Chapter 14

Online Friend...?

Jiyong and you waited patiently for Ilhoon in the YG van at Royal Gala Hotel.  Ironic, much? Thank God and the heavens that Kwon Jiyong is now okay and sane. He was busy updating his Snapchat while you were looking outside out of boredom.

 

   "Hana-yah," Jiyong called you out.

 

You turned and looked at him, as he kept his phone aside before turning his attention to you.

 

   "Is it true that this is a media play?" he asked.

   "It seems like it," you answered.

   "Will you be there for me no matter what?" he asked and grabbed your hand.

  

You squeezed his hand and nodded in return.

 

    "I just find it unacceptable for Jung Changsun to that to you… Ilhoon and us," he whispered.

    "Same here," you uttered.

    "What will it take to bring Jung Changsun down?" he asked and looked at you.

    "Only Ilhoon knows that," you answered and looked at him.

   

Both of you fell silent for a few moment before he turned to look at you once again.

 

     "Are you holding onto something which you need to let go of?" he asked.

     "That's funny. I'm usually the one questioning not you," you smirked and looked at him.

     "Well, I am getting bored so," he told you and shrugged.

     "There is nothing I am holding onto which I wants to let go of," you answered and smiled.

     "That's boring," he pouted and diverted his attention somewhere else.

     "What?!" you laughed upon his reaction.

 

The sight of him folding his arm and pouting is so cute though. In addition with him turning around and looking at you before looking away. HOW CUTE IS THAT?! HE IS LIKE A CUTE MINI GAHO. You laughed and pinched his cheek while scrunching your face.

 

     "Our Jiyongie so cute," you pinched his cheek.

     "What? Why?" he whined and pushed your hand away.

     "I don't know, you're just cute," you smiled.

    

You saw a tinge of pink on his cheeks as he look at with the O.O look. OMO IS HE BLUSING?! HE IS!!

 

    "Dude, since when you're a girl?" you deepen your voice and asked him, holding your smile.

   

He looked at you and smirked. OH . THAT SMIRK. CODE RED. CODE RED. MY GOD.

 

    "Oh, so since when you got the balls, Milady?" he shot you back and smirked.

    "I believe I have bigger balls than you," you shot back.

    "Sure enough, with that phantom of yours," he rolls his eyes and kept his smirk.

  

You squinted your eyes at him, knowing that you have no win in this argument therefore you decided to remain quiet. He laughed and messed your hair before wrapping his arm on your shoulder and pulling you to him. And now it's you who is blushing. He looked at you and grinned.

 

    "What happened to the Miss I-believe-I-have-bigger-balls-than-you?" he asked.

    "I don't need your sarcasm. Thank you very much," you scoffed.

    "So is it too much blusher or just a natural occurrence?" he probed again while smiling.

    "Are you ing kidding me?" you looked at him in disbelief.

  

He laughed at your response before kissing the side of your head and looking ahead. You rested your head on his chest. The beating of his heart was music to your ears, something which can lull you to sleep - or so you thought. It's been awhile since you felt so content and you were glad that Jiyong is better now.

 

 

His hair was disheveled and he was covered in bandages. One would think that he had just got into a fight. A physical fight, perhaps. But that's not the case. He had a mental fight. A fight in his head. A fight which was strong enough to drive you away, but you stayed. A fight which you saw Kwon Jiyong raw and broken. He grabbed both of your hands, rather desperately. Even you can see the desperation in his eyes. You never saw him like this before. Not even once. And this just broke you into pieces all over again.  You knelt down on your both knees in front of him as you grabbed his hands in return.

  

   "Mianhae Hana-yah"

   "Stop apologizing Oppa. I'm here for you no matter what."

   "Are you sure?"

   "I'm very sure. I will be here for you."

   "Then I will protect you in return."

   "Okay, sure."

   "Saranghaeyo, Hana-yah."

   "Nado… Saranghae."

 

You pulled your right hand away from him and placed it on his cheek. He was tearing up. You knew… No, you don't know but you know that you are the first who stayed with him when he expects you to run away crying and screaming for help. You fought through in him to show that you were here for him all along no matter how scared you were. You used your thumb to wipe away his tears before landing a soft and loving kiss on his lips. You felt his tears smearing on your cheek. You felt the warmth of his hand on your hand and he was pulling you into a deeper kiss.

 

You had never felt so much love before just by one kiss.

 

 

    "Hana-yah, I want to ask something," he broke the silence and pulling you out of your thoughts.

 

You turned and looked at him.

 

   "What happens if we take a picture together and I post it on SNS?" he asked.

 

…….WHAT?!

 

   "What makes you say that?" you asked, sort of caught off guard by him.

 

I mean with all them drama mama and Jung Changsun and stupid kids throwing eggs - reveal us on SNS?! IS HE NUTS?! IS HE BONKERS?!

 

   "We can make the tables turn, you know? If we reveal ourselves, Jung Changsun cannot use us for his media play anymore," he answered.

 

Uh huh… Point taken…

 

Just as you were about to reply, Ilhoon entered the van, sitting next to driver.

 

   "Greetings, s," he turned and looked at you two.

   "Don't do that. It's disgusting," Jiyong answered with a =.= look while you laughed.

 

Ilhoon laughed in return, "Anyways, I've been thinking of turning the tables."

 

What's with these boys and turning the tables? I do not understand.

 

    "Like?" you asked.

    "Hold on," he said as he put on his seatbelts while the driver drove us out of the building.

 

Yes, there was a driver third wheeling all these while. Yang Sajangnim would not allow us to go on our own so the driver is technically our bodyguard as well. Poor him.

 

    "I found some documentation about Royal Gala Hotel," he told us.

    "What documentation?" Jiyong asked.

    "Royal Gala Hotel owed billions of money to the ministry but they had been hiding it through Oh Yuna. Oh Yuna used to work with the government," Ilhoon told us. "I've got enough documentation to take Jung Changsun down."

    "I was thinking of posting a picture of Hana and me on SNS so that Jung Changsun cannot use it against us," Jiyong told Ilhoon.

     "Sounds good. Do it," Ilhoon commented. "I'm going to bring this to Omma and discuss."

     "Okay, cool," Jiyong smiled while taking out his phone and going on Instagram.

 

You pretty much gave up on life ever since these two boys clicked with each other. Your phone buzzed and you saw an Instagram notification by @xxxibgdrgn. You shot a glare at Jiyong before looking at the Instagram post.

 

It was a picture of you him smiling while you covering half of your face with your hands. But from the look of your eyes, everyone would know that you're smiling. He captioned it "#love" You smiled, looking at the picture and liked it.

 

   "Well… Looks like we have to wait for the headlines," Ilhoon commented while liking the picture.

 

No , Sherlock.

 


The story is coming to end soon~~ But not so soon, aye! HAHAHAH look forward for upcoming chapters and don't forget to comment and subscribe! See you again in the next chapter!