of filing a lawsuit against Jung Changsun when he have yet done anything?" Sean asked.

     "However we all know what is going to happen next, right?" Dad fought back.

 

He has a point. We all know what is going to happen next. We just don't know when.

 

    "We can only filed a lawsuit once something happened," Sean explained.

    "Even Minji had called that she felt stalked, isn't that something?" Yang Sajangnim asked.

    "But that can only be filed against the stalker who stalked Minzy, not Jung Changsun. Unless if we have evidences that it was Jung Changsun," Sean explained. 

    "Is Ilhoon back in Seoul? Where is Minzy?" Dad asked. "We can get them to say their say."

    "I will ask both of them to come tomorrow. For now, let's just keep an eye on Jiyong and Hana," Yang Sajangnim said.

    "Okay, sure," Dad answered.

   

You looked at them, "Appa, I'm going to go and get a breather. You two can go home first." before leaving the meeting room with your bag.

 

 

 

 

Funny how media and public are thirsty about drama. Are they sadistic or what? We are humans too.  I know how media operates - I'm a media student, duh? I know it's cruel, inhumane and heartless. But I didn't know it would turn out this way. Yellow Journalism or whatever, there's no gain except destroying one's life. Stories, stories, stories - these people are just ing es. See something interesting and decide to write about it without even thinking! All they have in mind is just 'it's for the story', 'we need readers', 'who cares? Public loves these'. If they are real writers or journalist, they will be smart enough to realize who is right and who is wrong. But no, they aren't. They are just thirsty bloodsuckers who prioritize stories over conscience.

 

     "Kim Hana."

 

You wiped your tears, recognizing who's voice was that. You felt him sat next to you as you pulled your legs together and bury your face in it. He immediately pulled you close and enveloped you in his warmth. You could hear his heartbeat, but your mind is distracted by your thoughts.

 

    "Hana-ya… Listen to Oppa. Ignore your thoughts."

 

You breathed in and looked straight in front of you, watching a bird walking around. You stretched your legs as you rest on his chest. Jiyong wrapped his arms over your waist.

 

     "Oppa… Why do birds have wings, but chose to walk?" you asked, observing the bird.

     "Isn't it the same as to why do we chose to walk when it can run?" Jiyong countered.

 

You nodded, feeling the burn and understood the question.

 

      "I'm scared."

      "I will protect you."

      "Omma and Appa?"

      "They told me to look after you. I have no idea where they are going."

      "Your first meeting with Omma and Appa is not like what I planned." 

  

He pecked your cheek before resting his head on your shoulder, "How did you planned it actually?"

 

      "Probably dinner and then watching you panic because you could not decide what to wear - AAAAAACCCCCKKKK WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

 

You cupped your ear as you glared at Jiyong. Yes, he bit your ear.

 

     "I'm not that crazy, excuse you," he scoffed.

   

You rolled your eyes, "Says the person who showed me five different ties to see which one goes well with his attire."

 

   "Okay okay, fine," he heaved out a sigh while you chuckled.

   "Anyways, it's getting late so let's go home," Jiyong said and looked at the sunset. "Stand up, pabo-ya."

 

You stood up obediently and watched him stand up and jumped slightly. He then grabbed your hand, "Haja, let's go." You looked at him and smiled, taking his hand along.

 

But not all stories have a happy ending…

 

 

 

SAESANGS CAUGHT BY DISPATCH THROWING EGGS AT BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND KIM HANA

 

STUDENTS IN HIGH SCHOOL UNIFORMS, BELIEVED TO BE SAESANGS, WAS SEEN THROWING EGGS AT BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND KIM HANA

 

EGGS THROWN AT BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND KIM HANA - IS THIS THE WORK OF JUNG CHANGSUN?

 

JUNG ILHOON, SON OF JUNG CHANGSUN: "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!"

 

KIM HYUNGSHIK AND SON YEJIN CUT ALL TIES WITH JUNG GROUP

 

KIM HYUNGSHIK: "OUR DAUGHTER IS OUR PRIORITY, WE ARE WILLING TO GO FAR TO PROTECT HER AND HER FRIENDS"

 

JUNG CHANGSUN SCANDAL: IS PULLING BIGBANG AND ANOTHER CHAEBOL PART OF HIS PLAN?

 

WHO IS KIM HANA? HOW IS SHE RELATED WITH JUNG ILHOON?

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT IS PREPARED TO FILE A LAWSUIT IF NECESSARY, TOGETHER WITH KIM HYUNGSHIK AND SON YEJIN

 

PARK HYERI: "KIM HANA IS MY BEST FRIEND'S DAUGHTER, AND MY SON'S FRIEND. I WON'T HESITATE TO THROW A SHADE ON JUNG CHANGSUN IF NEEDED."

 

STUDENTS WHO EGGED BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND KIM HANA  - ARE THEY WORKING FOR JUNG CHANGSUN?

 

POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR FOUR STUDENTS FROM NAMYANG HGH SCHOOL WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THROWING EGGS AT BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON AND KIM HANA

 

 

 

You sat in a separate room, in Jiyong's apartment. Everything happened so fast - too fast actually. The headlines still lingered in your mind and you refused to read the whole article. Your phone won't stop ringing, so as Jiyong's. That too, you were lucky for being able to take his phone. You still reeked of eggs. You don't even dare to go out of the room and wash up. A lot of glasses smashing, furnitures thrown about, hysterical laughter, loud wailing and screaming, kicking and punching.

 

Kwon Jiyong has snapped. 

 


It's not that I can't keep promises, it's just life don't always turn out to be your way. I apologize for making an empty promise. But all I can say is it's not easy to write something based on personal experience. From here on, everything that happened to Kim Hana and Kwon Jiyong are my personal experiences with my guy best friend. There will be minor changes for privacy purposes but yeah, what they are going through are what I've been through. Keep on supporting and yeah, no promises cos I am having difficulty writing too. Look forward for the upcoming chapters, and sorry for sounding so gloomy. Thank you for subscribing too..