Chapter 10

Online Friend...?

Will he like it? Will he not like it? 

 

You entered the YG Building since both of you are official now. Actually, both of you are already together for about five months now. Both of you agreed to keep it under the media's radar. Also, since Yang Sajangnim knew about the relationship, he allowed you to come whenever you want as long as you're not causing any troubles. Omma also had collaborated with Nonagon for the upcoming S/S collection, so it's no surprise basically. Once in the lift, you immediately go to the 4th floor and to Recording Studio A. You knew Jiyong would be there anyway.

 

You stood outside the door to peek who is inside the Recording Studio. You balanced yourself on your tippy-toes and tried to scan for Jiyong inside.

 

But I don't see him… Maybe he's inside recor-

 

      "What are you doing, jagi?"

 

A voice appeared from your left, and you could feel the air from his mouth on your nape. You almost fell and placed your palm on the wall for support, while looking at him with a O.O look.

 

     "Are you trying to sneak on me?" Jiyong asked, with a smirk this time.

 

Your face immediately turned into a shade of red.

 

    "No, I was just.. Just.. " You stuttered and looked at him, as his smirk is still plastered on his face, this time his eyebrows raised. You heaved out a sigh and turned the knob before entering the studio. You can hear Jiyong chuckling behind.

 

     "Babe, if you're going to surprise me, you could have just said so," he told you while chuckling.

 

You rolled your eyes and plopped on the sofa, Jiyong sitting next to you.

 

      "So, are you not going to work?" you asked while looking at the booth.

      "As usual, you are always filled with questions, Hana. Well, I was about to but you came and I got distracted," he said and pulled you to him.

 

You rest your back against his chest, since he liked it that way. He rested his chin on your head while you played with his fingers. You wanted to force him to resume on his work, but knowing him… Haish… You thought that you were the worst procrastinator, but only now then you saw it all…

 

      "So.. What brings you here today?" Jiyong asked.

      "No reason, I just miss my Oppa," you whispered and continued to play with his fingers.

      "Did you bring anything with you for me?" he asked.

      "I assumed that you got bored and distracted so, I made some dumplings for us but before we can eat that," you answered and heard him heaved out a sigh. That brought a smile to your face, "we are going to play a game."

      "What game?" he asked and you turned to look at him.

      "Simple… Truth or Dare," you smiled.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

     "Hana, may I ask why is there a sudden wave of Cheongyang chilli? Do you know that it is like the spiciest among the spiciest chilli?" Omma asked as she looked at the pack of Cheongyang chilli. "How many grams are these?"

    "100g, Omma," you answered as you continued to beat the chilli before throwing them into the pan. "It's not like I bought a whole truck of this chilli."

    "Yah, are you doing what I did to your father last time?" she asked, upon coming into realization.

   

You took the ladle and continued to stir the dumpling contents while looking at Omma, "What did you do to Dad?" with a blank look. She scratched her neck and looked anywhere but you, "I made some cookies. A few wasabi flavoured and a few matcha flavoured. And played truth or dare with him."

 

You blinked and looked at your mum.

 

   "What? I know you are going to do that to Jiyong, right?" Omma scoffed. 

   "I guess it runs in the genes," you chuckled.

   "He got Diarrhea the next day, not sure if Jiyong can handle that," Omma smiled.

   "Well, I can guarantee it will be fun," you smiled.

 

Omma smiled and shook her head, "Genes… As they said…"

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

     "How do we play this?" Jiyong asked, now both of you are sitting across each other.

     "Well, it's the simple Truth or Dare. These are dumplings. Some are spicy and some are not," you open the lunchbox of dumplings you made.

   

He looked at you in shock, "How spicy?" You shrugged.

 

     "So, it's Truth or Dare. And we pick a card from here which I made," you said and showed the cards some with "Truth" and some with "Dare" written.

     "You sure have a lot of free time, yeah Kim Hana?" he spoke his thoughts as he looked at the cards.

 

You giggled and placed 5 bottles of mineral water in the fridge, which you are positive both of you will need it later. "These 500ml bottles…" You uttered. Jiyong looked at you, "And I'm sure there are a few bottles with salt water inside." You giggled, "No, all are normal water." before walking back to your original seat.

 

     "Ready to play?" you asked.

     "So, if I get a dare, I have to eat a dumpling?" he asked you for confirmation while shuffling the cards.

 

You nodded.

 

     "And the water are free to take?" he asked another and puts the cards down on the table.

 

You nodded.

 

     "For truth, I can ask any question?" he asked.

     "Yups~~ Can we play now?" you looked at him.

     "Let's do this," he smiled and gestured you to take a card.

 

You took a card, hoping it's not a dare. You flipped the card.

 

Truth.

 

     "TRUTH! TRUTH! I GOT TRUTH!" You cheered and showed Jiyong.

     "Alright, alright! I will ask a question," he laughed at your antics.

 

You nodded.

 

     "What is the meaning of life?" he asked.

 

You pondered about it for a few seconds. What is the meaning of life?

 

     "It means seizing every opportunity you have and being happy about it. You have to live your life to the fullest, so that when you grow old, you can share your experiences with your children and grandchildren," you answered.

 

He nodded and you placed the card aside. He then took a card, "I got the truth!" he cheered and showed it to you. You giggled.

 

     "What is one thing in me that you want to change, if given a chance?" you asked him.

 

He looked at you and shook his head, "There's nothing which I want to change about you. I fall for you just for who you are."

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! OPPA NADO SARANGHAE!!

 

Your little heart exploded and you felt slightly flustered, "Really?" He nodded and smiled.

 

He probably say it not but he will most likely deny it once we are done with this game.

 

You took a card, Truth once again. Jiyong nodded and dropped you a question, "What do you need to see in order for you to cry tears of joy?" You pondered about the question.

 

     "Seeing the successes of the people I care for the most as well as they coming to me and cheering for me once I am successful."

 

He smiled and nodded, "Nice.." before taking a card.  Another Truth.

 

     "What is one fear that you know is holding you back?" you asked.

 

He bit his lips and thought about it. Did I asked the wrong question?

 

    "One fear… Me snapping. I have an idea how I will be like once I snapped and I fear that because of that people wants run away…" he uttered.

    "I won't run away. I promise," you smiled, earning a glint in his eyes.

 

He gave a small boyish smile to you. You took a card. STILL TRUTH?! WHERE ARE THE DARES?

 

      "My question for you… How do you visualize your future?" he asked.

      "Hmmmm…" You gave it a thought, "Waking up and seeing you playing with our child."

  

He laughed, "It is something I will definitely do." You scoffed and smiled. It was touching and sweet. "Your turn!" you pointed at the deck of cards. He calmed his laughter and took a card.

 

       "Truth, drop me a question," he said and showed you the card.

       "If you lose everything tomorrow, whose arms would run into to make everything okay?" you asked.

       "You," he answered without any hesitation.

  

Waeyo?

 

       "Waeyo?" you spoke your thoughts.

       "Because my girl knows me better than anyone and 5 months was enough to prove how protective we are of each other," he chuckled.

 

You smiled; he just stated a fact. He gestured you to take a card. You took a care and you just saw a nightmare.

 

       "…Dare…" you uttered and showed him.

 

He immediately laughed in victory and gave you a pair of chopsticks, "There's 10 dumplings. So, it is 50/50." he told you.  Yes, it's 50/50 but Omma shuffled the dumplings.

 

You took a dumpling and bite half of it.

 

OH MY ING GOSH.

 

      "Is it nice?" Jiyong asked out of curiosity. "You got the spicy one?"

      "Of course it's delicious! I made it," you answered, with a grip of every sanity you have left.

      "You do know that your lips are turning purple right now?" he asked while laughing.

      "Ani, I wore a purple lipstick today," you answered and finished off the dumpling.

     

He continue to observe you with a mixture of amazement and curiosity. While you are somewhat dying because of the strong wave of Cheongyang chilli in your system.

 

     "Do you need the water?" he asked with concern.

     "No, I'm fine," you replied while enduring the sting in your tongue and chest.

     "Should I try?" he asked and took his chopsticks.

 

You gestured him to try and he shoved a dumpling into his mouth. You observed him, his eyes blinked rapidly in a second. You knew he got the similar dumpling. His hand gripped on the chopsticks tightly. You immediately stood up.

 

      "Yah, pabo! It's Cheongyang chilli! Cheongyang chilli!!!" you exclaimed before running for the fridge and took a bottle to drink.

      "AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH!!" Jiyong immediately growled and took a bottle as well.

     

 

After a while, both of you sat on the sofa blanked out.

 

      "You really got nothing better to do, eh?" he turned to you.

      "Omma arranged the dumplings," you told him.

      "So what should we do with the remaining eight?" he asked.

      "You can go eat," you answered.

      "I will give it to BIGBANG," he told you and texted s to come to the studio.

 

And just like that, you watched BIGBANG suffer under the mercy of their Dragon leader. You laughed went you saw Daesung jumping around, Seungri screaming and Taeyang trying to endure but his red face gave it away. TOP… He's just lucky. As they played around, you decided to serve the internet and several article headlines caught your eye.

 

 

ROYAL GALA HOTEL UNDER SUSPICION BECAUSE OF EMPLOYEES COMPLAINED THAT THEY HAD NOT GET THEIR PAYS FOR TWO MONTHS.

 

PARK HYERI FILED A DIVORCE WITH JUNG CHANGSUN.

 

PARK HYERI: "I WILL GAIN CUSTODY OF MY SON AND HE WILL GET YOUR HOTEL."

 

JUNG CHANGSUN'S SECRETARY, OH YUNA, SPOTTED LEAVING ROYAL GALA HOTEL AND ESCAPING MEDIA.

 

AUTHORITIES QUESTIONED ROYAL GALA HOTEL'S LICENSE.

 

WHO IS PARK HYERI AND JUNG CHANGSUN'S SON? WHERE IS HE?

 

OH YUNA AND JUNG CHANGSUN - WHO IS AT THE WRONG?

 

 

This case is really getting more and more media attention. I'm a media student, but even so, I really hate media. I hope Ilhoon is okay…

 

You sent a brief text message to Ilhoon, hoping that he is alright and asking him how he is doing. And this was also the first time that you received a swift reply from him.

 

Hana, whatever you do, avoid Jung Changsun and Oh Yuna. He had sent a spy to spy on me. And he better not send one to you.

 

Your eyes doubled the size. You were about to reply when you received another text from him.

 

You told me before that you are dating G-Dragon-ssi. I am fine with it. It's your life, not mine. Keep your relationship with him a secret. Appa is the real villain now.

 

Well, you and Jiyong flew to California recently. The two boys couldn't come to terms at first, but after sharing certain things in common (you can never understand boy talks), they are finally okay with each other. Plus, Jiyong understood that Ilhoon is your bestfriend. And Ilhoon understood that Jiyong is your boyfriend. Not only that, Ilhoon is already speaking to a 2NE1 member whom he met when he went to study in a university there. Jiyong said that it is possible that it is Minzy since Minzy is the only one who enjoys studying, aside from dancing and performing. You replied him quickly.

 

Do my parents know? How about that 2NE1 member of yours?

 

I haven't tell my mum. But I suggest you get YG and your parents know about this. I already told her and she said she will stay by me.

 

Arrasseo. You take care, aite?

 

    "Jiyong…" you uttered.

 

He looked at you with a fair share of concern and worry, "What is it?"

 

     "Ilhoon just texted me. Jung Changsun… We need to be wary about him," you told him.

     "Why?" he asked in English. "Is it about the hotel?"

     "He sent a spy to Ilhoon and Minzy, he might send one to us," you told him in English.

    

BIGBANG looked at the two of you with concern and worry.

 

     "What for send to spy on us?"

 

You were about to answer Jiyong when your phone vibrated. It was a text from Ilhoon.

 

Royal Gala Hotel is facing a great loss right now. Like what I told you and G-Dragon-ssi, I am in California now because Omma needs to protect me, together with grandpa. I know I am not interested in all these but it is happening right now. He will do anything to divert the media attention, or destroy anyone's lives for all he cares is money and profits. So, be careful. I am still lucky that they haven't disclose my identity yet. But still, I want you to be wary. I will try to do a research on history of transactions or something to get an idea of what he wants. The last thing I want is him dragging you or anyone into this mess. 

 

    "Look at this." 

 


IS APPROACHING!!! Sorry if I took a real long time. But hope you liked it~~ :D Thanks for subscribing and I look forward to your comments~ I am currently having a term break right now, so yeah... LIKE FINALLY!!! WRITING HAD NEVER FELT THIS GOOD. I apologize if it's slightly rusty cos I had not been writing for like months?? I can't remember when was the last time I wrote too. But yeah, prepare for some random story updates... *smirk smirk* 

Anyways, for those of you who don't understand the last part, basically, Ilhoon's dad has a greed for money and he is getting people involved in this. What's about to happen? What do you mean getting people involved? Wait for the next chapter, aite~~ xP Well, random updates literally means random updates... Won't tell you when but it won't be drag for months (CONFIRM). It can be a few hours after this... Or tomorrow... Or some triple updates? IDK.. XP I am in a good mood to write so yeah... XDDDD 

Once again, thanks for subscribing and I look forward to your comments!!!  <3 XD SARANGHAEYO!!! And thanks for the wait! T-T I love you all so much! <33333